12/1/2019 - A Rare Saturday Night At Home. -

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol, Tom admits to reading other threads and looks through B.P.

Stop murdering that flute! It's already dead!

The Reaper

Dreaming of Egg Nog
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yikes at his piano playing. Wonder type of keyboard he's on.

And why doesn't he just shut the phone off? He needs social interaction that much he'd just take calls from prank callers instead of ignore them?

Freshly Baked Socks

please put your feet in my holes now
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
- calls herself the Dog Mistress or DogMaster
- agrees to perform blowjobs for telephonic solicitors

A 'rare' Saturday night indeed.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God, that was so boring. Now Tommy is lying about meeting Dr. Bronner and how an investment banker took a special interest in him. He's still butthurt about being called a pervert. Tommy just got swatted, it was hilarious.

Last edited:

Postal_Rat

Digging through trash, Reading your mail
kiwifarms.net
"supposedly sneasel is this character" and like a sucker I tab back in because I forgot for a mere moment that Tom lacks the technical competency required to put images on screen

Also I love how Tom claims to be so good at ignoring the farms and how he's been boring us to tears but we are all he talks about good job Tom, you have truly proved yourself to be a woke peace and love hippy guru above the petty concerns of our world.

Also according to Tom the spiritual leader autism isn't real, some guy named doctor bob told him so.

And Tom can hear the wireless signals and five G will kill us, Adam and Eve were the last kings of the last high civilization You know it's nice when Tom takes the time to explain how the world works to us

Wait, Wait Tom smoked crack this is either the dumbest story he has ever told, or one of the dumbest things he's ever done

Last edited:
every post you make is libelous, Big Clod. I did not beg for money. i asked them to buy some jewelry.

@Postal_Rat if you are capable, read the section in the Urantia Book about Adam and Eve. Then if you're capable, go look at some of these articles. You look foolish to stable, mentally well people ridiculing me for speaking about things that are supported by published works. Otherwise, go back to your video g ames. you're out of your league on this.

He's so good at ignoring the farms that he's been barging into threads outside his own forum just to get attention.
i'm only here for a short time, maggot. i'll be gone in a few days and you won't see me here again or mentioning this behavioral sink much for months.

Army Burger

Y'all know what time it is
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm only here for a short time, maggot. i'll be gone in a few days and you won't see me here again or mentioning this behavioral sink much for months.
Come on now, even you know that's not true. You can't stay away from this site, it's like the beef you find in the dumpster, just irresistible to you.

Come on now, even you know that's not true. You can't stay away from this site, it's like the beef you find in the dumpster, just irresistible to you.
your delusions are as ridiculous as you, child. i really don't spend more than a few minutes a week here and haven' t for many months. you people are insane and you're propagating lies about me which are fortunately not credible to most people, but they still present a threat to my livelihood and safety.

are you the same person as chimpburgers? if so , buckle up, fucktard, because you and David Merrill aka Yawning Sneasel are going to be the stars of the show at TPD HQ in the morning.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino