12/1/2019 - A Rare Saturday Night At Home. -

"supposedly sneasel is this character" and like a sucker I tab back in because I forgot for a mere moment that Tom lacks the technical competency required to put images on screen

Also I love how Tom claims to be so good at ignoring the farms and how he's been boring us to tears but we are all he talks about good job Tom, you have truly proved yourself to be a woke peace and love hippy guru above the petty concerns of our world.

Also according to Tom the spiritual leader autism isn't real, some guy named doctor bob told him so.

And Tom can hear the wireless signals and five G will kill us, Adam and Eve were the last kings of the last high civilization You know it's nice when Tom takes the time to explain how the world works to us

Wait, Wait Tom smoked crack this is either the dumbest story he has ever told, or one of the dumbest things he's ever done
are you at least 18 and a high school graduate? your rap seems a bit sophomorish. if your intention is to piss me off with every word you write about me, continue to refer to me as Tom, he/him. if you or anybody else desires reasonable discourse from me, my name is tommie jayne and my pronouns are she/her.

you really don't listen well or accurately process anything i say. if you were to ask intelligent questions instead of irrationally ridiculing me, i would back anything i claim to be factual with documentation. KF and AMB get as little air time as i can give them, but Sneasel, TBAKL and BigClod are very persistent and their work infects low lives to come at me in real time with harmful bullshit.

i never got to finish the story because it was interrupted by a crank caller. It was about a $5 blow job the guy eventually got. Yes, I have smoked crack and heroin as well as snorted meth, but not very much of any of them ever. once was enough for the meth. I have done a lot of different kinds of psychedelics, but again, outside of about a 3 month run when i first tried LSD in 1982, i don't do psychedelics more than a couple times a year. I drink so little alcohol that it would be a lie to say that i don't drink any at all.

this is sneasel: https://www.facebook.com/WKRPS

This is that "guy Dr. Bob" How To Talk To Your Doctor He was my family's pediatrician and his daughter Ruth and I were trotted out as the two smartest kids in our school every time they announced the res ults of the craptitude tests.

i'm not the only person who is able to hear RF. As for 5G, believe the propaganda or learn the truth. The Israelis developed it, but they're banning it in Israel. I wonder why?

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=5g+health+hazards&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart

This is a lie. You can't have it both ways and nobody is lying about you.
that is simply delusional, sonny. maybe you ought to lay off the hooch? Your perceptions of my words and the truth are beyond the limits of the rational world. sneasel is in deep shit in the morning , you, TBAKL , the site owners and a few others, or i'll have letter from the TPD saying why you aren't.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that is simply delusional, sonny.
Why do you speak like an old, decrepit faggot....oh, wait.

This is that "guy Dr. Bob" How To Talk To Your Doctor He was my family's pediatrician and his daughter Ruth and I were trotted out as the two smartest kids in our school every time they announced the res ults of the craptitude tests.
Quit lying, groomer. Nobody cares about your delusions of grandeur. The only thing you've ever been trotted out as is effective birth control.

that is simply delusional, sonny. maybe you ought to lay off the hooch? Your perceptions of my words and the truth are beyond the limits of the rational world. sneasel is in deep shit in the morning , you, TBAKL , the site owners and a few others, or i'll have letter from the TPD saying why you aren't.
We literally have you on video admitting to child rape and molestation of dogs. That's the real reason you're angry.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Yes, I have smoked crack and heroin as well as snorted meth, but not very much of any of them ever. once was enough for the meth. I have done a lot of different kinds of psychedelics, but again, outside of about a 3 month run when i first tried LSD in 1982, i don't do psychedelics more than a couple times a year.
LSD is one of the causes of Schizoaffective Disorder

Queen Of The Harpies

Survived the doxxing 09/10/19 Never Forget
kiwifarms.net
Why do you keep lying Tommy? I'm sure we can all bring several of your videos and posts (which we have already archived) where you admit and candidly talk about fucking a minor and jerking off a dog.

Crisseh

American Hero and/or Film Star
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Postal_Rat if you are capable, read the section in the Urantia Book about Adam and Eve. Then if you're capable, go look at some of these articles. You look foolish to stable, mentally well people ridiculing me for speaking about things that are supported by published works. Otherwise, go back to your video g ames. you're out of your league on this.
I find it hilarious you calling anyone mentally well or not.

You walk around in public with a skullet, mostly bald with your long ass creepy hair. Everyone in your vicinity thinks your some homeless vagrant creep with mental issues. Even the cops, who just basically ignore you now.

You have nothing in your life going on, thus you rant about trannies all day, and you default to bringing up the age of consent all the time. To the point you're boring to people. You like to drone on and on, about the same topics. And you share shit online that you shouldn't, Kiwi Farms doesn't just magically CGI videos of you admitting the abhorrent shit that you do. You shared this all, and its been documented.

You can back track it, you can pretend its not you. You can try to give flimsy reasons for your behavior, but in the end Kiwi has the video. If you believed half the garbage you spew as your excuses, you wouldn't be so assblasted about information getting out there that you do.

Plus, you deny it all the time. Then admit that you did this shit a week later.

Last edited:

Postal_Rat

Digging through trash, Reading your mail
kiwifarms.net
are you at least 18 and a high school graduate? your rap seems a bit sophomorish. if your intention is to piss me off with every word you write about me, continue to refer to me as Tom, he/him. if you or anybody else desires reasonable discourse from me, my name is tommie jayne and my pronouns are she/her.

you really don't listen well or accurately process anything i say. if you were to ask intelligent questions instead of irrationally ridiculing me, i would back anything i claim to be factual with documentation. KF and AMB get as little air time as i can give them, but Sneasel, TBAKL and BigClod are very persistent and their work infects low lives to come at me in real time with harmful bullshit.

i never got to finish the story because it was interrupted by a crank caller. It was about a $5 blow job the guy eventually got. Yes, I have smoked crack and heroin as well as snorted meth, but not very much of any of them ever. once was enough for the meth. I have done a lot of different kinds of psychedelics, but again, outside of about a 3 month run when i first tried LSD in 1982, i don't do psychedelics more than a couple times a year. I drink so little alcohol that it would be a lie to say that i don't drink any at all.

this is sneasel: https://www.facebook.com/WKRPS

i'm not the only person who is able to hear RF. As for 5G, believe the propaganda or learn the truth. The Israelis developed it, but they're banning it in Israel. I wonder why?

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=5g+health+hazards&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart
Tom, Dog Fucker, Trash Eater, Pedophile Tom, I like any sane mentally stable person have no respect for your opinion. Frankly it's just hilarious watching you run in circles for all your talk about ignoring us you sure have been spoiling us lately. The funny thing is every time we start to lose interest in you just have to point out how full of shit we are running in here like a dog foaming at the mouth.

I was betting that this board would be dead in six months you made me lose a bet, good job Tom

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Tom, Dog Fucker, Trash Eater, Pedophile Tom, I like any sane mentally stable person have no respect for your opinion. Frankly it's just hilarious watching you run in circles for all your talk about ignoring us you sure have been spoiling us lately. The funny thing is every time we start to lose interest in you just have to point out how full of shit we are running in here like a dog foaming at the mouth.

I was betting that this board would be dead in six months you made me lose a bet, good job Tom
Tom craves the attention and literally complains when his forum here doesn't get much traffic. Kinda negates Tom's claims that KF harms him, but when has logic ever been Tom's strong point?

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
Tom, remind me for the 67th time why you think it should be legal to fuck preteen children. Also, how is it that you jack off to preteen girls & yet insist that you still aren't a pedophile? I forget how that one goes. Also, how did your dog's pussy smell? Did you like it?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
are you the same person as chimpburgers? if so , buckle up, fucktard, because you and David Merrill aka Yawning Sneasel are going to be the stars of the show at TPD HQ in the morning.
Do you ever get tired of making empty threats for years that never result in anything at all? You have to be the weakest, most impotent person ever to live. You've never succeeded at getting anything done to your enemies at all, ever. Not even once. In 20+ years.

Why don't you just kill yourself?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino