12/14/2020 Discord - Road Rage Tampa Discord Leaks -

Blancmange

More custard than man.
kiwifarms.net
Due to potential crossover with the Dax Herrera and Nick Rekieta lolcowdoms, I am posting this as a separate thread rather than burying it within the main Tampa thread.

On Friday, Dax tweeted out a discord invite for Road Rage attendees to get together.
Tweet | Archive
discordtweet.png

I downloaded the full chat log for your perusal but I have included some curated highlights.
Full Archive
The 400mb .zip archive consists of .html files for each category and a folder with any avatars or media that was posted. Look through the folders if you want to quickly scoop any images. General should be your first stop.

20201212_211015.jpgPXL_20201213_020623456.jpg

Talking about Ralph
ralph.pngralph2.pngralph3.pngralph4.pngralph5.png

The tranny that @Jester69 pointed out in his stream is confirmed as Digibro. When Ralph was walking around the karaoke bar there was an awkward moment where he walked right by Digi without either of them acknowledging each other.
digi.png

People in the discord did not seem particularly fond of our beloved Gunt.
fight.pngfight2.pngfight3png.pngfight4.png

kiwiphobia.pngmemphismauler.pngralph phone number.pngcrosswords means cocaine.pngriley.png

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 1787509
The Guntling's shit out of luck either way so someone may as well take one for the team and take a swing. Although, my money's still on Ralph taking himself out.
I know! Discord is a big fed op for cunts larping as muh right wing. I can see its uses for video games and shit posting for def not anything else. I like the ADL like I do Africans, a continent away and never in contact with me.
More chatter since I archived. Apparently Ralph flipped out and yelled at someone for sending him that vid of his """fight""" but it got the Dickhead laid from some chick who witnessed it. Also they found out very quickly about this thread.
View attachment 1787729View attachment 1787730View attachment 1787731View attachment 1787732View attachment 1787733View attachment 1787735View attachment 1787736View attachment 1787738
LOL nothing but a bunch of degenerate swine. Literally it sounds like any lolbertarian meet up.
I wonder how Nick will spin this off, I mean you cannot play Mr. Morals when you attend an event filled with nothing but drugs, literal pedos, wiggers and fat fucks, all Reflektion of the shit tier society we all have. I do not care what people do or much less fail to, but a normal person sees that shit around them and bounces. They are going to fuck up and shit is gonna get leaked about the Gunt, I for once am :optimistic:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
He is now the Memphis Mauler.
west mamphis

More chatter since I archived. Apparently Ralph flipped out and yelled at someone for sending him that vid of his """fight""" but it got the Dickhead laid from some chick who witnessed it. Also they found out very quickly about this thread.
lmfao so ralph standing away from the guy saying he whooped his ass got that guy laid instead?

Gangster Talk

kiwifarms.net
Nice, another image to cut out.

View attachment 1787496
This is so cursed, the absolute filth attending this dumb event.

I assume this to be an accurate representation of the entire audience, from actual soifaces like left to people you'd see on To Catch a Predator on the right.

Attachments

• profileIcon_fripzu16ekw51.jpg
    profileIcon_fripzu16ekw51.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 27

MasterBaiter

AMA cis straight meat eating female
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1787729View attachment 1787730View attachment 1787731View attachment 1787732View attachment 1787733View attachment 1787735View attachment 1787736View attachment 1787738
i am curious if you search gunt what will pop up at the discord .

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
It's interesting that Dick's fans have such a low opinion of Ralph. I mean, it's not difficult to have a low opinion of the guy, but you'd think they'd be a little less harsh seeing as how Dick and Ralph are seemingly really friendly in public. Makes me wonder if Dick's talking mad shit about Ralph elsewhere.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
It's interesting that Dick's fans have such a low opinion of Ralph. I mean, it's not difficult to have a low opinion of the guy, but you'd think they'd be a little less harsh seeing as how Dick and Ralph are seemingly really friendly in public. Makes me wonder if Dick's talking mad shit about Ralph elsewhere.
lol no its all an act! i-i-its a heel act ya goofs! dont you internet people know kayfabe irl isnt the internet. uuuuh FITE ME IRL YA GOOFS!

Last edited:

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
lol no its all an act! i-i-its a heel act ya goofs! dont you internet people know kayfabe irl isnt the internet. uuuuh FITE ME IRL YA GOOFS!
(if someone knows how to archive twitter videos please)

Your avatar's great. Youtube-dl should work for it if you right click on the video, go to copy video address, and use that like you would the url for a youtube video. Don't know if my version's out of date or what but it won't download, though it should work if anyone else's youtube-dl is functioning normally. It's been doing that for youtube videos for me too lately, though last I updated was a long while ago. Don't know if that has anything to do with it if anyone else has any input.

Blancmange

More custard than man.
kiwifarms.net
i am curious if you search gunt what will pop up at the discord .
Plenty of instances. They refer to him as the Gunt same as us. Some of them actively despise him, nobody gives him any respect, and I didn't notice any killstream fans in the discord. Supposedly there is some overlap between dickheads and ralphamales but that was probably more true in 2018 than it is now. Just imagine the mongoloids who would travel to see 2020 Ralph.

Untitled9.png