12/14/2020 Discord - Road Rage Tampa Discord Leaks -

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
True. I'm not sure there are even callers anymore, I can't remember the last time I heard a call-in segment.
IIRC the killstream he sperged at Vito he had a few ''gold star callers'' but one killstream sorts of blurs into every other killstream unless something noteworthy happens.
i remember him being down to 2-3 callers now and even then he was down to none before he begged for them live on air

D5C4640D-38D3-43F5-84A8-0B688B099BEB.jpeg

A bit ugly but it’s art no matter what.
Edit: It’s extremely shit and I wanna fed post now.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Since he's so fond of alliteration he should just go with the Arkansas Alcoholic
arkansas asphyxiator
He's stuck resorting to OG Butters most of the time. Sad.
that and dark butters so yeah mostly just butters and one or two people who want to talk to guests or give the general already known consensus at a piece of news

Reversal

kiwifarms.net
It's interesting that Dick's fans have such a low opinion of Ralph. I mean, it's not difficult to have a low opinion of the guy, but you'd think they'd be a little less harsh seeing as how Dick and Ralph are seemingly really friendly in public. Makes me wonder if Dick's talking mad shit about Ralph elsewhere.
I don't think any of Ralph's appearances of TDS have ever been particularly well received. IIRC it was because Ralph talked too much on a show that wasn't his and they found him annoying. This was before the falling out with Null as well. Ralph is just an unlikeable person.

Edilg

kiwifarms.net
I don't think any of Ralph's appearances of TDS have ever been particularly well received. IIRC it was because Ralph talked too much on a show that wasn't his and they found him annoying. This was before the falling out with Null as well. Ralph is just an unlikeable person.
With his Patreon's dropping at some point Dick might have to chose between his fans and Gunt. I honestly can't say which one he'll choose.
Edit: Also lol
View attachment 1787496
1607982967631.png

Mr. Manchester

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Every single episode Ralph was on before I stopped watching, I'd either skip forward until he wasn't talking anymore, or just skip the episode entirely. He adds nothing to any conversation he's apart of, and everything he says makes you just want to tell him to shut the fuck up.

MasterBaiter

AMA cis straight meat eating female
kiwifarms.net
Every single episode Ralph was on before I stopped watching, I'd either skip forward until he wasn't talking anymore, or just skip the episode entirely. He adds nothing to any conversation he's apart of, and everything he says makes you just want to tell him to shut the fuck up.
I used to do that but now since killstream is unlistenable whenever there is terrible drama he shows up talking with dick so i get my dose of dumpster fire without digging trash too much

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
PPP and others have said (and I believe it to be correct) Just have ralph around to make fun of privately
That's probably true, Ralph tried to play it off on twitter like this was his chance to play the heel and was the highlight of his career but I think he must know deep down everyone just hates him and not ironically.

Tookie

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's interesting that Dick's fans have such a low opinion of Ralph. I mean, it's not difficult to have a low opinion of the guy, but you'd think they'd be a little less harsh seeing as how Dick and Ralph are seemingly really friendly in public. Makes me wonder if Dick's talking mad shit about Ralph elsewhere.
Riley and Digibro are hated too but apparently still around for some reason.