12/14/2020 Discord - Road Rage Tampa Discord Leaks -

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
Riley and Digibro are hated too but apparently still around for some reason.
Were they personally invited like (I think) Ralph was? Were they on stage? That's an honest question I don't really know who they are or can recognize them.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Were they personally invited like (I think) Ralph was? Were they on stage? That's an honest question I don't really know who they are or can recognize them.
Riley is a fat faggot nobody that acts as "producer" for Dax's podcast by getting guests and scaring off guests. Digi is a pedo tranny with a shit YouTube channel criticizing anime or some dumb shit.

Neither have any intrisic value.

RichardRApe

kiwifarms.net
Calling it a leak is somewhat lame imho.
I get your point but it's kind of splitting hairs. Has Ralph read this before? It's gotta hurt finding out when everyone was bullying/insulting you, throwing drinks on you, flipping you the bird, calling you a gunted faggot retard etc., it wasn't actually a pro-wrestling gayfabe. They actually hate you and wanted nothing to do with you.

ElAbominacion

😭😭😭😭😤😤
kiwifarms.net
I don't think any of Ralph's appearances of TDS have ever been particularly well received. IIRC it was because Ralph talked too much on a show that wasn't his and they found him annoying. This was before the falling out with Null as well. Ralph is just an unlikeable person.
Nobody likes some faggot nosy loser who forces laughs and has thin skin. Dude ruined his own life to own alogs.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I get your point but it's kind of splitting hairs. Has Ralph read this before? It's gotta hurt finding out when everyone was bullying/insulting you, throwing drinks on you, flipping you the bird, calling you a gunted faggot retard etc., it wasn't actually a pro-wrestling gayfabe. They actually hate you and wanted nothing to do with you.
Naw, the discord has clearly been infiltrated by those goddamn ayyylawgs and they're shitting up everything to get back at Ralph for owning the BrokedickFarms. He's too smart for us, we'll never win.

Mr. Manchester

Ass Napkin PHD
kiwifarms.net
There was a time when Ralph would have sent in Plategang to bully him for being a lame caller.
There was also a time where he would welcome any alawg to go and get into a screaming match with him on his show. He'd make twice the lemons if he'd just let one of us go on there and call him a retard while he screamed and claimed he won later. Has complete control and can't even do that.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
There was also a time where he would welcome any alawg to go and get into a screaming match with him on his show. He'd make twice the lemons if he'd just let one of us go on there and call him a retard while he screamed and claimed he won later. Has complete control and can't even do that.
I imagine it'd be too damaging to his ego for someone to call him a stupid faggot that can only win IRL fights against the pregnant.

Alcoholic Anonymous

kiwifarms.net
Looking at the time stamps for the live show, and reading over these discord logs, and seeing logs in other discord servers, the mass hatred for Ralph is definitely not segregated to the Farms. Nobody can stand him it seems and if they don’t hate him directly the other online personalities he tries to leech clout from can’t stand the constant barrage of shit that seems to follow him around like a bastard hybrid of a wild boar and Pigpen from Charlie Brown.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Looking at the time stamps for the live show, and reading over these discord logs, and seeing logs in other discord servers, the mass hatred for Ralph is definitely not segregated to the Farms. Nobody can stand him it seems and if they don’t hate him directly the other online personalities he tries to leech clout from can’t stand the constant barrage of shit that seems to follow him around like a bastard hybrid of a wild boar and Pigpen from Charlie Brown.
lmfao i really hope dax is actually just pretending to be a friend to ethan to only blade him
it wasn't actually a pro-wrestling gayfabe. They actually hate you and wanted nothing to do with you.
ralph reeeeealllyyy needs to read into x-pac for when heat is for you and not for your crummy act, funnily enough another career marred by an ill conceived gunt tape.

RichardRApe

kiwifarms.net
ralph reeeeealllyyy needs to read into x-pac for when heat is for you and not for your crummy act, funnily enough another career marred by an ill conceived gunt tape.
Well there's a big difference between a crowd hating a character you're playing and a crowd just hating your character.

Blancmange

More custard than man.
kiwifarms.net
Untitled14.png