12/17/20 Conversation with Tucson City Manager Police Auditor -

Snuckening

fierce Black autistic lesbian
18:20 Tom- "I took real-deal LSD with famous people!!!"
Police auditor- "Wow. That's Awesome. You're a living legend."
Tom- "Yep"
:story:

I love how Tom just takes it as a given that everyone else is as degenerate as him, and shares the same adolescent fixation with drugs, as he has- even some middle-aged cop/bureaucrat. And how he's completely oblivious when people are mocking him right to his face.

But,I bet that cop will take Tom's complaint's even more seriously, after being so impressed with Tom's super-cool drug stories!!

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
18:20 Tom- "I took real-deal LSD with famous people!!!"
Police auditor- "Wow. That's Awesome. You're a living legend."
Tom- "Yep"
:story:

I love how Tom just takes it as a given that everyone else is as degenerate as him, and shares the same adolescent fixation with drugs, as he has- even some middle-aged cop/bureaucrat. And how he's completely oblivious when people are mocking him right to his face.

But,I bet that cop will take Tom's complaint's even more seriously, after being so impressed with Tom's super-cool drug stories!!
Telling the cops about all the drugs you do. Big-brained move there. Now tell him about your sexual conquests, Tommie.