12/18/2019 - Addressing Some Fan Fiction Take 2 - Tom explains himself down a hole

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
kiwifarms.net
An autistic needs to go through his vids and forum posts and rebut this crap. I'm starting to lose track how many times he has contradicted himself.

Trust me Tommy, no one is grateful for you.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Mariposa Electrique

Postal_Rat

It's the type of tired sleep doesn't fix
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't fuck dogs, he just softly caresses their genitals.
That's one of my favorite tooterisms because it both makes his other denials sound less real and his explanation isn't really any better than what he's accused of.

Heck anytime he's denying shit I'm laughing because it seems like he can't figure out what was bad about what he did so he doesn't know what to deny, half the time his denial is just him admitting it but Jupiter was in retrograde so its all good

Last edited:

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's one of my favorite tooterisms because it both makes his other denials sound less real and his explanation isn't really any better than what he's accused of.

Heck anytime he's denying shit I'm laughing because it seems like he can't figure out what was bad about what he did so he doesn't know what to deny, half the time his denial is just him admitting it but Jupiter was in retrograde so its all good
Lady was just trying to get in bed with him just like Sabrina!

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge
Tags
None