12/2/20 - Shredding For My Queen & Some thoughts for my dear ones -

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
If you built an AI to compose music, using only a random number generator and assigning the output to tones at random, then crippled said AI in a meaningful way, the music it made would still sound better than Tom's cacophonous wailing.

@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg, your legato is bad and you should feel bad. The "stuttering semi-auto shotgun" approach to phrasing is not flying too well, and that is some piss poor tonic resolution to the I, too. Melt that sax down, cast it into the shape of a barbed penis, and then fuck yourself with it, Tom. It'd still produce a more pleasing sound than you playing it as a sax.
Also, if your sax playing is any indication of your tonguing* ability, I feel sorry for your prospective bride. :(

* a legit thing in reeded instruments, incidentally.

At 13:00 of the Some Thoughts For My Dear Ones clip (I started there randomly, maybe there's some other good stuff ... ) he's already complaining that his dream lover is a "big burly man" and his future wife is "too feminine" for him. What a total faggot.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
At 13:00 of the Some Thoughts For My Dear Ones clip (I started there randomly, maybe there's some other good stuff ... ) he's already complaining that his dream lover is a "big burly man" and his future wife is "too feminine" for him. What a total faggot.
Beggars can’t be choosers. If you look, act and smell like Tommy and a woman agrees to marry you, that is unbelievably lucky. To be honest, if I was Tom, I’d be looking at the news to see if there have been any unsolved hobo-killings around my beloved’s hometown.