12/24/19 - Watch Somebody Attempt To Rape Me Live At 10 PM Mountain - Tom celebrates Christmas with buggery?

FigMePhilthy

Resident Fed
kiwifarms.net
This bait is pretty weak. I'd tune in if it was him and the other tranny musician making shit music, talking about pseudo gender science, and how orange man bad.

AlexaAutismo

NEVER SHOULD'VE COME HERE
kiwifarms.net
What seems to be happening is Tommy is making a live stream about some trans person getting kicked out tonight in Knoxville, TN. Someone who's a moderator asked if they were willing to take in said trans kid. She replied that she doesn't wanna talk about that publicly, only privately. Please DM him about it. (Creepy)

Someone within his Facebook group seems to think this person is lying and cheating them for sympathy. But of course, Tommy knows better than us and anyone else who might have an idea.

As for the title of the stream, it seems to be related to someone who goes by the name of Major Zero, whom has been threatening to rape Tommy for a little while now.

Talks about cutting off his access to the local hippies back in September(bummer, man), and rambling about finding turds as a result of mice and cockroaches. Even goes as far as to mention having to even clean his computer for bugs(Fucking GROSS).

That's about as much as I could stand for the moment.:stress:

Edit: As soon as I was about to close the tab. He calls the rapist who is sitting outside his door apparently? Tells the rapist to come to his door. Rapist says no. Won't call the cops, won't confront this person outside of a shit phone call. I don't even know who's trolling anymore.

FigMePhilthy

Resident Fed
kiwifarms.net
I think most of us lost interest after the phone calls. I cant imagine it progressed past him complaining about bugs, empty threats of sexual assualt, and shit music playing.

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme
Tags
None