12/25/2020 Complaint Filed With Virginia Fusion Center On Tom Medara and Kevin Hoffman Group -

Putin Bot

You ask too many questions. Not very charismatic.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Goddamn I did not need to see him shove a banana in his mouth. Fucking christ Tommy, is that you how you suck dick?

Also, Tommy you are retarded and if you keep this up you'll be thrown in the loony bin again.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am genuinely upset that Tommy is forcing innocent people to listen to his ramblings on Christmas. Why couldn't he just bake his mind senseless for today?
Because he's a parasite by nature; he feels unfulfilled unless he's wasting people's time with his self-aggrandizing victim complex complaints. Notice how every time he makes one of these calls, he throws in a bunch of irrelevant, unnecessary "boasting" about what a dangerous subversive he is and what a threat he is to normie society. Because that's going to make law enforcement sympathetic to your case, @Mr. Tom J. What's a shower?; galaxy brain 9th dimension 5D chess move, right there.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tommy I hope you realize that fusion centers are staffed by police and ex-military types ... right? I am not sure I would be wanting to antagonize them.
how, pray tell is filing a complaint against a gang of cyberterrorists subcontracting their dirty work to a gang of angry autistic assholes and insane troons antagonizing anybody in the fusion center, undereducated nitwit?

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
how, pray tell is filing a complaint against a gang of cyberterrorists subcontracting their dirty work to a gang of angry autistic assholes and insane troons antagonizing anybody in the fusion center, undereducated nitwit?
That depends on whether their activities are sanctioned by the fusion center. If there are indeed several ex-military brute types pissed off at you and working to destroy your life, presumably their chances of success will be greater than that of some random Kiwifarms autist. I am not sure I would want to be appearing on their radar anymore than absolutely necessary, but you do you.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look at how filthy your face is, you disgusting hobo. You literally can't distinguish from the filth and 5 o'clock shadow. I hope justice finds you and executes you. "cause when I'm agitated, I sound like a man." You always, look, sound, act, and smell like a filthy disgusting man. How can you lie to everyone you come across with that stupid Intersexed story/lie. No one cares.

"They're tracking me with a satellite because I have metal in my face." That just made me LOL, nobody cares about some junke hobo. You need to be put away again, and I hope this seals the deal.

Last edited:

Just A Butt

Walker went on to call Flaten a "weenie."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol that chick on the phone was terrified of you. but not for why you think.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Believing the government is tracking him using the metal in his face is full-on schizophrenic. As if they couldn’t figure his whereabouts out from, you know, his endless posting online.

It’s something I find interesting generally about nutters. If the government want to track you down, there are lots of easier ways to do it.

Tom seems particularly crazy at the moment. Let’s hope he doesn’t channel that into a dogsex rampage.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Believing the government is tracking him using the metal in his face is full-on schizophrenic. As if they couldn’t figure his whereabouts out from, you know, his endless posting online.

It’s something I find interesting generally about nutters. If the government want to track you down, there are lots of easier ways to do it.

Tom seems particularly crazy at the moment. Let’s hope he doesn’t channel that into a dogsex rampage.
I completely agree. He thinks the government is tracking him, he legitimately thinks he's a thirst trap for attractive men on the Internet. He needs a regimen of heavy antipsychotics.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tom you got a 0.75 GPA in high school and daddy bought you a useless degree from a desperate unknown loser college. You do not comprehend science and it shows. You do not get what cyberterrorism is. It is not a bunch of people on a message board making fun of you. It is about other countries trying to effect our country by use of electronic means.

You really are so full of shit it is leaking down your leg.

Oh it will happen. Next full moon as every full moon tom will start to bark and howl and off on all fours he will go galloping around Tucson raping as many dogs and he can chase down and tackle.