12/25/2020 Complaint Filed With Virginia Fusion Center On Tom Medara and Kevin Hoffman Group -

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
how, pray tell is filing a complaint against a gang of cyberterrorists subcontracting their dirty work to a gang of angry autistic assholes and insane troons antagonizing anybody in the fusion center, undereducated nitwit?
Giving a counterterrorism organization a list of altercations you have had with law enforcement/government agencies and reasons you dislike the government won't get them to stop paying attention to you, it actually does the opposite.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Goddamn I did not need to see him shove a banana in his mouth. Fucking christ Tommy, is that you how you suck dick?

Also, Tommy you are retarded and if you keep this up you'll be thrown in the loony bin again.
sure you're right, Sigmund Fraud
Tom you got a 0.75 GPA in high school and daddy bought you a useless degree from a desperate unknown loser college. You do not comprehend science and it shows. You do not get what cyberterrorism is. It is not a bunch of people on a message board making fun of you. It is about other countries trying to effect our country by use of electronic means.

You really are so full of shit it is leaking down your leg.

Oh it will happen. Next full moon as every full moon tom will start to bark and howl and off on all fours he will go galloping around Tucson raping as many dogs and he can chase down and tackle.
TL;DR that's five bucks more for the invoice i'm sending daddy's lawyer next week, moron.

about that 0.75 GPA. That's two different schools. The first, Albert G. Lane Technical HS was a large , all male school. I almost never went to class there and my GPA for the first two years was probably about .25 I graduated from Niles Twp. East and my GPA there was around 3.5. At UI-Chicago and U Tampa , it was about the same. The only reason it was that low, was because i refuse to give up all my recreation time to ace everything .

You do not have any college degree at all and your "understanding" of science is really laughable, especially your understanding the science of sex and gender. Your transmedicalism is what got you booted from my group and the reason you have raged at me nearly nonstop since then,. and how about those diatom, dumbass?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You do not have any college degree at all and your "understanding" of science is really laughable, especially your understanding the science of sex and gender. Your transmedicalism is what got you booted from my group and the reason you have raged at me nearly nonstop since then,. and how about those diatom, dumbass?
Can you explain the science that allows the government to track you through the metal in your face?

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I’m starting to think this “Tommy Tooter” person may not be very bright.
The flash point in between people like me and people like you is that I am an honest business person who wants people to know my name and address and you're a chickenshit anonymous sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeur with a schadenfreude dependency who has to hide so that you can safely torment people without getting the crap beaten out of you.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The flash point in between people like me and people like you is that I am an honest business person who wants people to know my name and address and you're a chickenshit anonymous sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeur with a schadenfreude dependency who has to hide so that you can safely torment people without getting the crap beaten out of you.
Business people don't suckle the government welfare teet as soon as they graduate from college. You've been on government welfare since it was invented, Methuselah.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it makes you feel better to believe that, then go ahead. I don’t really care about the opinions of someone who got into bed with an underage girl with the intention of having sex with her.

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
Why do you think people pay attention to you? Honest question. Why do you think the Farms considers you a person of interest?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

TL;DR that's five bucks more for the invoice i'm sending daddy's lawyer next week, moron.

about that 0.75 GPA. That's two different schools. The first, Albert G. Lane Technical HS was a large , all male school. I almost never went to class there and my GPA for the first two years was probably about .25 I graduated from Niles Twp. East and my GPA there was around 3.5. At UI-Chicago and U Tampa , it was about the same. The only reason it was that low, was because i refuse to give up all my recreation time to ace everything .

No tom you do not get to charge anyone for your worthless ass getting butthurt. You are not getting one penny tom.

And no tom you have proven to be a moron. You did not go to college your daddy bought you a useless paper. You have no comprehension of science and i have proven that repeatedly.

Face the facts tom you hate that you are a loser and want to find any way to take money from others. But you are a loser and will remain a loser and penniless.

Now do fuck off dog fucking pedophile.
No tom you are not honest and you are not a business man. and you are a chicken shit ( remember the guy from the underpass WE DO ) And who is going to beat the crap out of anyone at KF tom you? HA HA HA don't make me laugh.

nya001

kiwifarms.net
Thomas Wassenberg, an old man who fondles dogs and thinks it's ok to have sex with children, compared himself to people using the expression "people like me".

Let's be precise Thomas. There is no such thing as "people" like you. They would have to:

- be old men who have dementia
- who fondle dogs
- who think it's ok to have sex with children
- say they are women
- insult women
- eat garbage
- like being humiliated

and

- be let loose with a keyboard

I doubt there are "people" like you.

Proof: you are compelled to interact here with people who despise you because otherwise you would be a very lonely old man. If you were not a lonely perverted old man, you would have people to chat with and spend time with.

You burnt your bridges irl and it's all collapsing down now, once you are locked in, that's it, Thomas, gone.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Selling shitty rocks you found on the street isn't a business, Tom.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net

You can barely type out a reply in English and you want us to believe you got a 3.5 GPA?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You can barely type out a reply in English and you want us to believe you got a 3.5 GPA?

Tom is comical. And he was a bit crazy screaming at me and I told him then no medical peer reviewed dissection then noM the fact i found KF. and my own thread.

That is where i ran into Big Bad Brat and Feline Dark Mage. The Dark Mage gave me a link to tommy's thread. That when i wanted to puke. It was some of the grossest crap i have ever read. Then i watched mad at the internet and well that was even more gross. @Null slammed it home with both part 1 and part 2. But the best was when he destroyed tom that last time.

The best part is that Extra Duck Sauce and I were in chat. That was so funny. and The whole time we are both telling him who we were and laughing at him.

Tom is an idiot. And truly i am thankful for those at KF for showing me the horror of blindly allowing anyone on hormones.

Including that fat idiot that messaged someone about his 8 year old step sister raping him. But at least one good point Moob boy got 15 years and well by the end of that i am sure he will be tired of raping's

Tom obviously needed to get 15 years but his story is one of homeless bum passing through raping a little girl and. fingering a dog. How i was to know this whatever was such a gross foul sub human

So now here we are sperging tom hate everyone but well he thought blocking me from a pseudoscience group on Facebook was the last he saw of me then well AMB happened.

I am so glad we got here to this point. To watch tom explode and then become the dirty creature that lives under the bridge.