12/25/2020 Complaint Filed With Virginia Fusion Center On Tom Medara and Kevin Hoffman Group -

The flash point in between people like me and people like you is that I am an honest business person who wants people to know my name and address and you're a chickenshit anonymous sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeur with a schadenfreude dependency who has to hide so that you can safely torment people without getting the crap beaten out of you.

You're not honest and you're not a business person. You're a soon to be homeless grifter who buys and sells gravel for peanuts and pocket change. There is no need to have your dox public to perform such "business". The only person who needs your contact info is the person shipping you gravel.

Also, I'm unsurprised this has gone nowhere.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
The flash point in between people like me and people like you is that I am an honest business person who wants people to know my name and address and you're a chickenshit anonymous sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeur with a schadenfreude dependency who has to hide so that you can safely torment people without getting the crap beaten out of you.
Oh, you have a business? Pray tell, where is it? I'll grab Sneasel and we'll visit it together, just to say hi to you!