[12-26-2015] Holiday Greetings Karen Riley [Thirsty Chris gave this sample video for FREE ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medley

kiwifarms.net
If you give Chris money you are a sucker. It doesn't matter what the reason is. You are guaranteed to get something in return that is worth far less than whatever you gave him for it. The worst part is that Chris knows this. He knows he can give people half assed content or products and they will still pay top dollar for it.

Karen Riley

Things Can be fixed, but broken hearts suffer
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not adverse to giving Chris money (when it's not 500 dollars in a Visa gift card) but I didn't pay Chris a penny for this. I told him a sample video greeting would drive up sales, but I didn't, I didn't expect this.

Robotic Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not adverse to giving Chris money (when it's not 500 dollars in a Visa gift card) but I didn't pay Chris a penny for this. I told him a sample video greeting would drive up sales, but I didn't, I didn't expect this.
You should know that even the slightest promise of China is enough to get comedy gold out of Chris for weeks. All Chris cared about is that there was a female name attached to ANY kind of communication.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So does anyone know where the seasick crocodile thing originated from? He's used it in two videos. I'm assuming it's from some ancient media his parents would watch or listen to.

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!

...I'm not sure if this qualifies as getting the christorical figure banner/trophy, or I'm being highly optimistic. Either way, good job with what you did.

Funnybone

Needs her password stapled to her forehead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that was his mating dance/courtship towards you
he considers it a $50 dollar present so you should be honored

about:blank

Blank Page
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd bet that when Chris is singing, his delusional mind hears beautiful instruments, it surrounds him with a well harmonized chorus, and it gives him the vocal range of Celine Dion. To him, this was more than just a sample of his $50 performance, but rather a soul touching and magical experience that you will cherish for a lifetime.

Karen Riley

Things Can be fixed, but broken hearts suffer
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!

...I'm not sure if this qualifies as getting the christorical figure banner/trophy, or I'm being highly optimistic. Either way, good job with what you did.

It doesn't. Compare me getting a free minute video of Chris to what the likes of Alec and Marvin have done, it's absolufely nothing.

Does the lack of other videos mean nobody paid Chris for a greeting though? Im pretty sure he said it applied only until the 25th December.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, you did just fine and I'm glad you weren't one of those idiots out there that would spend money to have Chris potentially read out your information to the public, but I was making that point in the first comment in case anyone actually was dumb enough to do it for real. This video shows just how thirsty Chris is right now and he's really really thirsty.

Status
Not open for further replies.