12/31/2019 - End of year rant and r a ve roundup. - Toms end of year sperg

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Non-Expert!

Feel free to misgender me.
kiwifarms.net
Who knows ... I would say probably he won't be able to quit because he has a smokers lifestyle, and has been doing it for years.

A Cardboard Box

kiwifarms.net
Well Tom has absolutely no self control, including over his bowels and bladder, and nicotine is more addictive than heroin. He may technically stop smoking cigarettes but he's gonna be puffing on something (besides dick).

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

Postal_Rat

Digging through trash, Reading your mail
kiwifarms.net
Well Tom has absolutely no self control, including over his bowels and bladder, and nicotine is more addictive than heroin. He may technically stop smoking cigarettes but he's gonna be puffing on something (besides dick).
He said he was going to keep smoking weed because he can't afford edibles

Reactions: Non-Expert!

Postal_Rat

Digging through trash, Reading your mail
kiwifarms.net
You know I kinda forgot to bring it up but in this stream Tom mentioned that he's taken to sleeping in a sitting position which is a really bad sign breathing wise generally meaning that fluid is beginning to pool in his lungs. Point being Tom may not be long for this world

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
You know I kinda forgot to bring it up but in this stream Tom mentioned that he's taken to sleeping in a sitting position which is a really bad sign breathing wise generally meaning that fluid is beginning to pool in his lungs. Point being Tom may not be long for this world
COPD

• Agree
Reactions: Postal_Rat
Tags
None