12/8/2019 - Another Opt Out Saturday Night -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Postal_Rat

Digging through trash, Reading your mail
kiwifarms.net
I see we are in holding pattern still Tom denies everything and pretends we don't matter to him, which if we truly didn't bother him he wouldn't talk about us. which is the central joke of his existence at this point and it was funny the first time but it's worn thin

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Another reason why I don't understand why tombo has his own forum
IMO, it's because he's so prolific that you have to break stuff up so the quality lolcow content doesn't get drowned out by the boring "mental patient reading the internet" stuff.

TaterBot

i don't believe it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IMO, it's because he's so prolific that you have to break stuff up so the quality lolcow content doesn't get drowned out by the boring "mental patient reading the internet" stuff.
Wouldn't quality content hold its own and rise to the top over the boring junk like Tom puts out now? I agree with Taimu here, not sure his content is worthy of its own forum anymore.
If he does something attention-getting, his thread will get bumped to the front again.

FakeNewsAnchor

kiwifarms.net
I'm glad to see that Tommy celebrated Pearl Harbor day by streaming with the camera mere inches from his face - arguably this was an even greater horror for America.

• Feels
Reactions: Tragi-Chan
Tags
None