12/8/2019 - Spiritual Sunday -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Would you like a Tommie-mega thread, or is the satus quo of an entire forum fine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Freshly Baked Socks

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

-Tommie has a cis-suitor and discusses the difficulties of finding love
-Receives solicitation for sex through voice & text
-Is still waging war on roaches, unsure if winning or losing
-Considers it* sexual harassment and phones TPD requesting an officer to visit

... and its only 50 minutes into the stream.

(*telephonic sex solicitation)

The Reaper

Starting my exile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess my two questions would be this:
1. Would this action embolden Tommie to do more ridiculous stuff, as he would take it as a total victory?
2. How would merging work? What would happen to the old threads, and where would Tommie's new home be? Phil fit snugly into the Rat King. Would Tooter go there, or would he land in the lolcow area?

Please don't make him an artcow. That would just be insulting.

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
All we need for Tom is a general shit thread and a thread for youtube videos.
I don't know why we have a Tom board at all. These YouTube livestream things are about as entertaining as sitting in the waiting room at the dentist's office without your phone, and he doesn't do anything else. If Tom were delegated to a megathread, it would be a fairly inactive one.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
On second thought, Tom is so boring that one thread would give us a solid OP to keep updated with relevant videos and fan art. If we could get someone to curate that first post of the thread, it may be worth it.

• Disagree
Reactions: Freshly Baked Socks

Freshly Baked Socks

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On second thought, Tom is so boring that one thread would give us a solid OP to keep updated with relevant videos and fan art. If we could get someone to curate that first post of the thread, it may be worth it.
After spending a few minutes reviewing the forum, I am glad Tommie has a forum. It is so much easier&better to page through ~4 pages of topics with dated titles than trying to go through a mega-thread and follow the discussion of all the subtle conversations and events without wading through hundreds of pages of thread to follow the bits that shart out through time. I am pretty certain our children will appreciate our dedication to keeping this all organized properly.

Last edited:
Tags
None