12/9/2019 - Discussing last night's caller with Internal Affairs - Tom seems to think that the police might set up a sting for an anonymous ween

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Easy J

kiwifarms.net
i wish some turbo autist compiled the length of time he spent talking to government employees

then we could work out the average cop's hourly rate and calculate how much tax money this useless fuck has eaten up.
You'd have to add it to his welfare income that he's been leaching from productive, functional people for decades.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i wish some turbo autist compiled the length of time he spent talking to government employees

then we could work out the average cop's hourly rate and calculate how much tax money this useless fuck has eaten up.
Most government work is boring bureaucracy and talking to mentally ill loons like Tommy make the work day go faster. If they even type up a report, it’s just to note he’s a frequent mentally ill caller and send it over to the tard wranglers. Most of his calls and reports are open records, so Tommy, or anyone really, could request copies and see how many times they write him off as a crazy man. I’m not sure what the 10 codes for mentally ill or drug/intoxicated person are there, but I’m sure they appear frequently on Tommy’s reports.

• Informative
Reactions: Postal_Rat
Tags
None