[12 Aug 19] Phil celebrates his 34th birthday by appealing to "financial solidarity" - Spent his tugboat on mall-ninja shit

Angry Shoes

cold_take_generator.py
kiwifarms.net
Sorry Phil, people have moved on. Yaniv is the prime lolcow now. I know you loved our attention so much, checking your threads on Kiwi Farms every day, but it's just more of the same old edgy teenager ranting from you, and people are bored now. There are no more asspats and dollars to wring out of this any more.
I'm relatively new here. Did this subforum use to be as active as the Yaniv board is now? Ever since I made this account (April of this year) this place has seemed pretty dead.

• Feels
Reactions: The Dude

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice to see Phil's weebness still coming through with "nya".

Phil is boring and doesn't need nor deserve the insider coverage he use to get, but I admit I am curious to see if antifa are as stupid as the LGB and trans community were and are actually supporting the useless blackhole potato that is Phil. I have a feeling he's been begging this whole time but it might already be drying up, hence why he's reposting on his dead Mastodon. At the very least I hope they make him scrub some toilets before they show their "financial solidarity".

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm relatively new here. Did this subforum use to be as active as the Yaniv board is now? Ever since I made this account (April of this year) this place has seemed pretty dead.
It wasn't as crazy as the Yaniv board (that's the craziest I've seen since I started lurking in early 2015) but Phil used to suicide bait a LOT. At one time his board had two counters - one with the amount of time since Phil last claimed he had been raped, and the other the time since he'd claimed he was going to commit suicide. RESET THE CLOCK was a frequent refrain. As well as that, he was forever posting to us or about us via his facebook, including one memorable time when he faked that Kiwis had tried to kill him in a drive-by shooting. He's also faked a lot of medical stuff over the years, and Kiwis took short order in debunking his claims.

He got (apparently) de-balled and dickflipped last year and since then he's been reasonably quiet. He's just a sad old re.tard obsessed with military power and roadsigns, and is about to wear out his welcome once again with a new group of suckers. His official reason for not using facebook any more (where he used to have at least three accounts) is "security", but in reality it's because he's such an argumentative, negative, selfish, autistic annoying fuck that he's a complete pariah in all the circles he was ever involved in, and no-one would talk to him. He's found a couple of idiots that are larping along with him in the antifa thing, but anyone who isn't Phil gets bored of roleplaying constantly...and Phil turns on everyone he has contact with.

I think a few of us are just curious to see what becomes of the fat fool. I know I'm guilty of a-logging him often, but I secretly hoped when he got his flat in Portland, that stability would do him good and he'd slowly get himself back on track as a human being. But he managed to fuck even having a place of his own up spectacularly, so all bets are off now. He'll get booted from where he's staying and will end up on the streets or in some flophouse somewhere, and we'll eventually lose track of him. Maybe someone will see some sort of official notice when Phil dies so we can finally mark the board inactive. It's a shame. He's someone who fucked up his life for attention from randoms on the internet. Sad, really.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil wants people to donate money for a day of self-indulgence because he spent all his money on self-indulgence. He wants to feel like there isn’t a war on, even though all that’s happening is another protest that he won’t go to. :story:
One thing I would add to the previous answers is that there used to be more variety. When he talked about being Antifa or being a super soldier or having a gun, that was once new and exciting. Now it’s just the same boring posturing over and over again. People here don’t really have much to say beyond “you’re full of shit,” because it’s all been said. Phil is at an impasse, because he knows as well as we do that he can’t surprise us unless he actually does something to back his threats up, and that’s never going to happen.

Now I think he’s just degenerating towards sadcow status. The story of Phil ends with him homeless, pushing a shopping cart full of toy weapons, pleather bondage gear and rain-soaked scribbles about the streets of Portland, a tard helmet upon his head, mumbling incomprehensibly about Kiwi agents.

Easterling

Nigga of the East
kiwifarms.net
34 years of consistently being a fuck up, here's to another 34 years for Phil, although I think im being very :optimistic: with the assumption that he'll keep this lifestyle up for that long.

Reactions: Syaoran Li

Corn Sake

IT WAS ALL BLIBS AND BLOBS
kiwifarms.net
It wasn't as crazy as the Yaniv board (that's the craziest I've seen since I started lurking in early 2015) but Phil used to suicide bait a LOT. At one time his board had two counters - one with the amount of time since Phil last claimed he had been raped, and the other the time since he'd claimed he was going to commit suicide. RESET THE CLOCK was a frequent refrain. As well as that, he was forever posting to us or about us via his facebook, including one memorable time when he faked that Kiwis had tried to kill him in a drive-by shooting. He's also faked a lot of medical stuff over the years, and Kiwis took short order in debunking his claims.

He got (apparently) de-balled and dickflipped last year and since then he's been reasonably quiet. He's just a sad old re.tard obsessed with military power and roadsigns, and is about to wear out his welcome once again with a new group of suckers. His official reason for not using facebook any more (where he used to have at least three accounts) is "security", but in reality it's because he's such an argumentative, negative, selfish, autistic annoying fuck that he's a complete pariah in all the circles he was ever involved in, and no-one would talk to him. He's found a couple of idiots that are larping along with him in the antifa thing, but anyone who isn't Phil gets bored of roleplaying constantly...and Phil turns on everyone he has contact with.

I think a few of us are just curious to see what becomes of the fat fool. I know I'm guilty of a-logging him often, but I secretly hoped when he got his flat in Portland, that stability would do him good and he'd slowly get himself back on track as a human being. But he managed to fuck even having a place of his own up spectacularly, so all bets are off now. He'll get booted from where he's staying and will end up on the streets or in some flophouse somewhere, and we'll eventually lose track of him. Maybe someone will see some sort of official notice when Phil dies so we can finally mark the board inactive. It's a shame. He's someone who fucked up his life for attention from randoms on the internet. Sad, really.
Brilliant write-up 👍

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Phil wants people to donate money for a day of self-indulgence because he spent all his money on self-indulgence. He wants to feel like there isn’t a war on, even though all that’s happening is another protest that he won’t go to. :story:

One thing I would add to the previous answers is that there used to be more variety. When he talked about being Antifa or being a super soldier or having a gun, that was once new and exciting. Now it’s just the same boring posturing over and over again. People here don’t really have much to say beyond “you’re full of shit,” because it’s all been said. Phil is at an impasse, because he knows as well as we do that he can’t surprise us unless he actually does something to back his threats up, and that’s never going to happen.

Now I think he’s just degenerating towards sadcow status. The story of Phil ends with him homeless, pushing a shopping cart full of toy weapons, pleather bondage gear and rain-soaked scribbles about the streets of Portland, a tard helmet upon his head, mumbling incomprehensibly about Kiwi agents.
It's not even the super soldier shit. It's that he's too afraid to leave his hovel. He claims to be all big and bad but has never been to one of the real violent protests.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>TFW cutting your own pecker off gets you less attention from keewee's playhouse than some greasy canadian boi talking about little girls and tampons
This photo is a classic. The grainy black and white makes it look like a photo taken in the 70s of some criminal at their trial just as the judge sentences them to life in prison without the possibility of parole. Except that Phil is a chicken-shit coward and will never do anything to warrant being sent to prison.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino