Disaster 12-year-old charged with drawing anti-Semitic graffiti on school playground - HAIL HITLER

MightyBiteySnake

Danger!? Tsuchinoko?
kiwifarms.net
Years ago when children did the dumb things they do, like say rude/graphic/edgy things because even at the 12 you don't always realize the gravity of certainly words and actions, a teacher wouldve been contacted, the student reprimanded, a parent called, and it would have been a little playground story/neighborhood gossip.

Now the child must arrested for his wrong think. Even if he hasn't committed a crime. That's the political climate we're stuck in people; children are being called bigots for doing dumb shit and now we're supposed to name and shame them for life

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Forty years ago, two kids in school that I knew got in massive shit for drawing swastikas (just doodling them on paper). They were ignorant of the meaning and just thought the symbol "looks cool".

You'd think that 40 years in, schools in USA at least would have hammered in "Swastika bad" into little skulls full of moosh year in year out?

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
Forty years ago, two kids in school that I knew got in massive shit for drawing swastikas (just doodling them on paper). They were ignorant of the meaning and just thought the symbol "looks cool".

You'd think that 40 years in, schools in USA at least would have hammered in "Swastika bad" into little skulls full of moosh year in year out?
You had alot of people around who fought nazis 40 years ago. i can understand why some got realy triggerd over this. but today?

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You had alot of people around who fought nazis 40 years ago. i can understand why some got realy triggerd over this. but today?
I dunno, these days you have kids who are triggered over mofoing COTTON, and not one of them nor their parents or anyone in their family tree from 150 years out were ever slaves. And with the whole Orange Man = LITERALLY HITLER going around as well.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
I dunno, these days you have kids who are triggered over mofoing COTTON, and not one of them nor their parents or anyone in their family tree from 150 years out were ever slaves. And with the whole Orange Man = LITERALLY HITLER going around as well.
Sure,but that doesnt mean that there werent people legit triggered over pro nazis drawings in the past. You think some older teacher who lost 20 friends in the war wouldnt have a real problem with it?

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
Sure,but that doesnt mean that there werent people legit triggered over pro nazis drawings in the past. You think some older teacher who lost 20 friends in the war wouldnt have a real problem with it?
What's your point? If there was a teacher whose family got sent to the gulag, would they be justified calling the cops on a student who drew a hammer and sickle because they "have a real problem with it?"

At issue here is the Nazi taboo and it's quasi-religious connotations, not anything real.

the real heisenberg

theoretical autist
kiwifarms.net
When I was in 6th grade I wrote "bomb the jews" on a piece of paper and drew a little nuke, just to be edgy and make my friend laugh. I passed him the note and he got caught with it. I definitely remember the teacher making a huge deal about it and I had no clue why she was so mad. He never ratted me out though, good guy.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
What's your point? If there was a teacher whose family got sent to the gulag, would they be justified calling the cops on a student who drew a hammer and sickle because they "have a real problem with it?"

At issue here is the Nazi taboo and it's quasi-religious connotations, not anything real.
Im just saying that it could have been a just taboo 40 years ago, but today? nobody who fought in ww2 is working anymore, Its a dick move if you draw something like that on a elderly camp.

for the hammer and sickle, they were your allies in ww2...

Today, yeah, if you wanna ban anything, ban communistic drawings.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino