Disaster 12-year-old charged with drawing anti-Semitic graffiti on school playground - HAIL HITLER

So, nobody is allowed to draw Japan's flag either right? Because in WW2, japan got up to some really fucked up shit. Yeah, communist symbology is no good, so many people died from that. Hell, the revolutionary war killed shitloads of people, better not talk about democracy. Ending slavery caused so many deaths, we'd better just not talk about that either.

not william stenchever

Pugio In Aversos
kiwifarms.net
So, nobody is allowed to draw Japan's flag either right? Because in WW2, japan got up to some really fucked up shit. Yeah, communist symbology is no good, so many people died from that. Hell, the revolutionary war killed shitloads of people, better not talk about democracy. Ending slavery caused so many deaths, we'd better just not talk about that either.
Didn't you get the memo that flags are racist because "something something enlightened liberal racism about how Africans are too dumb to flag without the white man"

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Foxxo

OH LAWD HE COMING
kiwifarms.net
I was kinda hoping this would be another hate crime hoax, only this time by some African-American or Jewish kid. It's possible, seeing how they chose not to bring race into the article.

Seriously though, the kid did "Hail Hitler" instead of "Heil Hitler": "My compliments to Hitler" instead of "Hitler is Salvation". He's not even smart enough to get the edgy reference right.

• Agree

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
A 12 yr old can draw a recognizable swastika, but meanwhile hundreds of 18-60 yr old hate crime hoaxers struggle to get it right.
Holocaust class has taught our children well.

It's NYC, so of course it's going to be fake. The kid's name will turn out to be Rabinowitz or Lajerome. It funny the tweet quoted in the source article has some NYC council member touring the atrocity in person so she can record her outrage in front of as many cameras as possible. Like so many of the supposed anti-semitic hate crimewave recently recorded in the news from NYC the odds are that this is bunk. There is no horror or danger here, this incident is a net gain for victimhood wankers everywhere.

He didn't. The swastika he drew is the original Hindu one.
View attachment 679861

Adolf Hiter's Nazi Flag.
View attachment 679859
Could be he's a Kipling fan.

Last edited:
  • Agree

FierceBrosnan

The Primal Brat Tamer.
kiwifarms.net
He really didn't read the article cause I watched him edit "Germany is such a shithole" out of his post lol.
In his defense it's pretty easy to assume anything that involves "kid did dumb thing is charged with hate crime" happened in either the UK or Krautistan.

Still it's pretty damn exceptional on both the kid and the school's part. The boy needs some serious counseling and some history lessons, it's HEIL not HAIL you underage dumbass.

Pompey

Big Booty Judy
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of that weird kid I went to middle school with that was obsessed with Hitler and gay sex. And other edgy weird and gross things. I don't believe he ever got in trouble for drawing that stuff but he'd probably be crucified for it today. To be fair he did go to prison, but for unrelated reasons.
What did he go to jail for?

• Agree

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
He's 12 years old he probably has no clue what a fucking Nazi even is. In all likelihood he just saw some edgy shit. Also it's a drawing in chalk, wtf calling the cops. Get a fucking hose instead.
At my HS there were fucking swastikas carved into the choir risers. It's probably just a 12 year old being edgy, y'know like the rest of them. He probably just hit the ww2 segment in his history book. Teacher should be charged with wasting police time, because what this warranted was a parental meeting, a suspension, and maybe an investigation into his home life. They treat every kid like a potential school shooter now, even though through the years they've learned jack shit. The ones posting and doing edgy garbage like this aren't gonna do anything, it's the secretive ones you have to watch out for.
we have zero tolerance for such vile acts
HOOOOLY SHIT

At my HS there were fucking swastikas carved into the choir risers. It's probably just a 12 year old being edgy, y'know like the rest of them. He probably just hit the ww2 segment in his history book. Teacher should be charged with wasting police time, because what this warranted was a parental meeting, a suspension, and maybe an investigation into his home life. They treat every kid like a potential school shooter now, even though through the years they've learned jack shit. The ones posting and doing edgy garbage like this aren't gonna do anything, it's the secretive ones you have to watch out for.

HOOOOLY SHIT
It's not even illegal to draw swastikas or write "Heil Hitler". There's nothing more warranted than "Don't do that kid". Unless they already did that, but it doesn't sound like it.

Certainly no investigations into the kid's home life are needed.

People just need to start with the assumption of good faith. Most people aren't hateful awful evil people.

Agent Scud

My wrist watch calls a super robot
kiwifarms.net
He's 12 years old he probably has no clue what a fucking Nazi even is. In all likelihood he just saw some edgy shit. Also it's a drawing in chalk, wtf calling the cops. Get a fucking hose instead.
He’s already gotten his first info on the holocaust most likely. Usually you get a unit on it in English class in 6th grade.
I'm not sure what it's like these days but I actually did this when I was a kid, about the same age too. Despite all the summer reading we had to do and how it was always holocaust related, there were never any pictures and I don't remember any actual explanation of the whole thing. I think they mostly talked about what the Jews went through and stories of survivors, that sort of thing.

The first time I actually saw anything Nazi related was when my mother introduced me to Indiana Jones and I watched Raiders of the Lost Ark. I loved that movie, but not knowing any better I thought the villains were made up and had some cool designs, so I started drawing swastikas on my book covers when I was bored. One day in class another kid saw this, got pissed and tore up my covers telling me the symbol was bad. I went to my parents about it and that's when I finally had the basic history explained to me.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
It's not even illegal to draw swastikas or write "Heil Hitler". There's nothing more warranted than "Don't do that kid". Unless they already did that, but it doesn't sound like it.

Certainly no investigations into the kid's home life are needed.

People just need to start with the assumption of good faith. Most people aren't hateful awful evil people.
The Swastika is a mighty sign to keep awful evil people away. There is nothing hateful in standing up to people trying to harm you and your people every day.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
?CHALK? ISN'T ?GRAFFITI?
This whole thing with definitions to villainize a 12 year old against pussified teachers with words like "hateful graffiti" and "vandalism" instantly reminded me of a Calvin and Hobbes comic where Susie is drawing with chalk and Calvin gets excited because "he's never been a vandal before" then decides there's no point when Susie says it's sidewalk chalk and washes right off.
These people are fucking unfit to be teachers if this is what makes them clutch their pearls and misappropriate police time (especially in FUCKING NYC). God forbid they come across a real conflict like a kid beating another or a kid sticking his hand up a girl's skirt.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
Back in the day dumb edgy 12 year olds who drew swatiskas maybe got suspended, but not arrested.

Kid drew it in chalk too, not paint or anything else harder to get off.

• Agree

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The nazis, the Japanese and the communists were all mass murderers and proudly displaying their symbology should be shameful. Che tshirts are for faggots.

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
So it sounds like the kid immediately got caught, but some Jew councilwoman has a pictures from a nearby apartment building resident? Wouldn't it have been cleaned promptly, with pictures only taken by authorities?

Sounds a little "Hey rabbi... Whatcha doing?!" to me.

boulderblundermatt90

Master of Quaker Oats, Devourer of Chocolate Cakes
kiwifarms.net
its not even in a jewish school.

what is up with all the exceptional special needs idiots in office?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino