Disaster 12-year-old charged with drawing anti-Semitic graffiti on school playground - HAIL HITLER

Oglooger

God isn't dead!BUT I'LL GET THAT BASTARD SOME DAY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
please be patient I have Autism.
My main reasons is because I spent the second half of my childhood in a different country that did not focus on the holocaust and instead saw WWII as a war that happened in history.
So I come back to America and the first thing that happens when I come to school is some lecture on the holocaust where some old fossil of a jew starts talking about the holocaust. while fascinating in itself, (except for the fact this was nothing but a one hour pep talk for the old man to sell his $40 to middle schoolers) It gets old when every year you get the same talk and dedicate your English class every year to holocaust memorials and reading holocaust literature and remembering as some kind of sacred cow.
So then I do research right? on not only the holocaust but genocides in general, and then I see that the holocaust is peanuts compared to shit like Holodomor, Khmer Rogue and the Nazino affair. then you start questioning the wierd shit like mass ovens, masturbation machines (the author of that turned out to be a shitposting Aussie), skin lamps or throwing jewish babies in the air to use as target practice sounds fucking ridiculous and like something out of some kind of deranged cartoon made by some 4th grader on newgrounds.
Questioning it is illegal too in so many countries, and that's fucking stupid, that just makes it more tempting to read more into and raises questions.
I recommend reading Lectures on the Holocaust.
It's a book that talks about how the Holocaust has become a very commercialized tragedy.

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
My main reasons is because I spent the second half of my childhood in a different country that did not focus on the holocaust and instead saw WWII as a war that happened in history.
So I come back to America and the first thing that happens when I come to school is some lecture on the holocaust where some old fossil of a jew starts talking about the holocaust. while fascinating in itself, (except for the fact this was nothing but a one hour pep talk for the old man to sell his $40 to middle schoolers) It gets old when every year you get the same talk and dedicate your English class every year to holocaust memorials and reading holocaust literature and remembering as some kind of sacred cow.
So then I do research right? on not only the holocaust but genocides in general, and then I see that the holocaust is peanuts compared to shit like Holodomor, Khmer Rogue and the Nazino affair. then you start questioning the wierd shit like mass ovens, masturbation machines (the author of that turned out to be a shitposting Aussie), skin lamps or throwing jewish babies in the air to use as target practice sounds fucking ridiculous and like something out of some kind of deranged cartoon made by some 4th grader on newgrounds.
Questioning it is illegal too in so many countries, and that's fucking stupid, that just makes it more tempting to read more into and raises questions.
It's a book that talks about how the Holocaust has become a very commercialized tragedy.
Yeah, there's a lot of commercialization arond it. Yeah, there are plenty of apocryphal shock stories, but anyone who thinks it didn't happen is absolutely out to lunch.

It's the intellectual equivalent of someone who hates McDonalds, ate some fast food that sucked one time, and now declares hamburgers don't exist.

I would say that the primary victims of the holocaust were Poles, followed by Soviets, and then Jews (big overlap with Poles), but the historical record is pretty fucking clear.

It's annying how we approach the subject, for sure, but denying the holocaust because of the screeching fucktards is the same as shooting the message, because you didn't like the messenger.

• Agree
Reactions: Trilby and Oglooger

Truthspeaker

Walking that line between victim and ex-lover
kiwifarms.net
The Nazino affair killed a few thousand people. It wasn't even the worst state-sponsored Soviet atrocity in '33; the low-end estimates of '33 Holdomor blow it out the water by orders of magnitude. It's mainly notable because it so completely dissapeared, deliberately, from memory 'til the late '80s.

The Khmer Rouge were awful. Easily the worst Red Terror to ever live under: Stalin depopulated about a fifth of his country; Mao, about a tenth; they, about a quarter; but that was still better that what most of the Jews of Europe could expect for themselves.

And I'm not just talking about Germany, where about two-thirds of the nation's Jews were killed: one-tenth of Italian Jews, one-quarter of French Jews, a third of Soviet and Austrian Jews, half of the Norse and Romanian Jews, two-thirds of Dutch and Hungarian Jews, and three-quarters of Czech and Yugoslav Jews were wiped out.

And they didn't get the worst of it. That was Lithuania, Greece, and Poland. Greece having the highest death rate in percentage, and Poland a close second. But half the Jews of Continental Europe lived in Poland; and, like the Czechs and the Russian Jews, things did not improve much with the fall of the Reich. Anti-Semitic violence was a regular occurance in postwar Poland, and there's no mystery why the few survivors who were unfortunate enough to be stuck in the Eastern Bloc bolted for Zion in the '90s.

There's a cynical reason the Holocaust gets more attention than Holdomor: both sides of the Cold War could agree it was a bad thing. It's also true that the Soviets were more brutal as a rule than the Reich: they won the War because of it. But it's also true that Hitler's plan was always to depopulate Eastern Europe for the sake of giving the German Race its own version of what Americans had in the New World, and that he hated the Jews for their adamant refusal to blend into German life above all his other grievances.

I won't pretend the Red Terror led to far more death than the Brown and Black; but it also bears remembering that the Reich could've made allies of either the East or West of Europe, and all their suspicions of Bolshevism and thirst for land weren't enough to stop them from spending '39 to '41 on the side of Joseph Stalin. At the end of the day, Hitler and Stalin both knew they had more in common with each othef than the West, and nobody should ever forget that.

Yeah, there's a lot of commercialization arond it. Yeah, there are plenty of apocryphal shock stories, but anyone who thinks it didn't happen is absolutely out to lunch.

It's the intellectual equivalent of someone who hates McDonalds, ate some fast food that sucked one time, and now declares hamburgers don't exist.

I would say that the primary victims of the holocaust were Poles, followed by Soviets, and then Jews (big overlap with Poles), but the historical record is pretty fucking clear.

It's annying how we approach the subject, for sure, but denying the holocaust because of the screeching fucktards is the same as shooting the message, because you didn't like the messenger.
The Poles and the Soviets both hated and despised the Jews. Pogroms continued against the Jews long after the expulsion of the Reich in Poland, and the only reason Stalin didn't finalise his solution to the rootless-cosmopolitan question was due to his timely death.

The Poles and the Soviets did suffer terribly -- the Poles under both the Reich and the Red, don't forget; but the average Pole and average Soviet still stood better chances of survival than the average Continental Jew in most countries. Especially Polish Jews, who made up a third of the Continental Jews and just under half the victims of the Holocaust.

I'll get heat for this, and I don't wanna malign the nightmare the Poles went through in that awful century, but the Poles wanted the Nazis to kill the Jews more than the Germans themselves wanted the Nazis to kill the Jews.

Dracula's Spirit Animal

One time, I accidentally ate a bunch of nails
kiwifarms.net
The Nazino affair killed a few thousand people. It wasn't even the worst state-sponsored Soviet atrocity in '33; the low-end estimates of '33 Holdomor blow it out the water by orders of magnitude. It's mainly notable because it so completely dissapeared, deliberately, from memory 'til the late '80s.

The Khmer Rouge were awful. Easily the worst Red Terror to ever live under: Stalin depopulated about a fifth of his country; Mao, about a tenth; they, about a quarter; but that was still better that what most of the Jews of Europe could expect for themselves.

And I'm not just talking about Germany, where about two-thirds of the nation's Jews were killed: one-tenth of Italian Jews, one-quarter of French Jews, a third of Soviet and Austrian Jews, half of the Norse and Romanian Jews, two-thirds of Dutch and Hungarian Jews, and three-quarters of Czech and Yugoslav Jews were wiped out.

And they didn't get the worst of it. That was Lithuania, Greece, and Poland. Greece having the highest death rate in percentage, and Poland a close second. But half the Jews of Continental Europe lived in Poland; and, like the Czechs and the Russian Jews, things did not improve much with the fall of the Reich. Anti-Semitic violence was a regular occurance in postwar Poland, and there's no mystery why the few survivors who were unfortunate enough to be stuck in the Eastern Bloc bolted for Zion in the '90s.

There's a cynical reason the Holocaust gets more attention than Holdomor: both sides of the Cold War could agree it was a bad thing. It's also true that the Soviets were more brutal as a rule than the Reich: they won the War because of it. But it's also true that Hitler's plan was always to depopulate Eastern Europe for the sake of giving the German Race its own version of what Americans had in the New World, and that he hated the Jews for their adamant refusal to blend into German life above all his other grievances.

I won't pretend the Red Terror led to far more death than the Brown and Black; but it also bears remembering that the Reich could've made allies of either the East or West of Europe, and all their suspicions of Bolshevism and thirst for land weren't enough to stop them from spending '39 to '41 on the side of Joseph Stalin. At the end of the day, Hitler and Stalin both knew they had more in common with each othef than the West, and nobody should ever forget that.

The Poles and the Soviets both hated and despised the Jews. Pogroms continued against the Jews long after the expulsion of the Reich in Poland, and the only reason Stalin didn't finalise his solution to the rootless-cosmopolitan question was due to his timely death.

The Poles and the Soviets did suffer terribly -- the Poles under both the Reich and the Red, don't forget; but the average Pole and average Soviet still stood better chances of survival than the average Continental Jew in most countries. Especially Polish Jews, who made up a third of the Continental Jews and just under half the victims of the Holocaust.

I'll get heat for this, and I don't wanna malign the nightmare the Poles went through in that awful century, but the Poles wanted the Nazis to kill the Jews more than the Germans themselves wanted the Nazis to kill the Jews.
I don't disagree with any of your response, really. One thing, though. Poles, as an identifiable group, whther jewish, anti-jewish, royalist, nationalist, or whatnot, faced the worst from the Nazis. And yeah, when they were done, the Soviets continued the tradition.

Lech Walesa seems like a big cunt to me, but I have a lot of respect for the Poles. It's really the Solidarity Movement, IMO, that was the genesis of the collapse of the Soviet Union. The Western betrayal after the war was pretty bad, and in my global diplomatic shitposting brain, I wish the US would form some sort of economic bloc with the commonwealth, and just to fuck with the rest of Eurpoe and Russia, make Poland a full partner in the merger.

Reactions: Truthspeaker
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino