12 Year Old Girl Livestreams Her Death on Facebook Live -

Jason Genova

alpha male crew, scared to leave house crew
kiwifarms.net
I guess it's time for a little powerleveling
I had (yes, HAD, sadly) a very close and dear friend who was battling with depression because some abuse she was enduring in her house. She became distant with every passing day, and one day, she finally cut contact with every one of her friends, including me. I tried to contact her by all means possible, when I remembered that she talked about a 'support forum' she visited sometimes. I made an account on that forum (because only members could see the content) and jesus christ, the things I read on that place... Various people asking for help and the majority of comments were "just end it, what's the purpose of trying?" or "you're a failure, deal with it killing yourself". I was really upset with it, logged off and never returned.
I honestly think that those types of places attract not only the hurt, but the sociopathic too. People who legit get off with the extreme pain and suffering others are enduring and only want to see more bodies piling up.
fucking hyper-brutal, sorry about your friend

Not to be a "well akshully" nerd, but I don't think a lot of those people on those forums are sociopaths/psychos. Sociopaths will use any means they can to get to their little petty goals, but don't actually enjoy violence/destruction for the sake of it (hence why big companies would ruin the environment for profit if the government didn't stop them).
I think those people are also depressed and very pessimistic about depression, seeing it as a hole that couldn't possibly ever be climbed out of. Therefore they advise other people to end it because they see depression/life problems as stronger than the people who have it.

I also don't see people who kill themselves as "weak" or fucking beneath me or anything. I believe that all humans are a lot closer to both suicide and murder than we would ever like to believe. Sometimes the only difference between a depressed person and a dead person, or a frustrated person and a killer are inhibition levels. People who do these things often just have less inhibition.

Echo_Ender

Doggo
kiwifarms.net
I guess it's time for a little powerleveling
I had (yes, HAD, sadly) a very close and dear friend who was battling with depression because some abuse she was enduring in her house. She became distant with every passing day, and one day, she finally cut contact with every one of her friends, including me. I tried to contact her by all means possible, when I remembered that she talked about a 'support forum' she visited sometimes. I made an account on that forum (because only members could see the content) and jesus christ, the things I read on that place... Various people asking for help and the majority of comments were "just end it, what's the purpose of trying?" or "you're a failure, deal with it killing yourself". I was really upset with it, logged off and never returned.
I honestly think that those types of places attract not only the hurt, but the sociopathic too. People who legit get off with the extreme pain and suffering others are enduring and only want to see more bodies piling up.
This is exactly what I meant. A lot of places that people find online when looking for help just have bizarre subcultures where people compete to see who's the MOST suicidal, compare their suicide plans, and discuss methods.

If someone is genuinely mentally ill, thats the last thing they need to run into.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This is exactly what I meant. A lot of places that people find online when looking for help just have bizarre subcultures where people compete to see who's the MOST suicidal, compare their suicide plans, and discuss methods.

If someone is genuinely mentally ill, thats the last thing they need to run into.
The height of this would have probably been the Usenet newsgroup alt.suicide.holiday in its heyday.

However, a good number of its prominent members actually did go on to off themselves, or "catch the bus," in the jargon of the day.

Come to think of it, one of those was much like this current case.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/A-VIRTUAL-PATH-TO-SUICIDE-Depressed-student-2611315.php

This shook up the community at the time and more or less ended it, after a series of aftershocks.

The Great Chandler

"Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"
kiwifarms.net
Ah that's really sad. Do we know why she killed herself?

I can understand why people do it, but I cant fathom why the hell would a twelve year old do it.
It might be ADD considering her possible need for attention. Otherwise, it's a sad mystery.

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not to be a "well akshully" nerd, but I don't think a lot of those people on those forums are sociopaths/psychos. Sociopaths will use any means they can to get to their little petty goals, but don't actually enjoy violence/destruction for the sake of it (hence why big companies would ruin the environment for profit if the government didn't stop them).
I think those people are also depressed and very pessimistic about depression, seeing it as a hole that couldn't possibly ever be climbed out of. Therefore they advise other people to end it because they see depression/life problems as stronger than the people who have it.
Well, the thing is, people who encourage suicide doesn't do it simply by the sake of it. They actually enjoy it. They get off on it.
I read on that forum a 'confession' that one of those sociopaths made and it was in the lines of "I really enjoy telling people to kill themselves and check their profile daily to see if they're active or not. If they're inactive for a week, I have a good laugh, because I earned what I wanted."
Tbh, I wanted to do a "Community Watch" thread on them, but they're not even lolcows, only really depressed or really sociopathic people.

Asuka

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We can all be armchair psychiatrists all we want, all we know is that this girl was fucked up emotionally and from her diaries it seems like nobody took it seriously, probably just took it as tween angst. The video was pretty sad, I am glad it cut out before the family found her. That would have been terrifying to hear.

• Agree
Reactions: Bitch I Might Be

ShavedSheep

Punished Venom Sheep
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact she hanged herself during the sunset and it got darker and darker until she actually did it was something that is amazingly sad and beautiful at the same time.
The timing was perfect, if this was a movie it would probably earn the Oscar just for that scene.
Sadly it was real life :(
I think you can hear people calling for her as it gets darker? It was pretty erie

Todesfurcht

Conversationalist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah that's really sad. Do we know why she killed herself?

I can understand why people do it, but I cant fathom why the hell would a twelve year old do it.
Her step-father attempted to molest her and she lived a poor home life. I linked her diary in the OP where she talks about why she hated living.

• Feels
Reactions: DirkBloodStormKing

Male Idiot

Loli Hitler
kiwifarms.net
Sad, but this is how evolution works. The cultural situation encouraging people not to develop a thick skin isn't helping either.

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, the thing is, people who encourage suicide doesn't do it simply by the sake of it. They actually enjoy it. They get off on it.
I read on that forum a 'confession' that one of those sociopaths made and it was in the lines of "I really enjoy telling people to kill themselves and check their profile daily to see if they're active or not. If they're inactive for a week, I have a good laugh, because I earned what I wanted."
Tbh, I wanted to do a "Community Watch" thread on them, but they're not even lolcows, only really depressed or really sociopathic people.
There's a weird sociopath community online, it wouldn't be a bad thread.
I guess we had a thread on that one sociopath forum, but there are more.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino