12 year old girl victim of anti-White hate crimes, school does nothing - Actual institutionalized racism

Sailor_Jupiter

"There is no answer to the Jupi question!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, she's white and named Blessyed? ~_~ That's the most amazing part of this story.

As for black students bullying everyone else: yeah, they do that. It's not so much because you're white, as just because you're not black. Asians, Native Americans, and Latinos are all victims of their petulant ire. I've known people to literally drop out of school over it. No one ever does anything about it because of Black Bullying Privilege. :x

Broseph Stalin

Hijabi Raping Bitch Breaker
kiwifarms.net
Wait, she's white and named Blessyed? ~_~ That's the most amazing part of this story.

As for black students bullying everyone else: yeah, they do that. It's not so much because you're white, as just because you're not black. Asians, Native Americans, and Latinos are all victims of their petulant ire. I've known people to literally drop out of school over it. No one ever does anything about it because of Black Bullying Privilege. :x
Speaking as someone who grew up in South Texas, yeah, everyone that isn't black is pretty much fair game to grade school black bullies.

EDIT: For those wondering what South Texas has to do with all of this, the city I grew up in had a pretty low black population (About 4% AA compared to the majority of Caucasians and Hispanics with the former being higher by only 8-9 points), so they're not exactly the alpha dogs down here.

Last edited:

Jon-Kacho

Wi-Fi Soy-Fi てい ソイヤサッサッサ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Speaking as someone who grew up in South Texas, yeah, everyone that isn't black is pretty much fair game to grade school black bullies.

EDIT: For those wondering what South Texas has to do with all of this, the city I grew up in had a pretty low black population (About 4% AA compared to the majority of Caucasians and Hispanics with the former being higher by only 8-9 points), so they're not exactly the alpha dogs down here.
At my school the blacks and arabs got into a race war which luckily meant that us humans were safe. But yeah black kids are animals.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Non-news to me... Also, "actual institutionalized racism", my ass (and go fuck yourself!) - this girl just needs to stand up for herself, already. Besides, blacks beat up on blacks everyday. Same with whites on whites. Uncommon occurrence or not, this wouldn't be an issue if that girl was allowed to fight back against this bully and not get penalized for that.

Then again, with a stripper name like hers - I bet this is a non - issue as well, making this even more non - news, if you know what I'm getting at.

Brandobaris

Too Autistic for KiwiFarms
kiwifarms.net
Non-news to me... Also, "actual institutionalized racism", my ass (and go fuck yourself!) - this girl just needs to stand up for herself, already. Besides, blacks beat up on blacks everyday. Same with whites on whites. Uncommon occurrence or not, this wouldn't be an issue if that girl was allowed to fight back against this bully and not get penalized for that.
The white 12 yr old stands up for herself after being bullied for her skin color in a school that may be majority black? And since the school believes white privilege should be curtailed by not acting on bullying complaints involving racism. I'm sure that would go well.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net

Why is there that kind of mentality?

Sailor_Jupiter

"There is no answer to the Jupi question!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is there that kind of mentality?
I HAVE NO CLUE. I've just learned from personal experience to try to avoid herds of them, and to fully expect that if the abuse is mentioned, they'll blame the VICTIMS. Relations with blacks usually amount to whites screaming at non-black minorities for getting tormented to the point of attempted suicide by the cretins. Whites can't be trusted to show anything but contempt to the victims- EXCEPT for some of them (mostly conservatives and Kiwis.) One of my friends was bullied by them too, and was depressed and sobbing but wouldn't tell me why until I just kept hassling her about it- because if you even MENTION getting bullied by blacks, you're "bad." Dear God, I could easily forgive the genocide and the lost land if only the whites hadn't imported these people! It's easily the worst thing they did to Indians...

Maiden-TieJuan

Your roving Californialand reporter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My kids went to a school that was 75% Hispanic students and about 5% black, and the rest was South East Asian and white. Every time a Hispanic student got in a fight, or talked back, or bullied a student, they were excused with the "well, you just don't understand our CULTURE." excuse. It really shouldn't matter what color your skin is. Hate is Hate. Point blank period. The fact that the school has been overlooking this student's issues is criminal. I wonder if the parent has contacted the police about this? Naming the children and pressing assault charges, even against other children, gets the district's attention. They (the district) will do anything to avoid bad PR. Especially now. Also, the parents should also mention "civil rights" several times during their talks with the Board and School Employees. That gets their attention real quick.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino