Trashfire 13/03/2021 Killstream Whorehouse with Jaimie Vine - The gunt pays a whore to be a guest on Saturday's show

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dont know man, $600 seems way too high. Guy brags about making $1000 a week sometimes. So do we really think he would blow half a week's profits into a literal who?
This is Ralph though. The kind of person who in roughly 6 to a year pissed away almost half of the 50k he grifted from Saint Jude's. I can't see his bills during the time he burned through like 15k being more than about 4 or 5 hundred a month, when he was making better money. He's either down to less than 5 grand of the saint Jude's money, literally paid the bitch in pills and promises of exposure, or she agreed to do it for a cheaper than listed price since he wasn't fucking her. Ralph however did come onto the stream almost 2 hours late from his promised start time, and with a glow and pep that is usually gone, so I'm thinking he either got some outlines from Null or the thot let him get his pickle wet.

Love_Machine011

We go for the eyes. Then the tongue. Then the hand
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unless some DM leaks I don't know how a calculation could be made. I still think Ralph promised exposure, alcohol and xannies but it's a guess.
You know what they call a whore who doesnt take cash? A stupid whore. If she got gunted for free, I'll have no choice but to congratulate Ralph.

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
You know what they call a whore who doesnt take cash? A stupid whore. If she got gunted for free, I'll have no choice but to congratulate Ralph.
Ralph lies about his viewership to his live viewers that can literally see the numbers. He goes above even the botted numbers sometimes by 2. Imagine what he would say to a burned out drug-addicted whore looking for exposure?
ralphjack_brown.png
Come on the killstream we routinely pull in 100s of thousands of live viewers I got xannies, maker's mark and you won't have to worry about those giant jogger dicks.

Love_Machine011

We go for the eyes. Then the tongue. Then the hand
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is Ralph though. The kind of person who in roughly 6 to a year pissed away almost half of the 50k he grifted from Saint Jude's. I can't see his bills during the time he burned through like 15k being more than about 4 or 5 hundred a month, when he was making better money. He's either down to less than 5 grand of the saint Jude's money, literally paid the bitch in pills and promises of exposure, or she agreed to do it for a cheaper than listed price since he wasn't fucking her. Ralph however did come onto the stream almost 2 hours late from his promised start time, and with a glow and pep that is usually gone, so I'm thinking he either got some outlines from Null or the thot let him get his pickle wet.
Imagine the smell in the studio

Ralph lies about his viewership to his live viewers that can literally see the numbers. He goes above even the botted numbers sometimes by 2. Imagine what he would say to a burned out drug-addicted whore looking for exposure?
View attachment 2000431Come on the killstream we routinely pull in 100s of thousands of live viewers I got xannies, maker's mark and you won't have to worry about those giant jogger dicks.
I know onlyfan's whores to be nothing but frugal, business-minded, entrepreneurs.

Crystal Golem

Please stand by...
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2000431Come on the killstream we routinely pull in 100s of thousands of live viewers I got xannies, maker's mark and you won't have to worry about those giant jogger dicks.
Exactly he's massively insecure and lies about anything. He hasn't gotten any bites on the old Memphis Minnow lately and he needs to keep up his image as a womanizin' sunuvagun. Plus he's probably trying to do the thing he always does by very publicly having some gunted tryst to make the last girl jealous.

Crystal Golem

Please stand by...
kiwifarms.net
That's why I can see him paying her her going rate. He has a history of letting his pettiness get the best of him.
He paid Nora to come on the killstream just to say they were still cool and he blew money like crazy when Faith first came out so yeah.

Oh yeah and took that crazy girl who was banging baked out for dinner just cause Pantsu rebuked him. I can totally see him doing that.

Mundane Ralph

kiwifarms.net
Again, I'm not 100% sure if it was the same money, the only reason it gets the old pecans percolating is the fact Ade said "He had like 50 grand in his savings when we got together and about 35k by the time I left."
He was making a ton of money from youtube while living rent free at the crack shack. He could've easily saved up that much. Youtube pays out your monthly earnings one month after the end of pay period, I believe. For example, January's earnings get paid out at the end of February or beginning of March. If you get banned before the payout date they refund it all. No way he ever saw a cent of that healstream money.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
You are correct, deplatforming is gay but notice I only reported shit that was clearly against TOS.

There’s a difference between Her and Ralph, I want to watch more of Ralph fuck himself over and sperg out. The whore though, I couldn’t give a shit about seeing her on stream again especially after Ralph’s simping yesterday.

If it’s coming out of my pocket, I have every right to report her account and chargeback, Having experience with businesses that do hosting, That post she made in particular is something that really pisses me off and IS a piece of shit move. Why should she bypass paying OnlyFans to host her content, allow use of their payment processors, shit like this takes money away from general site upkeep, bandwidth and active employment for the company (I know it’s OnlyFans and degenerate but free market and what not).

She’s not a lolcow (at least yet) and is currently a one time guest.

TL;DR - Whores need to pay their fucking taxes.
>Alogging a whore, doing chargebacks and flagging her shit
>Liberterian circle logic
>Anime profile pic
k..k..kriiiinge

Just gonna ask this so don't shoot me dead for not going with the incredible circle jerk and "if you are not with me you are against me and also a PPP capo" but what exactly would PPP have to gain, from people calling someone bragging about flagging someone, a faggot?
To me that has always been standard operating procedures. Flaggots are to be mocked and called out relentlessly. Twice as hard if they brag about it.
And what derail of the thread? its 21 pages about a whore that was paid to be on the Killstream. What is the big diabolical PPPlan? To stop talking about this methed out whore?
Sick gay op i guess?

Edit:
Oh and to me it seems the people derailing the thread are the accusations about working for PPP in order to derail this thread about some OnlyFans whore. Because otherwise its been pretty on topic of what has been happening in the thread.
People like @Bob Barker and @Sam Losco are more obsessed with the fat canadian then his fans are.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Again, I'm not 100% sure if it was the same money, the only reason it gets the old pecans percolating is the fact Ade said "He had like 50 grand in his savings when we got together and about 35k by the time I left."
The "healstream" was a charity stream, meaning that none of the donations were going to go to the content creator and go instead directly to the charity. Even if the money had not been refunded, Ralph would not have gotten a single dime from the 27k donated that day.

Ralph was making a lot of money during his last couple of months on YouTube. He admitted when he was banned that YouTube still "owed him" 16k for the last month, he bitched about it for a while but I remember he eventually said that YouTube did pay him the last of the donations.
He was at least smart enough back then to know that if he bragged about how much he was making, people would not donate as much. That only started when his numbers started to decline.

The 50k was what he managed to save during his time on YT, which when put into perspective is insane, since he admitted he made somewhere between 100-150k total, so what the fuck did he do with the rest of the money? He did not help his mom when she lost the house even though he lived in it, and he does not have a lot of expenses, other than buying his car, did he just drink the money away?

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
The 50k was what he managed to save during his time on YT, which when put into perspective is insane, since he admitted he made somewhere between 100-150k total, so what the fuck did he do with the rest of the money? He did not help his mom when she lost the house even though he lived in it, and he does not have a lot of expenses, other than buying his car, did he just drink the money away?
he literally buys a new pc whenever it breaks and iirc he wrecks his car constantly and or has to go to court for massive tickets. drinks and does drugs ranging from meth to xannies etc and takes flight trips constantly. pays for hookers desperate enough to bed him etc. iirc baked made more in his irl escapades and they ended up blowing entire profits from massive streams on drugs alone

edit that and its been proven he will pay people like nora and maybe possibly hush money to others to own the alawgs so probably lots for that as well.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright.

@David Spadem Don't do that ever again. She violated ToS but conveniently we are the types that would call the ToS some slimey word salad that basically means "{platform} can do whatever they want and everything is open to interpretation". It's true in this case as well. Fuck the ToS. Didn't we condemn Dlive and Trovo's shitty ToS for being slimeballs? Why use that against some stupid whore now, convenience much?

Daily reminder that taxes are gay because 90% are spent on foreign countries and Israel's holy war, the rest goes to politicians that will call you a racist or a victim depending on a shade of colour you're born with.
Daily reminder that flagging is also gay, and ToS is designed to be gay. Using the ToS to flag someone for not paying taxes is gay^3. If stickers are gay too, then...

I typically stroll through posts without much thought and depending on a brief glance, I'll throw out one of the three most common stickers. Stickers are autism, not an indictment. But yeah, I see how dumb this practice is.

People like @Bob Barker and @Sam Losco are more obsessed with the fat canadian then his fans are.
They're not, this is a homosexual singularity, that's why there's ground rules.

Flagging is gay, and forum members shouldn't get too close to cows (or use a different pseudonym at least for fucks sake).
Discord is very gay. Look at the shitstorm in PPP's thread when they were bashing Fuentes. It was a slew of cancer.

The past 5 pages is the result of this gay singularity. PPP wasn't mentioned, wasn't involved in any way, but he was brought up precisely due to association, unfairly in this case. Capos or whatever the fuck, who cares? It doesn't take a diehard PPP fantard to realise something basic, flag = fag. They had a valid point. Don't flag!

Enough of this gay shit. We're not an echo chamber. I don't care about whoever and whatever leaf/gunt association exists.

Local archive coming. I downloaded the stream from Odysee. It's too big to attach even after I break it up into 5 segments. I'm going to lower the resolution to 480P.

Edit: 480P split into 4 parts is still too large.

Fuck it, here it is before he takes it offline. I'll then contact a master janny to host it locally.
18+ for obvious reasons. The stream can also be found on Odysee.
Stream here: https://odysee.com/@theralphretort:1/-jaimie-vine-killstream:5
This downloader I tested and it works: https://9xbuddy.org/sites/odysee

YT archive, before a dmca/flag.

Last edited: