FIGGIN [13 Feb 19] Phil gets horny and kinky despite rotting groin - Plans to "citizen arrest" hunks and handcuffs them in his dungeon

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil, it's already 100% obvious that the idea of you having any kind of power makes your flipped dick hard, you don't have to cover it up with bullshit like "I'm a kinkster".

People will totally take you seriously and respect you as an adult if you talk about grown-up things like sex, though. Absolutely.

Phil fantasises about nazis/fascists/racists, confirmed.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why don't you go out and arrest him yourself, Phil?
Because Phil is a yellow coward and afraid of getting his ass beat again. If a skinny Liberal white college kid can kick Phil's ass, then so can any "fascist Alt-Right Nazi" of average size or larger.

Phil, it's already 100% obvious that the idea of you having any kind of power makes your flipped dick hard, you don't have to cover it up with bullshit like "I'm a kinkster".

People will totally take you seriously and respect you as an adult if you talk about grown-up things like sex, though. Absolutely.

Phil fantasises about nazis/fascists/racists, confirmed.
Phil has always had an authoritarian fetish. Why do you think he's such a big Soviet Union and ChiCom fanboi? He secretly desires to be controlled and commanded by powerful authority figures. It's also why he goes squealing to the police like a horny hog any time he can, especially when some big meanie misgenders him.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Three: This whole 'Antifa is the law in Portland' shit is pure aut.ism.
That’s my favorite part of all this. He talks about Portland like it’s this lawless wasteland where people are getting murdered in the streets. Literally no one else thinks of Portland this way. It’s the safest, whitest, most middle-class place in the US.

But sure, Phil, if that makes you feel better when you’re on your playdates with your little Antifa friends.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I don't see where Phil's horny, and looking to engage in anything sexual. He's got nothing to be horny with, any more, and if he is actually having trouble with his badly-installed and poorly-maintained manhole, he's unlikely to want anything to do with sex.

But Phil's always had bondage gear, because being "kinky" is part of the Pick-A-Mix "radical" identity he's cobbled together. And, of course, it's gone pretty much unused because nobody wants to engage in BDSM play with anybody as disgusting as Phil. He may have incorporated self-bondage into masturbation sessions, but with no more testosterone, and no working genitals left, that's all in the past. So any bondage gear he has is going unused, beyond a decor item (and piece of costume) that serves as a prop for his identity.

But the saying, "rape isn't about sexual desire; it's about power" keeps coming to my mind as I read this thread. And really, that does get to the core of what Phil is doing here. He bought restraints, ostensibly for sexual purposes, but in reality they fit in with his fantasies of being able to exert force/power over others, humiliate and vanquish his "enemies," and violently punish them.

Phil doesn't want to fuck anybody; he wants to be able to bash the shit out of them, secure in the knowledge they can't fight back. He fetishizes power and violence, not sex. Fortunately, however, he's too weak-willed and cowardly to actually act on any of his vengeful fantasies.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That’s my favorite part of all this. He talks about Portland like it’s this lawless wasteland where people are getting murdered in the streets. Literally no one else thinks of Portland this way. It’s the safest, whitest, most middle-class place in the US.

But sure, Phil, if that makes you feel better when you’re on your playdates with your little Antifa friends.
I'd like to see how Phil and the other soft sheltered, privileged poseurs would do somewhere really rough like Detroit, New Orleans, South Chicago, or Compton. Oh, right, they're all chicken-shit and wouldn't dare go somewhere icky colored people are, because they're also racists.

But remember, he believes he's the good guy: fantasizing about detaining people and raping them is pretty fucked up, the mental gymnastics necessary to think shit like this and still think you're "fighting the good fight" are staggering.
Any world where Phil is the good guy is not a world worth saving. Luckily Phil is only the good guy in his own delusional mind.

Honestly, I don't see where Phil's horny, and looking to engage in anything sexual. He's got nothing to be horny with, any more, and if he is actually having trouble with his badly-installed and poorly-maintained manhole, he's unlikely to want anything to do with sex.

But Phil's always had bondage gear, because being "kinky" is part of the Pick-A-Mix "radical" identity he's cobbled together. And, of course, it's gone pretty much unused because nobody wants to engage in BDSM play with anybody as disgusting as Phil. He may have incorporated self-bondage into masturbation sessions, but with no more testosterone, and no working genitals left, that's all in the past. So any bondage gear he has is going unused, beyond a decor item (and piece of costume) that serves as a prop for his identity.

But the saying, "rape isn't about sexual desire; it's about power" keeps coming to my mind as I read this thread. And really, that does get to the core of what Phil is doing here. He bought restraints, ostensibly for sexual purposes, but in reality they fit in with his fantasies of being able to exert force/power over others, humiliate and vanquish his "enemies," and violently punish them.

Phil doesn't want to fuck anybody; he wants to be able to bash the shit out of them, secure in the knowledge they can't fight back. He fetishizes power and violence, not sex. Fortunately, however, he's too weak-willed and cowardly to actually act on any of his vengeful fantasies.
Even more evidence that Phil never got GRS, IMHO. Honestly, there's more evidence that he lied about getting dick inversion surgery than there is saying he did get it.

As far as the whole "rape for power and control" thing would probably appeal to Phil. He's selfish, powerless, and can't even control his own bedroom. So I could totally see Phil raping someone to finally feel like he has power over someone and exert control over them, if the conditions were just right. He's too much of a coward to go out and abduct someone. But if someone were heavily intoxicated or if someone else did all the abducting...? He has been known to beat defenseless elderly women in wheelchairs and young ladies much smaller than he is.

Then again, this is the same guy so terrified of sex that he cried the only time he ever had sex, and he shit himself and then cried the only time he touched a cock other than his own baby dick. So who knows?

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
Good work corraling today's content, @Positron. Nothing shrivels my sac quicker than Phil claiming kink affiliation. I don't know why, it's like a hotline to my limbic disgust center.

It's not that gross people aren't allowed to have a sexuality. They can do what they want, it doesn't generally bother me. Like pictures of Daphny Dragonkin Drosophilia David all Saran-wrapped and hogtied on a couch are disgusting and sad, but they don't make me want to swear off sex for a year. But the thought of Phil...indulging in this way is like instant, literal retch fuel.
I guess it's only fair, I am pretty sure the only reason he's suddenly 'sexual' is because his ass still chapped from the burn you hit him with this morning how he's so pathetic he's not even a faggot as faggots at least have sex. I can all but guarantee he read it.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’s claiming to be a kinkster purely as an extension of his badass act. He claims to be asexual, which is one of his only identity claims that is believable. But he also doesn’t want to officially renounce sex, because he sees it as a cool thing that grownups do. The kink thing is so he can claim to be more cool and grownup than anyone else. It also overcompensates for the fact that he doesn’t enjoy sex, isn’t having sex and is very unattractive.

Even though the absence of a real partner would just make him a fat guy having a wank, which is the least cool thing that exists.

Last edited:

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess it's only fair, I am pretty sure the only reason he's suddenly 'sexual' is because his ass still chapped from the burn you hit him with this morning how he's so pathetic he's not even a faggot as faggots at least have sex. I can all but guarantee he read it.
He’s claiming to be a kinkster purely as an extension of his badass act. He claims to be asexual, which is one of his only identity claims that is believable. But he also doesn’t want to officially renounce sex, because he sees it as a cool thing that grownups do. The kink thing is so he can claim to be more cool and grownup than anyone else. It also overcompensates for the fact that he doesn’t enjoy sex, isn’t having sex and is very unattractive.

Even though the absence of a real partner would just make him a fat guy having a wank, which is the least cool thing that exists.
I think he's bringing it up because there's been a lot of discussion on the Farms about how he's seemingly dropped certain aspects of his "identity". Part of it is merely "Nuh-uh, Kiwis! See? I'm still a (insert Phil identity bullshit here)!", but I think the biggest thing is he's entered a drought of attention and ass-pats and is desperate to get some. Really desperate. He's been rapidly cycling through his "identity accessories" like a manic teenage girl trying to find the perfect prom dress and not having any luck. I think that's a strong indication that he's desperate for any kind of validation or attention he can find (that isn't us laughing at him).

This is the name of my new thrash metal band.
I thought it was the name of that new Chinese restaurant that just opened around the block. Everyone check to make sure your kitties are safe if you have them.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he's bringing it up because there's been a lot of discussion on the Farms about how he's seemingly dropped certain aspects of his "identity". Part of it is merely "Nuh-uh, Kiwis! See? I'm still a (insert Phil identity bullshit here)!", but I think the biggest thing is he's entered a drought of attention and ass-pats and is desperate to get some. Really desperate. He's been rapidly cycling through his "identity accessories" like a manic teenage girl trying to find the perfect prom dress and not having any luck. I think that's a strong indication that he's desperate for any kind of validation or attention he can find (that isn't us laughing at him).
I have two theories.

One is that Toren told Phil to remove his bondage shit from his own bedroom, and seeing it reminded him that that was an identity he claimed.

The other is that, as we know, Toren is being an even bigger pain in the ass than Phil’s crotch wound. When Phil is stressed out, he likes to reassert his power fantasies to distract himself from the hell he’s made of his life. So it is here. We’ll laugh at him for just about any posturing he cares to try, but none of us can deny that he sits there handcuffed to stuff with a buck-toothed half-smile pretending that he’s having a great time.

RL325

kiwifarms.net
Actually, anyone can issue a citizen's arrest. However, they don't have the right to detain the person they're trying to arrest. The "arrestee" can tell the "arrester" to go fuck themselves and walk away. Only the police have the right to detain someone, and they'd better have a lawful reason to. If the "arrestee" has indeed committed a crime and then left the area after being issued a citizen's arrest, it can mean additional charges against them if/when they are arrested by law enforcement and taken to trial.

What Phil is fapping over is illegal. If he tries to pull this shit (LOL, as if the chicken-shit coward had the guts to try it) he's looking at unlawful arrest and imprisonment at the very least.
I know. I just think it's quite funny that Phil incessantly wants to act like the thing he hates.

• Agree
Reactions: The Dude
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino