Surgery [13 Feb 19] Phil needs revision surgery! - "I need help with my vagina"; wants to "relearn" riding the bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[Text]
THREAD: CN GRS, Vaginoplasty Revision surgery

I need revision surgery for my neo-vagina. The pelvic floor muscles are too taught/tight and the nerve reconnecting pain issues are persisting to almost a daily basis. 1000 mg of ibuprofen is not cutting it for pain management anymore. I need painkillers to feel like I used before GRS Surgery.

In no way do I have any regrets having GRS nor am I slamming Dr. Dugi, I am simply an outlier for healing slower and all the complications are hitting me in winter with the weather.

I hope the complications lessen when warmer weather comes, but I am open to needing GRS revision surgery should I and Dr. Dugi need to have to cross that bridge.

I see him again this coming Tuesday and hope to figure out what is going on.

I having been dilating as directed, but the situation is now where more dilating is no longer the answer. I need help with my vagina, simple as that.

I trust OHSU Urology to figure out where to go from here. I simply want to be able to live a normal life and fight fash nowadays.

This is something that I have been dealing with in somewhat secret for a while. I felt like if I talked about this the transmisia and ableist shit would come out of the woodwork and cis people would criticize, shame me for having this surgery that was to bring me happiness.

And do not get me wrong. I am happy for the surgery and the downstairs dysphoria being violently destroyed.

Just maybe I really need professional medical help to assure that I have certain aspects of my life back.

I fucking miss walking/hiking 8+ miles a day

I want to be able to do things like re-learn to fucking ride a bicycle because 25 years of downstairs dysphoria robbed me of feeling like I can live a life of not being at fucking war with my own body.

[End Text]
1. No one ever prescribed ibuprofen for nerve pain. If you're such an idiot, maybe you shouldn't lie at all.
2. You will never feel like what you used to, surgery or not.
3. You've never walked 8+ miles a day.
4. You can't "relearn" riding a bike considering you never learned the first place.

1.png

The Queen of Trash

failure.jpg
kiwifarms.net
Phil said:
I hope the complications lessen when warmer weather comes, but I am open to needing GRS revision surgery should I and Dr. Dugi need to have to cross that bridge.
Yeah. Sure. That's why you need GRS. Not because you haven't been dilating properly, taking care of it properly, and didn't go to a reputable SRS surgeon. You get what you pay (or don't) for.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
If he really wanted his pitiful little twig'n'berries gone so badly, he should have had nullification surgery--which is among the eugenic surgeries Dugi performs--rather than bother with a vaginoplasty.

Phil's particular obsession seemed to center around getting rid of his male genitals as revenge against his father, rather than fetishizing having a vagina, so giving him a manhole--which required a level of post-op care, maintenance, and a level of cleanliness Phil is obviously unable to provide, and which nobody else was ever going to put their dick into anyway--was a huge mistake.

But a man being castrated and having a manhole installed because he insists that he should have been born a woman is apparently A-okay, and Medicaid covers it, while a man who simply wants to be castrated and have his penis removed because he hates it, yet still live as a man, probably has to jump through a lot more hoops to get approved for surgery, and Medicaid might not cover it.

What a world we live in. What a crazy, fucked-up madhouse it is.

I need help with my vagina, simple as that.
That needs to be a random .txt.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't seem to get in the way of him hiking in the woods, running down a Portland highway, and striding around waving a gun on a range, though. Strange, that.

This antifa supersoldier isn't very reliable if he's whining about pain from unnecessary surgery and is in and out of hospital all the time though, is he? Still, another hospital stay will make for more asspat begging. I'm sure everyone will rally round just like they did last time. Right? Er, right?

Edit: note that Phil has decided he needs revision surgery. He hasn't been told that he does by Doctor Doge. He's now going to demand Dr Doge do more surgery and will reeeeee and squeal if he's told no.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"He can't manage to regularly shower or shave" I said.
"But Jangles, he cares about this. He'll do the aftercare and he won't close up until his 'neovagina' is an inch deep surgical wound" they said.

The issue here is twofold:

-According to a friend who'd know, the best surgeons for this procedure are not in America, they're in Asia, and the people with the cash to make it happen have to go there to have the operation performed by the people who know what they're doing. It's an intensive, multiple week affair that is overseen by physicians trained in the matter.
Phil was not starting with good options from the get go, because he is (and will continue to be) too poor for bottom surgery. The reality is that there is a level of means you have to reach for this to be feasible. He ain't Bruce Jenner, and he's not getting the work done in some Thai clinic with 500+ operations of this kind in the book and a team of staff who know how to handle this.

-He didn't do the upkeep. Apparently, making this procedure "stick" requires constant upkeep and routine, and those are not things Phil is capable of. Someone who cannot figure out how to regularly bathe is not capable of maintaining a surgically created vagina.

He can claim he dilates and didn't fuck up and he's just some medical marvel all he wants, but let's cut the bullshit, shall we? This is a man who got a 1940's wartime infection in his goddamn feet because the concept of "take off your goddamn fetish boots and clean your feet" was beyond him.

To any Oregon Kiwis, please feel free to reach out to me. April is coming up, and if you give me an address, I'll gladly send you a fifth of Jameson to drink away the knowledge that your goddamn tax dollars are being spent on this farce. I know your income tax is a motherfucker, but I won't force you to be sober knowing that this is what it's going to.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
need painkillers to feel like I used before GRS Surger
You know what'd been easier? Not getting surgery.

outlier for healing slower and all the complications are hitting me in winter with the weather
Bullshit. There are people with third degree burns that don't need over a year to heal, Phil. You're filthy as fuck and that's why it's a disgusting, pus filled wound.

I need help with my vagina
I suggest getting it sewn shut.

. I simply want to be able to live a normal life and fight fash nowadays
You sure as shit weren't normal before all this. Just admit you want to go back to having a penis.

This is something that I have been dealing with in somewhat secret for a while. I felt like if I talked about this the transmisia and ableist shit would come out of the woodwork and cis people would criticize, shame me for having this surgery that was to bring me happiness
Don't you mean 'Getting a fake vagina didn't get me the attention I craved so I just forgot all about it.'

maybe I really need professional medical help
Change that to mental health and we've gotca winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino