Surgery [13 Feb 19] Phil needs revision surgery! - "I need help with my vagina"; wants to "relearn" riding the bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
"too tight" just shows that Phil wasn't dilating like he claimed to be.

But to be fair to Phil.... either way was a lose-lose for him. If he dilated, he wasn't going to be keeping shit sanitary enough for proper healing. If he wasn't dilating, then it probably isn't so much an infection as it is a closure/healing of the wound.

StoicMoose

Such Strength! Such Courage! In the Name of Allah!
kiwifarms.net
"too tight" just shows that Phil wasn't dilating like he claimed to be.

But to be fair to Phil.... either way was a lose-lose for him. If he dilated, he wasn't going to be keeping shit sanitary enough for proper healing. If he wasn't dilating, then it probably isn't so much an infection as it is a closure/healing of the wound.
He hasn't been dialating AND he hasn't been keeping shit sanitary enough to heal properly is my bet.

Dentontx

True cousin of Sir Jesus Christ
kiwifarms.net
This cooch situation raises to the surface a question I've kind of held onto for awhile now.

Do you notice that there's just about never, ever, ever any drama associated with transmen? They transition, they mostly pass, they live normal lives quietly and basically just do not reeeeeeeeeee. For better or worse nobody cares about them, at least not more than anyone cares about anyone.

But MtFs? It's all drama all the time. It's TransEthics. It's balding, bearded dudes walking around insisting that you recognize their womanhood. It's disgraced fat-assed vodka goblins trying to convince themselves they're seen as prime young womanflesh. It's tranny bats and knives and pride flags with silhouetted AKs. It's Brianna "Stretch" Wu. In short it's all the tendentious bullshit we suffer and that transdudes just don't ever seem to pull. (When was the last time you heard of a transman with a DIE CIS SCUM avatar? That shit is only for troon autists.)

WTF is it with MtFs? Is it simply that their ladybits are allatime on the fester, like Phil's seems to be? I've heard (on KF) that any neosnatch is basically permanently in need of dilation, and runs a very good chance of hurting all the time. That can't explain all the whining, reeeeeeing, and posturing, can it?

Last edited:

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
WTF is it with MtFs
There are some FtM that are weird.... UpperCaseChase is one of them. Weird mofo who wants bottom surgery but hasn't quite yet. Has some drama (scams and such, typical youtuber) but probably not enough to be a lolcow.

Mostly, I think it's because Trans are less than 1% of the world population, Male to Female trans are like... the majority of that less than 1%. It might also have to do with... society is totally fine with a girl being manly. So a transitioning girl is just going to look like a very butch lesbian for a bit. So there won't be anyone forcing a chimpout because they go from Girl to TomGirl to Butch to Man. Pretty socially acceptable transitions.

MtF go - Man to "Man-in-Dress/Makeup" and then usually stay there. Very few actually go to the next step of "Looking Girlish" and even less go to "Pass as Girl". Two of these stages aren't as socially acceptable so people get put into situations where they can chimp out.

Using Phil has an example. He literally has tits and a vagina now... but he would not pass in any situation. He could walk naked into a lady's room and someone would still say "Hey Sir?? You're in the wrong bathroom!"

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This cooch situation raises to the surface a question I've kind of held onto for awhile now.

Do you notice that there's just about never, ever, ever any drama associated with transmen? They transition, they mostly pass, they live normal lives quietly and basically just do not reeeeeeeeeee. For better or worse nobody cares about them, at least not more than anyone cares about anyone.

But MtFs? It's all drama all the time. It's TransEthics. It's balding, bearded dudes walking around insisting that you recognize their womanhood. It's disgraced fat-assed vodka goblins trying to convince themselves they're seen as prime young womanflesh. It's tranny bats and knives and pride flags with silhouetted AKs. It's Brianna "Stretch" Wu. In short it's all the tendentious bullshit we suffer and that transdudes just don't ever seem to pull. (When was the last time you heard of a transman with a DIE CIS SCUM avatar? That shit is only for troon autists.)

WTF is it with MtFs? Is it simply that their ladybits are allatime on the fester, like Phil's seems to be? I've heard (on KF) that any neosnatch is basically permanently in need of dilation, and runs a very good chance of hurting all the time. That can't explain all the whining, reeeeeeing, and posturing, can it?
Throwing out a hypothesis here. Men are culturally conditioned to want to be the best at something and preferably everything. No culture at any time has favoured a man who meekly fades into the background.

Then you have the fact that trooning out is highly performative - they’re not playing “themselves but female,” but rather an entirely new person.

Combine the two, and you’ve got someone who has to be the center of attention at all times.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HRT drives them crazy by driving up their copper levels. That's probably at least half the problem right there. Also, men are just more prone to autism, schizophrenia, and mental exceptionalism in general. The fact that a lot of MtFs are useless fuckups who basically think that they are women because they failed at being men, while a lot of FtM are just women who suffered sexual abuse, might have something to do with it; the failed men are people who didn't get attention, but wanted it and thought that they deserved it, while the abused women don't want attention.

Pepito

Mod Edit: Malicious troll content removed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are there so many trans-vaginal-shitting syndrome experts here on the farms?
Kiwi Farms is a place where doctors come to bitch about their moronic patients. I'm sure Dr. Doge is also a kiwi.

Also, with this particular cow, we have a 24/7 watch group and intel gathering think tank. Nothing as fancy as with Chris but still quite an effort.

• Agree
Reactions: The Un-Clit

Kiislova

Mostly non degenerate furfag
kiwifarms.net

Knowing a few FtM I'd say that, becoming a passing male is easy, even an "effeminate" male is within reach of pretty much any wanabe.

Becoming a passing female is hard, very hard, and most trannies will never reach a passing grade ever, hence the additional exceptionalism.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
How Phil's consultation with Dr. Doge really went:

Still more realistic than believing that a doctor, no matter how greedy, actually took a scalpel to a mentally re.tarded manchild's nether regions.

Knowing a few FtM I'd say that, becoming a passing male is easy, even an "effeminate" male is within reach of pretty much any wanabe.

Becoming a passing female is hard, very hard, and most trannies will never reach a passing grade ever, hence the additional exceptionalism.
See, one thing I've said about Phil before is that he seems to believe that he'll pass for that weird sort of sexy "androgynous" tomboyish look that only women can actually pull off. Think more along the lines of Ruby Rose. The thing is, it doesn't really work that way. A woman with short hair and wearing a t-shirt or a suit still is going to look somewhat feminine. A man will just look... well like a man, especially when its a guy like Phil who doesn't actually put any effort into transitioning in the first place. I think its a combination of Phil being autistic and not really having an idea of how he looks, combined with him being told "you are whatever you say you are" by the online SJW crowd, but he doesn't really understand that he's a fat balding 30 something man with shitty tattoos and ill-fitting Antifa t-shirts he ordered online. He's not cute, he's not sexy, but he thinks if he mimics what he sees on TV or on social media, he MUST be doing the right thing...

Its also what's so frustrating to him. He fluctuates between posing as a "bad ass" Antifa insurgent and being a sexy translatinx woman, but we just laugh at him, even if his Antifa asspatters are willing to humor him. He doesn't understand why we don't believe him. After all, he has an Antifa t-shirt, he put it in his Twitter handle, he got tattoos of it, he even bought a rainbow flag coloured baseball bat... he's done everything he's supposed to so why do we think he's a fat mong?

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
Its also what's so frustrating to him. He fluctuates between posing as a "bad ass" Antifa insurgent and being a sexy translatinx woman, but we just laugh at him, even if his Antifa asspatters are willing to humor him. He doesn't understand why we don't believe him. After all, he has an Antifa t-shirt, he put it in his Twitter handle, he got tattoos of it, he even bought a rainbow flag coloured baseball bat... he's done everything he's supposed to so why do we think he's a fat mong?
Because Divine from Pink Flamingos (and various other John Waters' movies) Does a better job passing as a hot woman.

This is a transvestite who ate dogshit and sucked his (actor) son's dick in a cult film known the world over, and more people believe Divine was a woman then will ever believe Phil is.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Because Divine from Pink Flamingos (and various other John Waters' movies) Does a better job passing as a hot woman.

This is a transvestite who ate dogshit and sucked his (actor) son's dick in a cult film known the world over, and more people believe Divine was a woman then will ever believe Phil is.
Plus when John Travolta played the same role people thought it was an affront as he could never do the job Divine did.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only FtMs I've met who were successful at passing as women were mostly very thin and effeminate before transitioning, and the one I've met who wasn't rail thin was still physically fit and healthy. Everyone of them put actual effort at presenting as female. But for every one of them, there are fifteen lard ass troons like Phil who put no effort into passing, and are just playing identity politics because it's trendy or to avoid being called out for being horrible people.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guarantee you those big-ass Joseph rats are 1000x more adorable than Phil. Have you ever seen a Capybara or Giant Cavy? They're fucking cute as can be! They're giant Guinea Pigs. Phil is just a giant pig, and not the cute kind.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
Phil only passes for a rat because his buck teeth that cause him to gnaw on the cardboard pizza boxes toren leaves around the apartment.
Nah, rats are actually smart, clean and form social bonds both with other rats and even humans. They can be trained to do tricks, they exhibit altruism, they've been used in a variety of laboratory studies... they even trained giant rats to find landmines in Africa. Phil... exhibits none of those traits. He's dumb as a sack of rocks, he's absolutely filthy, and he's extremely selfish. He's never done anything that benefited anyone other than himself. Rat owners get quite affectionate about their pets, meanwhile Toren and Greta can't seem to get rid of Phil despite their best efforts.

Yes they do there is one in Portland Oregon who calls itself Isabel (despite his name being Phil)
Ironically, Washington does have a problem with invasive nutria. Of course given the choice, I suspect most Washington residents would prefer the nutrias over Phil, even his Antifa crowd. Hell ESPECIALLY the Antifa crowd. They've probably got a lot of hardcore tree huggers in that lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino