Surgery [13 Feb 19] Phil needs revision surgery! - "I need help with my vagina"; wants to "relearn" riding the bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Nah, rats are actually smart, clean and form social bonds both with other rats and even humans. They can be trained to do tricks, they exhibit altruism, they've been used in a variety of laboratory studies... they even trained giant rats to find landmines in Africa. Phil... exhibits none of those traits. He's dumb as a sack of rocks, he's absolutely filthy, and he's extremely selfish. He's never done anything that benefited anyone other than himself. Rat owners get quite affectionate about their pets, meanwhile Toren and Greta can't seem to get rid of Phil despite their best efforts.
Now that's not completely true. I'm sure Phil could be somewhat useful in finding landmines. Of course he'd only be able to do it once...

Ironically, Washington does have a problem with invasive nutria. Of course given the choice, I suspect most Washington residents would prefer the nutrias over Phil, even his Antifa crowd. Hell ESPECIALLY the Antifa crowd. They've probably got a lot of hardcore tree huggers in that lot.
Oregon too, and yes, we prefer the nutria over Phil.

waffle

kiwifarms.net
Unless you've got a rampant man eating bear infestation or something like that, it'd be hard not to prefer any animal problem over Phil. I mean, even skunks only smell that way some times...

Tiamat

kiwifarms.net
This cooch situation raises to the surface a question I've kind of held onto for awhile now.

Do you notice that there's just about never, ever, ever any drama associated with transmen? They transition, they mostly pass, they live normal lives quietly and basically just do not reeeeeeeeeee. For better or worse nobody cares about them, at least not more than anyone cares about anyone.

But MtFs? It's all drama all the time. It's TransEthics. It's balding, bearded dudes walking around insisting that you recognize their womanhood. It's disgraced fat-assed vodka goblins trying to convince themselves they're seen as prime young womanflesh. It's tranny bats and knives and pride flags with silhouetted AKs. It's Brianna "Stretch" Wu. In short it's all the tendentious bullshit we suffer and that transdudes just don't ever seem to pull. (When was the last time you heard of a transman with a DIE CIS SCUM avatar? That shit is only for troon autists.)

WTF is it with MtFs? Is it simply that their ladybits are allatime on the fester, like Phil's seems to be? I've heard (on KF) that any neosnatch is basically permanently in need of dilation, and runs a very good chance of hurting all the time. That can't explain all the whining, reeeeeeing, and posturing, can it?
Trust me, there are plenty of FtM's that are just like that (or at least people that call themselves that). I think the problem is that a lot of these mtf troons are transitioning either for a fetish, attention or some other autistic reason and aren't actually transgender in the first place.

• Agree
Reactions: NoFeline

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
Now that's not completely true. I'm sure Phil could be somewhat useful in finding landmines. Of course he'd only be able to do it once...

Oregon too, and yes, we prefer the nutria over Phil.
There's a pretty cool youtube video series of a guy who trains mink to go after and kill rats, muskrats, nutria/coypu and other invasive pests by the dozen. It's pretty awesome. He does others where he teams up his mink with people who have trained lurchers and assorted terriers to be ratters as well, and the dogs and mink make a FEARSOME team, sometimes scouring backyards and lumberyards with dozens to hundreds of rats, killing them all within a couple of hours.

The mink come into action around the 7 min. mark and that's where you start seeing the teamwork of mink and dog.

Last edited:

SugarSyrup

cruising the information superhighway
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a pretty cool youtube video series of a guy who trains mink to go after and kill rats, muskrats, nutria/coypu and other invasive pests by the dozen. It's pretty awesome.
Not to derail completely, but I love that guy! I saw him while I was looking for more ratting videos and he’s fantastic. Kinda awkward in a very endearing way and obviously loves his animals.

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
Not to derail completely, but I love that guy! I saw him while I was looking for more ratting videos and he’s fantastic. Kinda awkward in a very endearing way and obviously loves his animals.
Well, Phil's not giving us any content at this time, not to mention talking about care of his non-existent stinkditch completely vanished when Phil was kicked out of/decided to abandon his apartment. So let's talk about the Mink Man!

I first fell in love with his videos following the saga of 'washushe' (wrong spelling I am sure) who is the golden/red mink you see in the opening montage clinging by his teeth to Joseph's glove from the mink-farm cage. As he was the most tenacious, fierce mink Joe ever saw, he rescued him from the fur-farm and began the very difficult job of overcoming Washushe's natural fear and hate of man. He was a psycho little bastard who bit the hand that fed him whenever he could, but eventually came around to trust Joe, and became his first highly successful hunting mink and even friend.

And then some fucking PETA assholes raided Joseph's place and released all his hunting mink one night. Since all were former fur-farm mink who had first been fed from birth and then had learned to kill vermin and then would be fed raw meat by Joe, they very likely all starved to death once released. It's a downright heartbreaking saga.

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, Phil's not giving us any content at this time, not to mention talking about care of his non-existent stinkditch completely vanished when Phil was kicked out of/decided to abandon his apartment. So let's talk about the Mink Man!

I first fell in love with his videos following the saga of 'washushe' (wrong spelling I am sure) who is the golden/red mink you see in the opening montage clinging to Joseph's glove from the mink-farm cage. As he was the most tenacious, fierce mink Joe ever saw, he rescued him from the fur-farm and began the very difficult job of overcoming Washushe's natural fear and hate of man. He was a psycho little bastard who bit the hand that fed him whenever he could, but eventually came around to trust Joe, and became his first highly successful hunting mink and even friend.

And then some fucking PETA assholes raided Joseph's place and released all his hunting mink one night. Since all were former fur-farm mink who had first been fed from birth and then had learned to kill vermin and then would be fed raw meat by Joe, they very likely all starved to death once released. It's a downright heartbreaking saga.
Always happens with these PETA fuckwits. They never think things through. There was an incident a while back in Britain where they released a load of lab rabbits who were terribly dehydrated and so drank deeply of the first water source they found - sewage run-off. The results were not pretty.

Last edited:

SugarSyrup

cruising the information superhighway
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I first fell in love with his videos following the saga of 'washushe' (wrong spelling I am sure) who is the golden/red mink you see in the opening montage clinging to Joseph's glove from the mink-farm cage. As he was the most tenacious, fierce mink Joe ever saw, he rescued him from the fur-farm and began the very difficult job of overcoming Washushe's natural fear and hate of man. He was a psycho little bastard who bit the hand that fed him whenever he could, but eventually came around to trust Joe, and became his first highly successful hunting mink and even friend.

Fucking PETA. Joseph rescued mink from fur farms! And ratting with mink and dogs is not only the most eco-friendly way to get rid of rats, it’s also the most humane way, and the rats are used to feed them.

But when has PETA ever made sense?

I was considering buying his book and maybe a t-shirt or something to support him, but now I definitely will. God damn.

Last edited:

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net

I first fell in love with his videos following the saga of 'washushe' (wrong spelling I am sure) who is the golden/red mink you see in the opening montage clinging by his teeth to Joseph's glove from the mink-farm cage. As he was the most tenacious, fierce mink Joe ever saw, he rescued him from the fur-farm and began the very difficult job of overcoming Washushe's natural fear and hate of man. He was a psycho little bastard who bit the hand that fed him whenever he could, but eventually came around to trust Joe, and became his first highly successful hunting mink and even friend.

Fucked up that those mink died but Phil gets to keep living

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino