Surgery [13 Feb 19] Phil needs revision surgery! - "I need help with my vagina"; wants to "relearn" riding the bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

morbidly-obese-steven

kiwifarms.net
Honestly I have never get why the depth and looseness of the ditch is always so important or thing that is always brought up? There's so many sides about being a woman or overall of womanhood, but one thing that gets constantly brought up is how deep the thing is, not how to act or properly dress like a woman or what kind of clothing rules now apply to you. Like something about the obsession with the depth and all of vagina is weird, I get somehow being excited of the vag, but a hole doesn't make a woman, youre not gonna be making kids, what are you gonna put there? Who's dingbat is gonna go there? I'm not sure of Phil's sexual orientation, but especially it is weird among trans woman lesbians. What do you need the deep deep loose ditch for?

An Ghost

Died trying to suck himself off
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I have never get why the depth and looseness of the ditch is always so important or thing that is always brought up? There's so many sides about being a woman or overall of womanhood, but one thing that gets constantly brought up is how deep the thing is, not how to act or properly dress like a woman or what kind of clothing rules now apply to you. Like something about the obsession with the depth and all of vagina is weird, I get somehow being excited of the vag, but a hole doesn't make a woman, youre not gonna be making kids, what are you gonna put there? Who's dingbat is gonna go there? I'm not sure of Phil's sexual orientation, but especially it is weird among trans woman lesbians. What do you need the deep deep loose ditch for?
Because you can get a surgeon to drill a hole to a certain depth with tax payer money, but dressing/acting like a woman takes effort.
Phil’s sexual orientation is autism and himself. Anything actually sexually explicit is intimidating to him, and he hates everybody except himself and people who admire him.

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
Because you can get a surgeon to drill a hole to a certain depth with tax payer money, but dressing/acting like a woman takes effort.
Phil’s sexual orientation is autism and himself. Anything actually sexually explicit is intimidating to him, and he hates everybody except himself and people who admire him.
Phil used to be a yaoi fanboy but evidence would suggest that Phil never really understood how sex (gay or otherwise) is even supposed to work. His entire understanding of gay relationships came down to one anime character tying up another anime character and then comedically spanking their ass with a paddle, like the punchline they used to use in shitty shounen-ai anime fifteen years ago.

Also, it's depressing to think of someone admiring Phil.

AbraCadaver

Screaming Hebrew Party
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They also do it with their breast growth, in this really creepy male-gaze kinda way that heavily suggests they look at their breasts in the mirror and get a boner.
Extremely this. Men like him worry about the size of their tackle all day and obsessively rate the size of women’s breasts and then they get the surgery and suddenly it’s “My front is soooooo deep lads, I could hide a baguette in it” and “my breasts are getting soooo big, tee hee, I went up a cup and 5/8ths in the last 2.5 months.” Everything is measurements to them, because it’s tangible hard numbers, not an intangible thing like manners, personality, empathy, emotion, things that can’t be quantified with a ruler, things that are harder to understand when you’re a stunted imbecile like Phil.

I know that this is common among men and women, men are more into concrete measurement of the space, size, value, calibre, quantity of things...evaluating things in tangible ways...and women are more into the emotional or mental value of something, evaluating things in terms of how they feel about them, how it impacts their lives, how it visually ties into their surroundings, etc.

But all that is just very non-specific general tendencies. Men like Phil take it way too far.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
There's something really weird about troons. See, troons and SJWs will insist that gender roles are meaningless, but paradoxically will argue that liking anything that isn't stereotypically masculine means you are closeted trans, bi, or whatever. It's almost as if they can't fathom that you can be a completely heterosexual man (or woman) without living up to all of your gender stereotypes.

So yeah, Phil won't bother trying to pass as anything remotely resembling a woman, but at the same time insists on having a vagina (even though he probably never actually went through with the bottom surgery anyway, mostly because Phil is a compulsive liar but he also never had gender dysphoria and is a little embarrassed to be seen with all his autistic gender play out in public).

Xochi

But in the stone age...!
kiwifarms.net
There's something really weird about troons. See, troons and SJWs will insist that gender roles are meaningless, but paradoxically will argue that liking anything that isn't stereotypically masculine means you are closeted trans, bi, or whatever. It's almost as if they can't fathom that you can be a completely heterosexual man (or woman) without living up to all of your gender stereotypes.

So yeah, Phil won't bother trying to pass as anything remotely resembling a woman, but at the same time insists on having a vagina (even though he probably never actually went through with the bottom surgery anyway, mostly because Phil is a compulsive liar but he also never had gender dysphoria and is a little embarrassed to be seen with all his autistic gender play out in public).
Tomboys and effeminate men don't really exist any more because they're all told it's a gender crisis and they need to get on hormones when they're barely old enough to understand the permanence of something like that. Gone are the days when a guy can prefer having long hair, or a girl can dislike wearing skirts. If you deviate from the gender norms in any way you get thrown on the Tranny Train with a box of blue hair dye and a bag of infertility pills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino