[13 Nov 18] "Kiwi Farms threatening to arson my apartment" - Asspatting proved too addictive.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday, having read our reaction towards his paranoia about the neighbor that he has a secret crush for, Phil posted yet another "Kiwi Farms is totally going to get me!!!!!!" message. This message, unexpectedly, netted him an asspatter. So he doubles down.

kiwi.png

You never "received intelligence" Phil, otherwise you won't be what you are.

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
Does he really think we want to burn down his apartment? Is he really that stupid?

Oh, what am I saying? Of course he is that stupid.

Phil, your life sucks so much that it'd be funnier to let you keep on fucking up like the idiot you are than it would to actually harm you.

You do a pretty good job of fucking up your own life, no need for us Kiwis to get involved. We just like to point and laugh at your idiocy.

Sandwichu

Fat to the extreme!
kiwifarms.net
But Phil, KiwiFarms will send evacuation messages to the rest of the tenants, leaving you and the drunken ogre as the only "victims" of this pretend attack.
Also, flashbangs do not ignite you dumbass, unless the flash reacts with the noxious gases inside your apartment.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
No, Phil, we aren't going to burn your apartment down.

We don't want to make your neighbor, David, homeless.

Between the fears of eviction and now fears of arson, Phil's stress levels seem to be getting pretty high. I'm expecting the spud to give us a new, entertaining saga, starting up any day now. Homeless saga 2: Now with spanish stink ditch!

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We know he reads the threads
So right now he's looking at the latest La Zorra pics and thinking the exact same thing....or maybe all that trash on the floor is a turn on and he can't wait plaster a storage container with his doodles
I hate to admit it, but Phil's scribbling and maps on the wall of that container would at least elevate it from a garbage dump to an insane person's homeless camp.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, Phil, we aren't going to burn your apartment down.

We don't want to make your neighbor, David, homeless.

Between the fears of eviction and now fears of arson, Phil's stress levels seem to be getting pretty high. I'm expecting the spud to give us a new, entertaining saga, starting up any day now. Homeless saga 2: Now with spanish stink ditch!
He doesn’t genuinely believe we’re going to burn his apartment down. He is undoubtedly stressed, hence the fact that he’s trying to get our attention in order to take his mind off whatever’s getting to him in the real world. When his failed life starts to upset him, he retreats into his fantasies where he’s a badass guerilla fighter fighting the world, instead of a dickless waddling tard who’s so pathetic that he got kicked out of his own bedroom.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino