[13 Nov 18] "Kiwi Farms threatening to arson my apartment" - Asspatting proved too addictive.

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
"arson" is a noun, not a verb. You can't threaten to arson, you can threaten to commit arson though. Commit being the verb (the action taken) and arson being the noun (the thing that you are committing to)

Also Waco was a pedo cult that was burned down by its own members from the inside and a rallying cause for white supremacists like Timothy Mcvay who cite it and the Ruby Ridge standoff as proof that the liberal government is trying to oppress the white separatists.
Not sure your Antifa "friends" are going to like you comparing that to your imaginary siege.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
So let me get this straight Phil. We're going to waste our time, get on an airplane, fly to Oregon, and use flash bangs to catch your apartment on fire? Seriously?? It's pretty funny that you think a flash bang is the same thing as a HE granade. It also shows that you have no idea what a flash bang actually does. You should've actually told your asspatter that we were going to come gas your apartment with VX nerve agent.

Also, please go to the authorities like your tard blaze wortortle is advising you to do. Not only will they look at you and flat out say you're lying and wasting their time for make believe bullshit, but if you act delusional enough, you may end up with a free stay at an all inclusive mental facility, you jackoff.

Edit: also, is Phil still unaware that Blaze Wortortle is one of our best undercover operatives??? If not, he's sure is going to be in for a ruse awakening once it's revealed to him. He may even post about our operative, just like he did with his neighbor David.

Does he really think we want to burn down his apartment? Is he really that stupid?

Oh, what am I saying? Of course he is that stupid.

Phil, your life sucks so much that it'd be funnier to let you keep on fucking up like the idiot you are than it would to actually harm you.

You do a pretty good job of fucking up your own life, no need for us Kiwis to get involved. We just like to point and laugh at your idiocy.
Well, since phil finally received the attention he was feening for (it's like crack-cocaine/heroin for Phil), he figures in his autistic mind that if he double downed on the lies and delusions he's writing, maybe more people will see it and he can have a asspatter brigade again. That, and Phil genuinely believes that everyone, including the media, is following everything he says on social media. He still doesn't seem to understand that no one but the farms reads his shit, and that's only so we can make fun of his sped ass later.

I thought the plan was to fly a plane into it. Are we not doing that now?
Well that was the backup plan just in case Phil didn't fall for the bait Flame Wortortle layed out for him, and it looks to have worked.

Last edited:

Goofy Logic

Is this thing working right?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So let me get this straight Phil. We're going to waste our time, get on an airplane, fly to Oregon, and use flash bangs to catch your apartment on fire? Seriously?? It's pretty funny that you think a flash bang is the same thing as a HE granade. It also shows that you have no idea what a flash bang actually does. You should've actually told your asspatter that we were going to come gas your apartment with VX nerve agent.

Also, please go to the authorities like your tard blaze wortortle is advising you to do. Not only will they look at you and flat out say you're lying and wasting their time for make believe bullshit, but if you act delusional enough, you may end up with a free stay at an all inclusive mental facility, you jackoff.
Don't bother talking sense to Phil. He's 33 going on 9 and does this habitually to justify his delusions.

He talks like hes winning, but it's really one big stalemate that will never end because he chooses not to end it.

Gym Leader Elesa

The Luna Liege Lord
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The stupid motherfucker doesn't know that flash bangs are something the POLICE will use. You know, when they come to haul you off to the loony bin you stupid potato.
No.

They'll take him back to Idaho where he'll be reprocessed into the Russet Potatoes his body is comprised of and Operation: Potato Head will have another failed test subject.

Eventually, some of his starchy flesh may be recycled for the production of Potato Omega, but we'll see.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’s really going for it. One asspat and suddenly he’s going full throttle with the Kiwi conspiracy narrative. You’d think he’d be too busy bashing the fash to bother with a bunch of shitposters, but of course being Antifa didn’t net him any asspats, so he’s dropping that like a hot, er, potato.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Phil is such a poster child for the modern nu-male that the state of Oregon paid for his dick to get cut off, why the hell would they lock him up? Plus, that doesn't really happen anymore unless you're a violent felon along with being insane.
It does if you're threatening to murder people based on hallucinations and delusions.

Of course, anyone threatened by Phil who actually looked at him would just start laughing.

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It does if you're threatening to murder people based on hallucinations and delusions.

Of course, anyone threatened by Phil who actually looked at him would just start laughing.
I dunno, man. R.etard strength is a thing for a reason. I always steer clear of Downys and anyone with a 5 watt bulb burning behind their eyes wearing a bike helmet.

I dunno, man. R.etard strength is a thing for a reason. I always steer clear of Downys and anyone with a 5 watt bulb burning behind their eyes wearing a bike helmet.
Unfortunately for Phil, he doesn't have the tard strength. He probably does have the slowpoke pain threshold where he doesn't realize anything. He can get shanked by Toren with a broken beer bottle and he won't notice it until he finally decides he needs to change antifa shirts. Or better yet, his tattoo artist will notice it before Phil does.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino