[14/15-April-2019] Demodded Twitch mods & leaked mod chatroom conversations -

Comma

kiwifarms.net
A lot of shit from DSP's Twitch mod chatroom was leaked to @drgnkiller and Lipjan on Twitter, revealing some harsh opinions DSP has on (former) mods, (former) supporters and even at least one other Twitch streamer. The currently unknown source/leaker also suggested that personal information of Tutankhamunn (<= click for thread) was leaked in an older (now defunct/deleted?) private mod chatroom.

Source: https://twitter.com/DSPArchives/status/1117578756493852673 (https://archive.fo/2TPD8)

Leaked conversations/chats from the private mod chatroom of DSP's Twitch channel:

The leaker says Tut was doxed in DSP's previous mod room:
726885 726884

DSP lashing out at Austmink for leaving and calling him toxic:

DSP doesn't "remember Austmink that much" and calls him a "gullible idiot":

DSP calls a viewer a "nutjob" for constantly chatting about how DSP should get a job:

Berates his mods about being in LutherKujo's stream/chat, and says "fuck this guy" because he "gave him a platform for attention and insults me for it":

DSP has no issue with Sidella being in his chat, but he has to be moderated like anyone else:

Three screenshots of a couple of chat messages between DSP and Swagginz:

1. DSP wondering if Swagginz is really done, saying he doesn't have time for drama and isn't going to keep him modded if he's not showing up and hates him for "kiddie bullshit":
2. Swagginz answers, saying he's done with the "I did nothing wrong" mentality, general toxicity and DSP dismissing opinions of others, shitting all over them:
3. Swagginz tells DSP that a lot of real fans are tired of the constant tax/money talks:

Lord-Lamb/Lambdingo gives his reason why he's done with modding:

DSP says he apparantly is shut out of the Twitch bounties program:

"Wings of Redemption is a fucking mess of a human" and "he lies and does fucked up stuff constantly, that's why he gets trolled" and "so fuck that guy and his trolls" and "my stream is NOT toxic":

Mods were removed from DSP's Twitch channel:

Partially as a result of the conversations above, both Lord-Lamb and Swagginz had their moderator privileges on DSP's Twitch channel revoked. Swagginz had been unhappy about DSP for a while, which became public public knowledge after a slapfight between him and DSP during his Resident Evil 2 Remake stream(s).

Though, Lord-Lamb and Swagginz were not the only ones to get demodded on DSP's channel:
Mods that have been removed since yesterday:
  • bluey6
  • deepdrive3254
  • lambdingov3
  • omnipotentswagginz
  • thesilentwarrior25
Most, if not all, of the people above have been mods (and fans) for a very long time, though with the exception of Lord-Lamb and Swagginz, most of them haven't been around much or at all for months or even longer. TheSilentWarrior25 even is a "Lead Moderator" still on TheKingOfHate.com forums (https://thekingofhate.com/forums/profile/5-silentwarrior25/ https://archive.fo/im9ZX).

[You can check active mod status per user on: https://modlookup.3v.fi/. Fill out the username and you'll get a list of all the channels the user has mod rights in. None of the people mentioned above currently have mod rights in DSP's Twitch channel.]

There's no clear timeline of who got unmodded when exactly, but information in the coming section seems to be pointing towards Lamb and Swagginz getting demodded first and the other mods AFTER that.

Swagginz tweets DSP's supposed reaction to the Swagginz situation, with DSP comparing it to the John Rambo ordeal:

Today, Swagginz tweeted the following:

Screenshot courtesy of @PieceofShet.

https://twitter.com/LegendSwagginz/status/1117854040052736000 (https://archive.fo/Tb459)

In short: DSP now sees Swagginz, who supported him by giving him at least over $2000 in bits over the course of roughly a year, as the second coming of John Rambo. A "fairweather friend" who has betrayed him and doesn't want to talk to him anymore. Yes, he actually (supposedly) went there.

An interesting part of this, is Swagginz mentioning "my contact is gone, so this is the last bit of inside info I have". This could mean that one of the other recently demodded people, except Lord-Lamb, still had mod rights AND was active (as in: alive, not dead, reading the mod chatroom and interacting with Swagginz).

So yeah, there you go. Nu-huh.

Last edited:

Cpt_Autismo

kiwifarms.net
Has Teflon Phil finally gotten some scratches? His kingdom is facing a exsudus and all he can say " I ain't got time for that kiddi bullshit"., He truly is a majestic leader.

Also in no way is he still bitter about John not wanting to be his friend anymore. Just like the wolverine toy story is ages ago and doesn't bother him anymore.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isnt this the 3rd time hes had a mass exodus of staffers who ended up burning him out the door for his faggot behavior? I recall the last mods pretty much killed his forum and he ended uo having the graveyard we see now and then there was some mods on his twitch that also mass left and talked shit on him. Now this.

Every single person that becomes a top supporter to dsp and let into his kingdom ends up hating him in the end. Itd be sad if he wasnt such a piece of shit. I truly believe this surprise marriage scam really fucked his whole shtick up he had with the little paypigs left. Unless he can suddenly get new paypigs that is.

Also

Rip SilentWarrior, you were there for all the autism. Start to finish.

NoMoreFarLeft

kiwifarms.net
Isnt this the 3rd time hes had a mass exodus of staffers who ended up burning him out the door for his faggot behavior? I recall the last mods pretty much killed his forum and he ended uo having the graveyard we see now and then there was some mods on his twitch that also mass left and talked shit on him. Now this.

Every single person that becomes a top supporter to dsp and let into his kingdom ends up hating him in the end. Itd be sad if he wasnt such a piece of shit. I truly believe this surprise marriage scam really fucked his whole shtick up he had with the little paypigs left. Unless he can suddenly get new paypigs that is.

Also

Rip SilentWarrior, you were there for all the autism. Start to finish.
You are always gonna have exceptional folk give him money but the question is can the new pay pigs cover the amount the old ones did? SuperBlindMan drops some coin but he isn't Vidar.

Martys_not_smarty

kiwifarms.net
Just curious but what questions would one (of "us") ask these ex mods with ahnesty and get a genuine no bullshit ahnest answer or explanation back what would they be?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: quatchi55

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
DSP has plenty of sociopaths and speds throwing money at him every 90 days or so. Give it time and someone will step up to the plate. I briefly recall some guy on disability giving dsp loads of cash now. Maybe hes the next one?
That's superblindman, a guy who is actually blind in both his eyes and heart

He was yelling in the Sekiro premiere stream chat to beg (pun intended) Phil to choose English voice because he can't see the subtitle, Phil ignored and pick Japanese because "it sounds original".

What did superblindman do? He later tipped $50 to say he wishes Phil has chosen English.

Phil's response?
"Oh well that's too bad, but thanks for the tip let's put your name up on the leaderboard "

Also in multiple of Phil's fighting game streams, Phil claimed the game dropped his input
"I was BLAHKING"

People question him, he showed the controller to the camera and said something along the lines of

"look! I'm holding downback! You guys who said I didn't block are all blind, dont watch my stream if you are blind, fuck off"

So there you go

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
guy who is actually blind in both his eyes
So he listens to people play video games? Oh man. Thats so messed up. Also, why the fuck would he want to listen to DSP of all fucking video game streamers? There are MANY streamers that do better playthroughs like dansgaming etc that will narrate for him better. Jesus christ.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
That's superblindman, a guy who is actually blind in both his eyes and heart

He was yelling in the Sekiro premiere stream chat to beg (pun intended) Phil to choose English voice because he can't see the subtitle, Phil ignored and pick Japanese because "it sounds original".

What did superblindman do? He later tipped $50 to say he wishes Phil has chosen English.

Phil's response?
"Oh well that's too bad, but thanks for the tip let's put your name up on the leaderboard "

Also in multiple of Phil's fighting game streams, Phil claimed the game dropped his input
"I was BLAHKING"

People question him, he showed the controller to the camera and said something along the lines of

"look! I'm holding downback! You guys who said I didn't block are all blind, dont watch my stream if you are blind, fuck off"

So there you go
"Ack ack ack guys look at that ehuehueheu"

"i wish i could phil, but i'm blind"-superblindman

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino