[14/15-April-2019] Demodded Twitch mods & leaked mod chatroom conversations -

OneDaySon

kiwifarms.net
tbh I dont think any mod exodus has topped the first ever one where they took control of the forums and switched DSP's avatar to a crying baby.
Also I remember way back when BSV left didn't we have bets as how long Swaggins would last as top paypig? Well the slot is open now. Who do you think will take it? The war is on, top paypig has a lot of power to it. Cause DSP doesnt learn that maybe you shouldn't just give all the power to the one who pays the most, maybe because he knows its incentive to pay more and people fight for that top spot.

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rip SilentWarrior, you were there for all the autism. Start to finish.
It's like it was only yesterday you tried to manipulate him in to believing i was a psychopath. And it's been over a year.

Of all those people on the list I have to say Silent Warrior surprises me the most. He also went by the name blue blur are they one and the same? I have not been paying close attention to phil in a long time, and I honestly thought deepdrive was MIA a long time ago. But in any case this is the most earth shattering move phil have ever done. The only OG mod left is popsicolo. Or is he?

Even by how I feel now about phil, I am shocked that he would treat swaggins like that. He is like the most die hard loyal person I have witnessed.

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
"Ack ack ack guys look at that ehuehueheu"

"i wish i could phil, but i'm blind"-superblindman
Poor superblindman couldn't even see his name put up on the top tipper board, a few times Phil spelt his name wrong and chat had to ask phil to correct it

Phil
"Ya I'll do it after this boss, I wish he has a shorter name Ackackackackack my screen is small"

He got into a short tip battle with another whale during the first tax marathon too, in which he donated $100 then to beat that guy he later donated $120 again, all this happened with no audio cue because Phil disabled it due to people taking advantage of muxy fake tipping errors

So essentially

If Phil is smart enough he could just have a single audience stream with superblindman and keep saying

"Thanks superblindman for the $50 tip you are definitely the top tippe.........oh wait! PlanetJeff just tipped $51 and says hmmmm I wonder if superblindman can beat that!"

And phil will easily profit from the tip war of Superblindman versus himself

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Poor superblindman couldn't even see his name put up on the top tipper board, a few times Phil spelt his name wrong and chat had to ask phil to correct it

Phil
"Ya I'll do it after this boss, I wish he has a shorter name Ackackackackack my screen is small"

He got into a short tip battle with another whale during the first tax marathon too, in which he donated $100 then to beat that guy he later donated $120 again, all this happened with no audio cue because Phil disabled it due to people taking advantage of muxy fake tipping errors

So essentially

If Phil is smart enough he could just have a single audience stream with superblindman and keep saying

"Thanks superblindman for the $50 tip you are definitely the top tippe.........oh wait! PlanetJeff just tipped $51 and says hmmmm I wonder if superblindman can beat that!"

And phil will easily profit from the tip war of Superblindman versus himself
This guy really gets me curious. Theres pics of him in public what looked like a movie theater, and he somehow plays games with his "wife" thing, but like, how? Does she relay whats happening or something? Does he like dark because he describes every little fucking thing going on as commentary?

killuminati

Got no bitch in my blood. Zero bitch in my blood.
kiwifarms.net
It's like it was only yesterday you tried to manipulate him in to believing i was a psychopath. And it's been over a year.

Of all those people on the list I have to say Silent Warrior surprises me the most. He also went by the name blue blur are they one and the same? I have not been paying close attention to phil in a long time, and I honestly thought deepdrive was MIA a long time ago. But in any case this is the most earth shattering move phil have ever done. The only OG mod left is popsicolo. Or is he?

Even by how I feel now about phil, I am shocked that he would treat swaggins like that. He is like the most die hard loyal person I have witnessed.
Ginosaji is still a moderator. He was in his chatroom a while ago. I believe he doesn't attend regularly because he has a heart related health issue. If anyone remembers him from back in the day he was somewhat of a "rogue" mod, and frequently enjoyed talking shit about Phil. If he were around for the recent sagas I have little doubt he would have jumped ship as well.

Also swagginz stopped giving Phil large sums of money months ago. Phil probably felt he wasn't as important of a paypig as he used to be and stopped giving a fuck about him. Your value as a human to him is only based around that. I'm sure he feels the same way about his parents, hearing how he talks about them.

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
  1. Kiddie shit
  2. John Rambo
  3. I'm beyond it
Still in denial Dave? At what point does the ball drop? Swagginz was his biggest bitch for a while, when even she wants out you know it's even worse than usual.
Will he say the same when Khet leaves? Stupid kiddie shit, he's just so beyond it dood. Those divorce lawyers will be his biggest detractor to date.

What's his mod count at now? Gotta be getting low nowadays. He hasn't been having so many out-of-nowhere whales popping up. His only potential replacement is Superblindcuck and he's only 1 person. Not counting the blind problem, he can't do worse than 90% of the previous mods.

NoMoreFarLeft

kiwifarms.net

He was the most die hard loyal aside from you. Take this as what it is as I am only an outsider but Swagginz seemed to enjoy more of the overall spectacle than simply Phil. You seemed more of the true believer than him. I don't mean as a slight against either of you but that is a way SuperBlindMan reminds me of you. You both enjoyed the content. Swagginz enjoyed the circus. Does that make sense? I don't think we ever saw Swagginz rep Phil the way you did. Swagginz threw money around and banmed people but he didn't fight for Phil the way you did. Again, that is not meant as a slight, just that you enjoyed the person you were viewing and the community and wanted to see it last.

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there a link for this blind man lore? I’m real curious about this guy, is he the same person who’s giving dark money from disability or social security?
I had a post here January 31. Some discussion followed.

@BallBuster brought up Superblindman's finance here later on in the same thread.

There's been discussion elsewhere. That's what I can think of at the moment to point you to. I guess individual fans could have entries in the "DSP Fan General OP" to make this kinda thing easier.

• Informative
Reactions: MoonRocker

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
So, how many mods does he actually have left after this? Cause his chat is gonna be fucking clown shoes without his precious gatekeepers.
The regular ones are KingOfGulfHD (formerly known as JonCuckTheThird), Infinite55, BeThe

Less frequently attending are Popsicolo and Kekon

The rest almost never show up

And I'm sure I have missed someone

killuminati

Got no bitch in my blood. Zero bitch in my blood.
kiwifarms.net
He was the most die hard loyal aside from you. Take this as what it is as I am only an outsider but Swagginz seemed to enjoy more of the overall spectacle than simply Phil. You seemed more of the true believer than him. I don't mean as a slight against either of you but that is a way SuperBlindMan reminds me of you. You both enjoyed the content. Swagginz enjoyed the circus. Does that make sense? I don't think we ever saw Swagginz rep Phil the way you did. Swagginz threw money around and banmed people but he didn't fight for Phil the way you did. Again, that is not meant as a slight, just that you enjoyed the person you were viewing and the community and wanted to see it last.
Oh absolutely. Swagginz definitely learned from BSV and previous paypigs. I think the furthest he ever went was getting into twitter slapfights with randoms over Phil. He was smart enough to detach his personal identity from the person he LARPs as in DSP's chatroom.

He never contributed outside of cheers or subs. He didn't want to risk getting Paypal doxxed. No way in hell he would have ever gone on a podcast or forum just to defend Phil. He was never that invested. Swagginz enjoyed being a major cast member on the show, nothing more than that.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
The regular ones are KingOfGulfHD (formerly known as JonCuckTheThird), Infinite55, BeThe
Bethe was kicked out of moderatorship and banned quite some time ago for unbanning trolls/detractors and criticizing DSP after being fed up with him (hmm, sounds familiar...?).
I think it was at the time when @BSV was still mod. Initially he came back using a sock account with a different name, but eventually got unbanned and was "allowed" to be a general viewer/person in chat (but most certainly not as a mod) after apologizing to DSP.

Didn't this "Madara_is_god" guy became a mod?
(Maybe I remember wrong, tho)
That's quinn800 after a name change. Has been around for years. I don't know when he started modding, but in my mind he has been a mod for quite some time now.

Just FYI: https://twitch-tools.rootonline.de/username_changelogs_search.php ==> bookmark this website, as it will save you a lot of confusion. It's impossible to keep up with all these people changing names constantly.

Last edited:

OneDaySon

kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to wonder if he panics more for other mods compared to others because he actually felt some sort of bond since he has no friends or if he goes by who gives him the most more often.
They're probably all mega expendable to him because this is his 4th or 5th mod exodus, he's used to it now. You'd think he'd realise something was up with how he treats his mods with how many times this has happened, but of course not, its Phil.

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't take it as a slight at all. Quite the opposite. I find it extremely interesting. Because I see the situation quite opposite. Swaggins at least from my perspective was disciplined enough to not instigate drama. In many ways I went way overboard whiteknighting for Phil. At the time I supported phil I thought he was genuine. So being an advocate for what he was doing felt pretty genuine. And I honestly gave phil a chance. pluss a lot of money. Because I erroneously believed he was a victim of internet hate culture. That only got confirmed by certain people. In supporting phil you sort of take on his burden. Only having to pay for the privilege , and trying to be nice TYVM. But despite all this I felt somewhat responsible for instigating the drama with kiwifarms, and other detractors. I wasn't just blindly following phil and listening to his sage advice. Swaggins at least kept to camp phil without wandering too far.

Bethe was kicked from of moderatorship and banned quite some time ago for unbanning trolls/detractors and talking shit about DSP. I think it was at the time when @BSV was still mod.
I specifically asked phil to mod Bethe and deepdrive. Because at one time it was only me popsicolo and ginosagi that where showing up regularly. And only one of them sometimes would moderate. Bethe got unmodded and banned for unbanning "detractors" phil had banned. Which everyone did all the time. The problem was that Bethe was in some public discord and bragged about it. This was after I was out of the picture. (Bethe is stil a regular, he got unbanned and forgiven not long after.)

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino