[14/15-April-2019] Demodded Twitch mods & leaked mod chatroom conversations -

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's like it was only yesterday you tried to manipulate him in to believing i was a psychopath
You are a sociopath. Thats a fact. Stop tagging me 24/7 and begging for my attention.

Weird how the mods are super intelligent when they help Phil but turn into idiot kiddies when they grow up and see through the lies.
What mods are left now?

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You are a sociopath. Thats a fact. Stop tagging me 24/7 and begging for my attention.

What mods are left now?
The only moderators I knew that is still active and not new is popsicolo and That anonymouse. Do you know anyone else? I love your attention. Please Give me more,

(Edit: Ooff I totally forgot Kekon he is also a classic moderator)

Last edited:

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
The only moderators I knew that is still active and not new is popsicolo and That anonymouse. Do you know anyone else? I love your attention. Please Give me more,
I don't know if I'd even consider either of them mods at this point. Popsicolo is never there, and anonymouse was agreeing with basically everyone who was skeptical or asking questions during the Sunday stream -- they're clearly just riding out their stay at this point.

I know you're talking technicalities, but neither one of them does anything anymore.

Reactions: Ratko_Falco

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do a flip you annoying stalker nutjob

I don't know if I'd even consider either of them mods at this point. Popsicolo is never there, and anonymouse was agreeing with basically everyone who was skeptical or asking questions during the Sunday stream -- they're clearly just riding out their stay at this point.

I know you're talking technicalities, but neither one of them does anything anymore.
So dsp is gonna have to recruit new mods? Lmao thisll be entertaining to see him having to pause every 10 minutes to lean in and ban someone. Thats funny at least.

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do a flip you annoying stalker nutjob
IS he being a weasel? @The Weasel you please be the judge. I gave you a legitimate answer you punk. Unlike you I used to be a member of phils moderator team. Am I not educated enough to give you an answer? I am not that familiar with the new moderators, are you? Please be more specific with your questions.

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
So dsp is gonna have to recruit new mods? Lmao thisll be entertaining to see him having to pause every 10 minutes to lean in and ban someone. Thats funny at least.
He still has mods, but their dedication and efficacy will likely come into question and he'll probably have to assign more soon enough. Somewhere in some other thread there was a list and there was like 19 or some shit, but three of those are DSP, nightbot, and his logbot. Then he lost like three more since Sunday, so he's down to like a baker's dozen, but most of them barely ever show up, and if they do, they don't do anything or they're just trolls in disguise.

KingofGhalf/JonC/John Cuck seems to love his recent rise to power and being the only really consistent mod now that Swaggins is gone, so he's always there. Infinite55 has been around a while and seems to always be in there as well as act as a consistent paypig. Kekon is of course always in there, but basically never around; seems like hes more interested in streaming on his own channel than moderating at this point. There's a few others that kick around, but they're really hit or miss.

He's gonna have to dig through the scraps that exist in his channel and try to find someone because right now it seems like he either has nobody there or he has more there than he needs for how slow his chat gets at times. He'll have to find some by the release of MK11 though, since that's the next game coming out where his chat will be full of people laughing at him while he comes up with every excuse under the sun for why something wasn't his fault.

The Weasel

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
IS he being a weasel? @The Weasel you please be the judge. I gave you a legitimate answer you punk. Unlike you I used to be a member of phils moderator team. Am I not educated enough to give you an answer? I am not that familiar with the new moderators, are you? Please be more specific with your questions.
Who tf are you mistaking me for, dude?
Seriously I have no fucking clue who you are or why you’ve randomly(?) started tagging me & posting to my profile page.
But in regard to whether or not he’s being a weasel,
NO, he’s not, so fuck off.

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
who you are or why you’ve randomly(?) started tagging me & posting to my profile page.
Hes a nutjob who seeks attention constantly. Just ignore him as best you can. Im surprised he hasnt sent you a DM yet. Normally when he begins to obsess he does that. Alot. Either way, stick around for the dsp speculation on new mods incoming.

NoMoreFarLeft

kiwifarms.net
Hes a nutjob who seeks attention constantly. Just ignore him as best you can. Im surprised he hasnt sent you a DM yet. Normally when he begins to obsess he does that. Alot. Either way, stick around for the dsp speculation on new mods incoming.
I know you and Vidar had beef and you have legit reason to not like Vidar. But remember that he has legit reason to dispise you too. This may be too much to ask but why not forgive each other and let it go. We all got heavily invested in this and the only person to walk away unscathed was Phil. I don't want that to be how this all ends. I ask this genuinely.

This+

kiwifarms.net
I don't know much about the mods except the top players like BSV, Swagginz, and KGHaleon. But for the newer people, don't think this is the beginning of the end for Phil. There have been at least 2 more mod uprisings before and none have really affected him besides "oh well ACKACKACK," and a new person will try to fill in the vacuum. Phil always has a knack for roaching his way out of problems.

Reactions: Ratko_Falco

Bryan Dunn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
why not forgive each other
Been there myself and done it. He is a sociopath. He thinks hes won something and then goes above and beyond to piss me off regularly. Personally, I have been wanting him out of my life for years now but his gay nowegian ugly ass cant help himself. This is completely off topic but sadly, his ass will never stop stalking me and obsessing over me no matter how hard I ignore him. You cant shake stalkers fam. Ive tried.

This is complete irrelevant though and jusr feeds his ego. I suggest we just talk about the topic instead fam.

killuminati

The 700 lb Theory
kiwifarms.net
No he's not. Got de- and remodded a few times and isn't a mod anymore.
Ah, yeah looks like I missed it then. I didn't watch Phil's RDR2 streams, apparently that was when he was last around. Hopefully he'll let the next generation of cuck mods know their presence is mandatory. They shouldn't be applying if they aren't willing to pay for and attend their free job.

NoMoreFarLeft

kiwifarms.net
Been there myself and done it. He is a sociopath. He thinks hes won something and then goes above and beyond to piss me off regularly. Personally, I have been wanting him out of my life for years now but his gay nowegian ugly ass cant help himself. This is completely off topic but sadly, his ass will never stop stalking me and obsessing over me no matter how hard I ignore him. You cant shake stalkers fam. Ive tried.

This is complete irrelevant though and jusr feeds his ego. I suggest we just talk about the topic instead fam.
I understand your viewpoint but I would ask you to continue to try. Not that you owe me or anybody else that but it is what I ask. Again, you did some quality research back in the day and I would hope people could see that. That is the last I am gonna say on it.

To tie it back the point though, the one thing Phil always does is burn the people that legit care about him. The leaks show how flippant he was about Sidella and he fucking used him to get Tevin knocked off Twitch. SuperBlindMan will eventually meet that fate. Once Phil uses him as a cudgel to get rid of somebody or for pity, he will get thrown under the bus.

You could say that SBM won't be able to see it coming.

Amputated Wolf

kiwifarms.net
I think Tevin put it best when it's just stories with this guy. He's probably fine and living large with all the cash he gets from twitch, tips and his patreon but has to spin shit so his fans will give him more money.

Dave has actual fans and he berates them if they want him to make content he doesn't feel like making. I think he hates his fans since he treats them like children and spends so much time of his prestreams talking about how shit his life is. Doxxing and swatting are bad but how acts and the shit he said in the leaked chats don't make me feel bad for him at all. Hope he gets an actual job sooner than 10 years so he can actually stop being such an exceptional individual but I doubt it will happen.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino