[14/15-April-2019] Demodded Twitch mods & leaked mod chatroom conversations -

This+

kiwifarms.net
I think Tevin put it best when it's just stories with this guy. He's probably fine and living large with all the cash he gets from twitch, tips and his patreon but has to spin shit so his fans will give him more money.

Dave has actual fans and he berates them if they want him to make content he doesn't feel like making. I think he hates his fans since he treats them like children and spends so much time of his prestreams talking about how shit his life is. Doxxing and swatting are bad but how acts and the shit he said in the leaked chats don't make me feel bad for him at all. Hope he gets an actual job sooner than 10 years so he can actually stop being such an exceptional individual but I doubt it will happen.
Him getting at least a part time job would help him a lot when dealing with fans he seems to hate. He'd actually start to look forward to people who would spend time with him after a long day at work versus people he needs to tard cum to pay his 80th bill he has for the week.

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
idk guys I'm pretty confused. It's like giving mod to people just because they give you lots of money rather than giving mod to people who are good at it doesn't work out very well or something??
It's exactly the same as the old days of mIRC when a buddy of a buddy of a buddy would start handing out OP privileges like candy because they're all bros. Mod status in a platform like Twitch chat is more of a status symbol... nevermind the fact that there are options to recognize top donors with badges and shit.

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
The fact that he considers Rambo a "fairweather friend" is almost infuriating. Rambo didn't even blow Phil up like he could have and even the video he did wasn't even that bad. Rambo was amicable and didn't have any personal issue with Phil besides his friends and himself not getting a single dime from him for the work they did. Phil fucked Rambo over, not the other way around. Even with all of that Rambo doesn't want to talk shit about Phil and Phil can't even return the favor.

BSV

Vidar Viking Elvi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@BSV @Bryan Dunn

If you want to snipe at each other, take it to PMs please. No need to shit up this thread. Any further continuance will see all posts moved to your special thread.
Thanks for your very necessary moderation. Just move our conversation to wherever I am totally fine with it. Nothing of value would be lost. My input was just totally uneducated and off topic. It's like I am just pulling things out of my ass and asking stupid questions to get attention. I wish i knew what is wrong with me but I can't help myself.

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
It's exactly the same as the old days of mIRC when a buddy of a buddy of a buddy would start handing out OP privileges like candy because they're all bros. Mod status in a platform like Twitch chat is more of a status symbol... nevermind the fact that there are options to recognize top donors with badges and shit.
In fairness a lot of streamers give big donos mod for a certain period, the difference is everyone else has standards. If the mod starts acting like a cunt the mod gets removed. It's more like a thank you for the support kinda thing, they also have actual friends modding for them as well so they're not dependent solely on strangers. Dark depends only on big donos, he has no friends to help him mod. Worse yet, this is the environment he's created, he allowed this atmosphere to fester and actively encouraged it.

There's nothing wrong with giving big donos mod, there is a problem when that's your only form of mod. Dave has no plan, you donate big you're mod for as long as you like. That can only lead to a certain type of person being given power, the spiteful, the gullible or the sheep. And with that mix, nobody knows what to do.

Last edited:

Prince Lotor

She said 'Yes', dood! We getting married, okaaay?
kiwifarms.net
Not really the subject of this thread but regarding SuperBlindMan I wanted to point out that there is a difference between being completely unable to see and being considered 'legally blind'. I don't know for sure, but it always seemed to me like he was someone who is 'legally blind' as opposed to being completely unsighted. A while ago @Sparkletor referred to checking out his Twitch channel where he was streaming Diablo 3 (although his Twitch channel requires you to sub to watch it, so they didn't actually watch him streaming) so I think he very likely can somewhat see, though to a very limited degree. Usually the 'legally blind' just call themselves 'blind' I believe.

LostMy1stAccount

kiwifarms.net
checking out his Twitch channel where he was streaming Diablo 3 (although his Twitch channel requires you to sub to watch it, so they didn't actually watch him streaming) so I think he very likely can somewhat see, though to a very limited degree. Usually the 'legally blind' just call themselves 'blind' I believe.
I watched him stream Diablo and he let his friends play for him over Share Play (basically giving your virtual pad to someone in your friends list).
I believe he also stated during Dave's begathon that he was completely blind.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Not really the subject of this thread but regarding SuperBlindMan I wanted to point out that there is a difference between being completely unable to see and being considered 'legally blind'. I don't know for sure, but it always seemed to me like he was someone who is 'legally blind' as opposed to being completely unsighted. A while ago @Sparkletor referred to checking out his Twitch channel where he was streaming Diablo 3 (although his Twitch channel requires you to sub to watch it, so they didn't actually watch him streaming) so I think he very likely can somewhat see, though to a very limited degree. Usually the 'legally blind' just call themselves 'blind' I believe.
I recall him telling not that long ago he literally doesn't have eyes.

-edit- Found it:

Last edited:

Awful Meerkat

Playing galf with dalphins and frags
kiwifarms.net
Have you seen his girlfriend? Guy is definitely completely blind

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino