[14-Apr-2019] Sunday Podcast - Scammer explains ALL to idiots

Will Kat be on Phils Sunday podcast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welp. We have til Sunday to shit-post our speculation. Might as well put this together now:

On February 12 2012, Phil introduced his girlfriend Leanna. On April 9 2017, they got engaged. Then Leanna bolted soon after.

On February 12 2018, Phil introduced his girlfriend Kat. On April 10 2019, they got married.

Late 2017 through early 2018, Phil "raised funds" to pay for his taxes. Then he freely talked about where that money went: Moving Kat into his place.

Late 2018 through ealy 2019, Phil "raised funds" to pay for his taxes. This even included a fable about flying to Connecticut to see his ailing parents one last time. Then he freely talked about where that money went: His marriage to Kat.

Phil has shared his Connecticut honeymoon with "The Detractors" via this snarky swipe on Twitter

(Courtesy of @SoapQueen1.)

He followed this up with a second jab, promising that "all will be explained on Sunday's podcast!"

https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1116214537957584896
https://archive.fo/6yQep
(Screengrab and archive courtesy of @Trap Card.)

This continued into the next day. More attacks with the promise of explaining everything on Sunday

(Source: https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1116423806011224064)

(Source: https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1116423339034198021)

And continued some more

(Courtesy of @clownpiss.)

Finally, on the last day in Khannecticut

(Source: https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1116713836294414336)

The night before "THE BIG RETURN" podcast

(Source: https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1117287187991547905)

Last edited:

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
Those dates, holy shit... Phil demonstrating his autism++ to everyone that he had to have coinciding dates for his past/ current girlfriends.

To him, showing off his girlies, getting engaged, married is just another note on the calendar.

Good job Dark. Really showing us detractors how cool you are by marrying the second-choice girlfriend to get over the one who hurt your fee-fees.

shekelshoah666

kiwifarms.net
Crazy that the dates match up that well.... like one of the crazier things he must get really horny on those days. Looking forward to the podcast I have a feeling It's going to be peak DSP. The excuses and hoops he is going to jump through is going to be the stuff of legends.

KangarooPissSpray

kiwifarms.net
Crazy that the dates match up that well.... like one of the crazier things he must get really horny on those days. Looking forward to the podcast I have a feeling It's going to be peak DSP. The excuses and hoops he is going to jump through is going to be the stuff of legends.
Wrasslemania gets him all horned up and exceptional individual brave. :stress::story:

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Do you think wifey will appear? Or will she stay gone? Does she get custody of us in case of divorce? How much will he brag about fooling us?

I can't wait to find out.
I don't know if Kat will appear. My first instinct says no since there will be plenty if trolls.

On the other hand, yes because Phil will want to brag.

Seeing how angry Phil got over people making fun of his girl, will he get even more upset when they make fun of his wife?

Legio X Equestris

kiwifarms.net
After vowing to never appear on stream again after Tervins troll army targeted her on her last appearence, Kat takes on another vow.

Will she come on the stream? My bet is this will rake in some feed cash for the newly wed farm animals.

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
I think so. Dave won't be able to help himself. This is something he needs to brag about. How in love they are, how he pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. He'll forget the fact that he's essentially just given her half of everything. But it doesn't matter! He got one over on all us pesky detractors. That's worth the monetary gamble he's taken on this known cheat.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Add an option for
"No. They are not stupid."

Every time she has been on a stream it looks like its had negative effects. And when I say "they are not stupid" I mean "Kat is not stupid".

Reactions: Cyber Bowling

Wurstbrot

Basic Understanding Of Time
kiwifarms.net
His usual way of excuses leads us from the "trail of irrelevant informations", to the "mountain track of blatant lies" followed by the "gravel walk of meaningless sentences" before he jumps in the "stream of insults" which twirls around the detractor-islands.

We will be just as informed then as we are right now. And for some reason he will spin everything in a way that will make "us" look stupid by pointing at stuff nobody ever said, because turning the issue to elsewhere is his solution to any problem. I'm already pissed in anticipation.

We Are The Witches

kiwifarms.net
To my understanding, there are two basic ways to deal with bad memories. One is by memory suppression, (forcing it out of awareness), or by memory substitution, (redirecting consciousness to an alternate one, preferably pleasant).

My theory is that DSP read studies dealing with this topic, since he claimed to have depression at some point. (Probably not the entire thing, just a summary with the conclusions).

The way he tries to suppress memories is by denying things from the past, in hopes that his brain completely shuts down all undesired recollection; and by reminding everyone, (mainly himself), that one must move on, and not get stuck on it.
If this fails, then he must replace it by "overwriting" it. These dates are hardly a coincidence, and probably an attempt to do this, like going to the same locations he went with his former girlfriend. This could also explain the Instagram cat-photo, either he succeeded to forget Sammy, or he's trying by pretending.

SekiroRun2

kiwifarms.net
Kat wont be there. phil will simply tell us the wedding was part of the trip and the cost paid by the parents from the start, but had to keep the wedding part a secret(for some reason).

His biggest hurdle will be explaining to us his why he blatantly lied, not just kept a small thing secret, but lied:
He went from 'im pouring my heart out to you guys, my parents are sick and I have to go visit them soon' to 'kat wants to meet my parents and (surprise) get married while we're there'

A trip and wedding after doing a fundraiser will also have to be explained away as a coincidence because obviously some people(trolls) will find it fishy, but it's just a coincidence of course.

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
Kat wont be there. phil will simply tell us the wedding was part of the trip and the cost paid by the parents from the start, but had to keep the wedding part a secret(for some reason).

His biggest hurdle will be explaining to us his why he blatantly lied, not just kept a small thing secret, but lied:
He went from 'im pouring my heart out to you guys, my parents are sick and I have to go visit them soon' to 'kat wants to meet my parents and (surprise) get married while we're there'

A trip and wedding after doing a fundraiser will also have to be explained away as a coincidence because obviously some people(trolls) will find it fishy, but it's just a coincidence of course.
This is how DSP will tell us the wedding part of the trip

‘So... basically Kat and I got married so that’s good, right? Okay!

SO! Moving on... let’s see what do he have here... OmegaCuckSwagginz cheered 100 bits and asked me about my opinion on Sekiro’s snake boss...’

GuyKazama

It's okay, i'm a tankbuster.
kiwifarms.net
There's no way, imo. Khet is scared shitless of the detractor community for some reason (eg. last Halloween where she went awol from the stream after people poked fun at her in jest). I doubt we'll see her on stream any time soon, if ever. The Panda at least had the guts to prod the trolls. Khet is just a massive coward.

Also it's Tevin's fault.

Texas Funnyhair

kiwifarms.net
Is it possible that Phil is gonna spin this into saying that by marrying Kat he's reduced his taxes to conveniently what he's already raised somehow? Even though that doesn't really make any sense. If so I think this could plant the seed for the "Tax Attorney/guy at H&R Block screwed me doods"

Reactions: LyteSydeByll
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino