[14-Apr-2019] Sunday Podcast - Scammer explains ALL to idiots

Will Kat be on Phils Sunday podcast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wabbits

Eat deez choklat eggs I laid
kiwifarms.net
Interesting that it's his cosmetologist mom and not his MBA dad who's provided a fiscal plan Philpot takes seriously (in a 10-year sort of way). Has dad washed his hands of his loser son? Do dad and Philpot fight so much over this stuff that mom's made herself into the UN?

Wing Zero

kiwifarms.net
He's got 10 years. His mom is 64, his dad is 62. Who else thinks he just "Ya whatever mom" and is hoping for inheritance before the decade deal is out.
I honestly thought that as well, but I didn't want to say it because the thought of Phil making a promise to his mother only to hope she dies first before he has to make good on it is so evil it was making me angry.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
He was like "We had a short ceremony, then we were starving so we got food". After describing his big wedding breakfast with kat. Dude has a weird obsession with eating out.
I know a few people like this. They go on vacation and only talk about all the meals that they had. Quite frankly, they spend their vacation going from meal to meal and recovering from meals as DSP is describing.

Reactions: Haunter

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So on one hand, Phil says that his parents aren't well off and is already hinting at a potetial "bury my parents fundraiser".
On the other hand his parents didn't only paid for everything tied to this vacation, but also somehow have 4k to spare for their exceptional son.
Have we considered that Mom is just as shit as Phil with money and that's why Dad is still working instead of either having retired or winding down to retirement? That, or his parents can't stand each other (see Phil's disclosure long ago of them maybe having cheated on each other?), so Dad keeps working to have the excuse.

It's also funny/sad (hilarrible?) to see that Phil's "GOOD NEWS EVERYONE" moment was that he, as a 37 year old streamer who made well over $100k for each of the last 8-9 years, is gonna keep it going strong by having Mommy give him enough to have a duplex ceremony and get on a payment plan with the IRS for taxes that were not a surprise while also going through a willing foreclosure to have a shot at maybe getting a job for some steady income without losing his 2nd KHANDO. That is incredible levels of financial dipshittery.

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
Knowing that his mom sat him down and told him some hard truths about his money situation and then bailed him out retroactively makes it so gross that he spent the first part of the stream talking about how her bad health was her own fault for smoking, and then talking about how nice their home would be if she hadn't ruined it with the smell of smoke, which of course Kat hates as much as he does.

Badmouthing your parents who have literally Saved The House® to thousands of strangers because they devalued your inheritance and told you the truth is some petty, pathetic bullshit.

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
I dunno how many people from these forums give him money to try and troll/bait him (Not to turn up drama, but I have seen some attitude of disgust towards those people and people who try to get attention from restreamers by proxy), but if anyone does, and you see this, do me a favor?

Bring up the foreclosure info to him. Ask him if he knows that he will still owe a deficiency to the bank in the amount not covered by the foreclosure auction.

I want to see how he reacts to this, and you know damn well he won't address the question without money attached to it.

Abe Vigoda

kiwifarms.net
Basically, it's always a lose for the homeowner. It's always always better to sell it. If you have a 100,000 mortgage, and still owe 90,000 but sell the house for 95,000 then you came out ahead.
If you owe 90,000 and it only sells for 80,000 then you only owe $10,000.
If you owe 90,000 and it goes to auction via foreclosure, then the property might get 40,000. Now Dave not only has to pay $50,000, he will also have to pay all the filing, lawyer, and other fees which can mean he would owe 80, 000 again.
Is there are reason outside of laziness for him or his parents not to sell it? Is it just that he'd have to pay a little money upfront to get it sold? Couldn't they make an agreement with the realtor to take their cut out of the final sale price?

boxybum

kiwifarms.net
Literally being bailed out by the Bank of Ma & Pa Burnell.
It was a nice story but I don't believe a lick of it. He had to say his parents paid for it as well as the taxes or people would question where the money came from to pay for everything since he was begging hardcore about taxes and going to lose his house. So now he has it set up so that people think he didnt spend any money and he is still broke. He didn't even say he paid his own taxes to make it look like he was still poor and can't afford anything to keep people giving him money. All part of the scam. Also notice still ZERO proof of anything.

That Hedonist Nerd

dreN tsinodeH ehT
kiwifarms.net
Is there are reason outside of laziness for him or his parents not to sell it? Is it just that he'd have to pay a little money upfront to get it sold? Couldn't they make an agreement with the realtor to take their cut out of the final sale price?
Well, if he's underwater, then it's called a short sale. It takes a bit longer (120 days usually vs 45 days for normal sales). Normally, the seller pays for the bulk of fees and charges, like real estate commission and such - 3-6% typical. In a short sale, all those fees are paid by the bank. Which means a short sale/subject lender has to be approved by the bank.
They are pretty good about approving them, as it means they get more of their money back than if they deny and let it go through foreclosure.

It's in Stratford, right? Zillow says that 13% of the homes there are selling with negative equity. Average time on market 84 days, median list price is $171/sqft. That particular area is actually surprisingly stable, all the way back to 2005. Average number of foreclosed condos was only around 4/month , except for 15 in December 2015. Seems like that area has a ton of condos.

Dandelion

kiwifarms.net
Bring up the foreclosure info to him. Ask him if he knows that he will still owe a deficiency to the bank in the amount not covered by the foreclosure auction.

I want to see how he reacts to this, and you know damn well he won't address the question without money attached to it.
I don't think there's been a single time Phil has received sincere financial advice and didn't reflexively dismiss it and then talk down to the person. In fact, people (his fans) offering Phil good-faith advice brings the most hilarious and unhinged reactions from him, not the trolls he calls mentally ill.

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
So Phil basically got married to Kat so that his mother would give him a nice wedding gift to save the newlywed gout mansion?

That's basically what I get from this. That and that he is a fucking idiot if he allows his condo to be foreclosed on on purpose.

It's pretty much proven that the man has no shame. You're damn near 40 bruh. Mom is still bailing you out. Anybody else would have gotten a job by now to help and gotten rid of what they needed to. He thinks that he is going to do this for 10 more years and somewhere in that time he's going to get a 2nd job? lmao. An out of shape, almost 50 year old asshole, with no people skills and a 20 year blank spot in their work history is going to have a helluva time getting a job that would even help with bills. He could get sick in that time and he'd really be hurting financially.

Last edited:

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
I don't think there's been a single time Phil has received sincere financial advice and didn't reflexively dismiss it and then talk down to the person. In fact, people (his fans) offering Phil good-faith advice brings the most hilarious and unhinged reactions from him, not the trolls he calls mentally ill.
True, but I can hope. It's empty hope with no foundation in reality, but I can still hope.

Reactions: MoonRocker

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
So Phil basically got married to Kat so that his mother would give him a nice wedding gift to save the newlywed gout mansion?

That's basically what I get from this. That and that he is a fucking idiot if he allows his condo to be foreclosed on on purpose.
I'm still thinking its all a big fucking fib.

Had days to come up with some elaborate story going into extreme detail about fucking eating food while hamming it home that his PARENTS are paying for it, not him, and he was very frugal. Then magically he gets his payment plan met because his mommy sat down with him and told him what EVERYONE has been telling him for years. Also while bitching about LE TROLLS and knowing he would be "attacked" on the photo and goes ultra delete mode.

That's not even the whole spheel, it was an absolute whine fest so you have to ask yourself, are gonna buy that garbage? This is Phil, he spends 300 dollars on fucking headphones and the like.

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
I'm still thinking its all a big fucking fib.

Had days to come up with some elaborate story going into extreme detail about fucking eating food while hamming it home that his PARENTS are paying for it, not him, and he was very frugal. Then magically he gets his payment plan met because his mommy sat down with him and told him what EVERYONE has been telling him for years. Also while bitching about LE TROLLS and knowing he would be "attacked" on the photo and goes ultra delete mode.

That's not even the whole spheel, it was an absolute whine fest so you have to ask yourself, are gonna buy that garbage? This is Phil, he spends 300 dollars on fucking headphones and the like.
He probably is lying, but I'm not the one giving him money for his situation so it doesn't bother me. It makes sense that he would lie about his mom having this discussion with him, it means he can take the advice that all the people he was calling idiots and children while not saying that they were right because mommy was the one who showed him the light.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino