[14-Apr-2019] Sunday Podcast - Scammer explains ALL to idiots

Will Kat be on Phils Sunday podcast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
He probably is lying, but I'm not the one giving him money for his situation so it doesn't bother me. It makes sense that he would lie about his mom having this discussion with him, it means he can take the advice that all the people he was calling idiots and children while not saying that they were right because mommy was the one who showed him the light.
Then I would like to go back to where he lied about the marriage because he wants to keep his "family" safe. He doesn't want to share personal details like who actually came to the wedding, but will go ahead and degrade his own mother about her smoking habit. Then tells us their personal health problems along with his dad's heart problem. Let's not forget telling us about Leanna's problems a few years ago.

That mommy sit down talk just doesn't sound right. Probably told his ass to get a job, stop asking for money and make a grandkid. Because once again Phil seems to put words into peoples mouth to fill a narrative. Just like Khet told him to keep doing week long birthdays. The fuck is that?
edits

Hungrymandinner

kiwifarms.net
So much of this podcast made so very little sense.

The structure of it was like an e. e. cummings diarrhea stream of consciousness. Why the fuck were the hotel’s shitty continental waffle breakfast (that Kat apparently loves, BTW) and the trip to the piddling backwater of a zoo given more precedence in the narrative than the actual wedding? Is Phil unable to differentiate the mundane from the remarkable? Or does he believe every aspect of his life is remarkable? Or is he trying to be secretive? Or is he simply trying to pad the length of his podcast to maximize donations? I mean, what sane person tells a story like this?

And are we to believe that an unprecedented 80% off sale at a mall jewelery store precipitated this entire affair? Was the marriage really entered into this frivolously? Phil later claimed that a marriage only requires a $50 license and that he does not subscribe to the notion of buying an expensive ring. So which is it, Phil?

If your parents really are ticking time bombs, why not move back to CT to spend what little time they have left with them? It’s not as if you ever leave the house. Plus the pizza’s better there.

How many people were in attendance at the wedding? Phil stated 10, but refused to provide any specifics, citing fears for the safety of the parties in attendance. Does he really live his life in perpetual fear of detractor trolls? Or is he lying due to embarrassment?

What kind of job will Phil obtain at age 45 with a yawning 15-year gap on his resume? You made this pledge to your mom after taking her money, but did you even discuss it with your wife?

Does Phil really think he can just shrug his shoulders and walk away from his debts? Burning bridges is part of what got him into his current mess, so it may not be advisable to continue with strategy.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Were there any large tips during the 1st stream aside from henk's $100 and renjessejames's $50? I'm just trying to ballpark how much he got today. Cheers and subs are a little higher than usual (no surprise, though literally ~90% of the subs are resubs only), so the tips are the difference maker.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
Oooookay, 1st, sorry for the length of this post. I'll spoiler as much as possible.

according to phil they got engaged because they saw an 80% off ring in the mall

View attachment 725874
D$P's mall has a Macy's and a JCPennys. Both stores had jewelry sales with Macy's having an ~80% off ( 30-60 with an additional 20% off on fine jewelry =80% )
JCPenny had 20% off engagement rings. Now, while I could not find Mrs. D$P's ring, the only rings I found under $100 were Cubic Zirconium and sterling silver. Spoiler shows pics of the 80% off rings that were still selling for Thousands of dollars...aside from the sterling silver rings with fake diamonds:

Phil just said that his mom TIPPED HIM a large amount of money just before the trip and pointed at his nose to say that

"Dont you dare to put this money toward your tax, this is all for you to spend during the trip, your flight ticket, your transportation fee, your meals with khet, and the taxis, sounds good? If I catch you pay this to tax there will be no more money for you Philip!"

View attachment 725925View attachment 725926
D$P later claimed his mother knows absolutely nothing about computers or how to even work them, ...but sent him a tip on Twitch?

Best stories so far

Phil paid for 2 wifi pass on the plane, but he was so stupid that he used the same email so only one pass can be logged on at a time

so Philip kicked Kat out by logging in to internet to play mobile game on his phone, and there's NOTHING HE CAN DO

HE DID NOTHING WRONG, he did everything correct
Why would she need to play a mobile game when part of their 'Trip Supplies' was reportedly buying a $60 copy of Breath of the Wild for Mrs. D$P to play on the plane?

• Says he's going to do anything to keep his house and pay the mortgage, ruining his credit beyond repair. It will be his main focus regarding finances, and he promised his mom to do this.
  • His mom/parents gave him enough money so he could close the gap on what he still needed to reach the payment plan goal (he was 4K short, he said earlier today)
  • Says the house is not at risk anymore due to the changes he's going to make (focus on mortgage etc.)
  • Hopes to be in a financially better position within 10 years so he doesn't have to stream everyday anymore and so he can get a 2nd job.
:stress: wow
D$P's plan, as I see it, is to stop paying the ConnDough mortgage ( ~$1500/month ) and stop paying his credit cards telling them they need to forgive Half what he owes them because he can't afford to pay them putting all those monthly minimums alongside the ~$1500 on the backside of his WahKhando mortgage to PAY it off IN FULL as fast as possible so he can own that out right. Then, he will be able to stream part time b/c he'd be more than able to live on his Twitch Subs, Cheers and Tips while 'retiring' to a life of leisure where he streams a couple hours a day IF he feels like it. He'll stream more when the property taxes are coming due or wants to buy some big ticket item or take a Stay-cation.

...All because his mom finally sat him down to explain what an idiot he's been. ...
His mom basically sat him down and told him they were Cutting him OFF if he didn't agree to her stipulations. They have been giving him their retirement money for Years! This 'honeymoon money' (which I doubt) was most likely explained to him as being the LAST money he was going to get UNLESS he made changes! I imagine this whirlwind romance that resulted in him marrying what I can only imagine horrifies her ( outside the chance of possibly getting a grandchild out of) has been the last straw...or now that he's decided to get married, she's holding her checkbook over his head forcing him to Grow Up and Provide for his 'Family'. It's obvious from what he said she said about him 'not needing to justify his actions' that she doesn't understand that her son BEGS for a living.
D$P gave himself a window for these 'changes' ( aka getting a job ) by telling her he'd have to go to go back to school or something as he has a TEN Year gap in his work history. I'm sure his father would agree that NO one is going to hire him with the resume he has atm. Thus...he has five or so years to lie to them as he works his own Master Plan.

Last edited:

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
D$P later claimed his mother knows absolutely nothing about computers or how to even work them, ...but sent him a tip on Twitch?
Let's be honest. They probably sent him some money, and he's so entombed in his "streamer life" that he just referred to receiving money from them as "getting a tip".

I imagine this whirlwind romance that resulted in him marrying what I can only imagine horrifies her ( outside the chance of possibly getting a grandchild out of) has been the last straw...or now that he's decided to get married, she's holding her checkbook over his head forcing him to Grow Up and Provide for his 'Family'.
Not gonna powerlevel this one, but I'm familiar with a couple of situations where parents told their shitty kids, in essence, "If you're mature enough to get married, you're mature enough to take care of yourself financially." Maybe a similar situation here?

PenskeMaterial

kiwifarms.net
His brilliant plan is to not pay his debts, ruin his credit score, continue to beg for another 10 years and only then get some entry level job that pays whatever the min. wage will be 10 years from now, at 47 years old, with a 19 year gap in his résumé. He really is the dumbest person on earth.

Really he should start looking now, while he's still young(ish), and stream for 4-5 hours after or before work, depending on his schedule. He doesn't have any other responsibilities, he could manage working full time and a decent length stream if he just managed his time better.

Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
His brilliant plan is to not pay his debts, ruin his credit score, continue to beg for another 10 years and only then get some entry level job that pays whatever the min. wage will be 10 years from now, at 47 years old, with a 19 year gap in his résumé. He really is the dumbest person on earth.

Really he should start looking now, while he's still young(ish), and stream for 4-5 hours after or before work, depending on his schedule. He doesn't have any other responsibilities, he could manage working full time and a decent length stream if he just managed his time better.
D$P has absolutely NO plans of ever getting a 'real job'. I believe he hopes to pay off his WahKhando mortgage so all he'll need to worry about is food, utilities and yearly property taxes. I think he believes he'd be more than capable of obtaining this via streaming along side the passive income his enormous and ever growing YT videos provide. He's probably right. Let's not forget, when he retires, he has over a Decade of having $100k income. That will come out to be quite a nice monthly Social Security stipend when he hits 65 or decides to cash out early for less.

Last edited:

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
marrying what I can only imagine horrifies her
I doubt Kat horrifies Mom Burnell. She presumably doesn't know any of the deep lore. At worst, Kat would come off as a bit slow or shy (if she acts the same way IRL as on-camera), and let's be real, someone a bit slow is probably the right kind of match for Phil.

Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
I doubt Kat horrifies Mom Burnell. She presumably doesn't know any of the deep lore. At worst, Kat would come off as a bit slow or shy (if she acts the same way IRL as on-camera), and let's be real, someone a bit slow is probably the right kind of match for Phil.
It has been said that D$P's mother has a degree in cosmetology. Mrs. D$P's hair and make-up for a daytime Wedding would HORRIFY anyone let alone someone with a cosmetologist.

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I'll blame Kat's wedding makeup on Phil.

Imagine trying to put on the best makeup in your life in a small, shitty home, with a small, shitty bathroom. The lighting is 3 60 watt bulbs over the sink. The vent/fart vacuum is drowning out your thoughts. You know the only people that are coming are "a few" of DSP's "friends". You presumably either brought your makeup cross-country on a plane or bought it the day before. You're going to a restaurant immediately after.

Why fucking bother? Just spackle it on and give up.

And that's the look of a girl who gave up.

Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I'll blame Kat's wedding makeup on Phil.

Imagine trying to put on the best makeup in your life in a small, shitty home, with a small, shitty bathroom. The lighting is 3 60 watt bulbs over the sink. The vent/fart vacuum is drowning out your thoughts. You know the only people that are coming are "a few" of DSP's "friends". You presumably either brought your makeup cross-country on a plane or bought it the day before. You're going to a restaurant immediately after.

Why fucking bother? Just spackle it on and give up.

And that's the look of a girl who gave up.
...and a Future Mother-in-Law who is/was a cosmetologist would help do your freaking hair and make-up!!!!!!111one Gack! I can't imagine why D$P's mother didn't insist on her going to a salon to have her hair and make-up done...let alone her nails which look like she painted them with WhiteOut correction fluid. One of the Biggest days in a parent's life and D$P's mother let's her Daughter-in-Law stand by her only son looking like that! ? ! Yeah, The Brunell's don't see this marriage lasting either.

Pargon

"What in the fuck is a 'half-measure'?"
kiwifarms.net
He's got 10 years. His mom is 64, his dad is 62. Who else thinks he just "Ya whatever mom" and is hoping for inheritance before the decade deal is out.
Optimistic because the planets always seem to align to see to it that Phil's ass remains wiped but I've known parents who straight blew through their savings before passing on, leaving their kids nothing. However real his parents' health concerns may be Phil better pray they don't worsen in such a way that they necessitate any sort of long-term care. Even above-board assisted living homes will chew through a nest egg in a matter of a few years. The scummier ones will nickel-and-dime someone for everything and then the moment the bills come past due they'll literally move their stuff into a storage unit overnight.

Kheapathic

♪♫ I have the best sword ever, two big titties ♫♪
kiwifarms.net
I'm still thinking its all a big fucking fib.

Had days to come up with some elaborate story going into extreme detail about fucking eating food while hamming it home that his PARENTS are paying for it, not him, and he was very frugal. Then magically he gets his payment plan met because his mommy sat down with him and told him what EVERYONE has been telling him for years. Also while bitching about LE TROLLS and knowing he would be "attacked" on the photo and goes ultra delete mode.

That's not even the whole spheel, it was an absolute whine fest so you have to ask yourself, are gonna buy that garbage? This is Phil, he spends 300 dollars on fucking headphones and the like.
I forget how the adage goes, but there's a line of thought where you can tell a lie is a lie due to the details the liar offers. It's not about pointing out contradictions and the like, it's the plain shit they say, what they omit and what they fill in.

This was the best trip of his life, got to eat real East Coast Italian Pizza and got married to his Soul Maid. So let's talk about getting fucked over by the airlines and all the food from the first airplane ride all the way until they're back in Seattle. Oh yeah, there's some bits and pieces there about Papa and Mama Burnell, somehow they got 8 other people together to witness the wedding, and his Mom gave him shit saying "THIS MONEY ISN'T FOR TAXES" and now he's got a 10 year plan.

Look where he gave the details and look where he skimped. Even if it's just lies by omission, he's still lying his fucking ass off.

That Hedonist Nerd

dreN tsinodeH ehT
kiwifarms.net
Were there any large tips during the 1st stream aside from henk's $100 and renjessejames's $50? I'm just trying to ballpark how much he got today. Cheers and subs are a little higher than usual (no surprise, though literally ~90% of the subs are resubs only), so the tips are the difference maker.
How are you grabbing the tips - they don't seem to show up on my logs. I just finally finished the dozens of regex searches you have to do to pull out all the friggin different cheers.

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
Oooookay, 1st, sorry for the length of this post. I'll spoiler as much as possible.

D$P's mall has a Macy's and a JCPennys. Both stores had jewelry sales with Macy's having an ~80% off ( 30-60 with an additional 20% off on fine jewelry =80% )
JCPenny had 20% off engagement rings. Now, while I could not find Mrs. D$P's ring, the only rings I found under $100 were Cubic Zirconium and sterling silver. Spoiler shows pics of the 80% off rings that were still selling for Thousands of dollars...aside from the sterling silver rings with fake diamonds:

Why would she need to play a mobile game when part of their 'Trip Supplies' was reportedly buying a $60 copy of Breath of the Wild for Mrs. D$P to play on the plane?

D$P's plan, as I see it, is to stop paying the ConnDough mortgage ( ~$1500/month ) and stop paying his credit cards telling them they need to forgive Half what he owes them because he can't afford to pay them putting all those monthly minimums alongside the ~$1500 on the backside of his WahKhando mortgage to PAY it off IN FULL as fast as possible so he can own that out right. Then, he will be able to stream part time b/c he'd be more than able to live on his Twitch Subs, Cheers and Tips while 'retiring' to a life of leisure where he streams a couple hours a day IF he feels like it. He'll stream more when the property taxes are coming due or wants to buy some big ticket item or take a Stay-cation.

His mom basically sat him down and told him they were Cutting him OFF if he didn't agree to her stipulations. They have been giving him their retirement money for Years! This 'honeymoon money' (which I doubt) was most likely explained to him as being the LAST money he was going to get UNLESS he made changes! I imagine this whirlwind romance that resulted in him marrying what I can only imagine horrifies her ( outside the chance of possibly getting a grandchild out of) has been the last straw...or now that he's decided to get married, she's holding her checkbook over his head forcing him to Grow Up and Provide for his 'Family'. It's obvious from what he said she said about him 'not needing to justify his actions' that she doesn't understand that her son BEGS for a living.
D$P gave himself a window for these 'changes' ( aka getting a job ) by telling her he'd have to go to go back to school or something as he has a TEN Year gap in his work history. I'm sure his father would agree that NO one is going to hire him with the resume he has atm. Thus...he has five or so years to lie to them as he works his own Master Plan.
I honestly thought the engagement ring looked like sterling silver, but it's hard to tell from a low quality pic alone. Phil is such a fucking rube he fell for the classic department store scheme of: stock cheap shiny shit ($5 worth of sterling silver set with $5 worth of cubic zirconia stones), price at ridiculous price ($450), place in display case on 'ridiculous' """sale""" (80%), wait for moron (Phil) who knows nothing to be impressed by window dressing on cheap shiny shit, profit (900% lol).

Not that there's anything wrong with silver if you like it, or cubic zirconia for that matter, as long as you aren't getting ripped off on the price because you have no idea what you are doing.

I notice he hasn't said how much her wedding band cost. I wonder if mummy and daddy paid for that too.

Last edited:

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Those 10 people at the wedding? Phil & Khet, mom & pop, justice of peace & spouse, mom's bff & spouse, duplex neighbors. Though maybe Phil miscounted and mom's bff & spouse didn't show up.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
His mom basically sat him down and told him they were Cutting him OFF if he didn't agree to her stipulations. They have been giving him their retirement money for Years!

This 'honeymoon money' (which I doubt) was most likely explained to him as being the LAST money he was going to get UNLESS he made changes!

I imagine this whirlwind romance that resulted in him marrying what I can only imagine horrifies her ( outside the chance of possibly getting a grandchild out of) has been the last straw...or now that he's decided to get married, she's holding her checkbook over his head forcing him to Grow Up and Provide for his 'Family'.

It's obvious from what he said she said about him 'not needing to justify his actions' that she doesn't understand that her son BEGS for a living.

D$P gave himself a window for these 'changes' ( aka getting a job ) by telling her he'd have to go to go back to school or something as he has a TEN Year gap in his work history.

I'm sure his father would agree that NO one is going to hire him with the resume he has atm. Thus...he has five or so years to lie to them as he works his own Master Plan.
I wanted to address a few things here but I think you made some excellent points:

1. Phil is a single child and as retold many times by the Goutlord himself, he seemed like your typical spoiled working-class kid. Because of this fact, that's why I don't see them giving him an ultimatum of any sort but more of a parental nudge towards getting his shit together slowly but surely. Him marrying Khet was probably to show that he's headed towards stability in all aspects of his life and thus creating a context where he extract can more money from his parents under the guise of marriage being costly and "really need that money, I really do." Essentially, he used Khet to tard cum thousands of dollars out his working class parents' retirement fund. Very classy Dave, very classy.

2. I think DSP's parents are most likely very happy that Phil married Khet. Although I'm sure they worried like every other normal individual how desperate it appears to marry a woman you met on Twitter within a year, they're probably happy for their only child to grab himself a woman that is a 9/10 for Phil's standards. Beyond Khet's ravishing equine looks, I'm sure they believe that him settling down will inevitably help him become more mature and maybe become serious about life.

3. I'm not a parent but if I was in my mid-60s and my child's "career" was to stream video-games to random weirdos on the internet and then rely on them to enable my living, I'd be extremely worried. It's not sustainable and Phil has proved he absolutely refuses to change, which at this point, will be necessary for him to survive. You can't live on infamy for the rest of your life. Phil's parents probably have no idea how notorious he is on the internet for the things he has done and probably don't even understand what he does fully as I'm sure he didn't tell them he scams mentally disabled people from their disability and SSI checks. But I know they're worried.

4. Here's some power-level/ autistic/ sinister train of thought: Phil is banking on his parents' life insurance to kick in. I wouldn't put it past a guy who doxxed his ex-girlfriend's mental issues to everyone on the internet while constantly hinting that his parents are about to kick the bucket. Phil is an opportunist and I'm convinced he wouldn't think twice about throwing his parents under the bus to get some money from them and never talking to them again. I don't know about other people's families but I live a few hours away from my folks and I always make an effort to visit them once a quarter (sometimes more) or vice-versa. This guy hadn't seen them in three years and the one time he goes down it's to get married and get a big payday check from the Burnell Bank.

5. Love the college/ career/ trade school hypothesis in regards to the 10-year plan. That's 100% what I believe was discussed as Phil's parents obviously cared about his education by sending him to a private school and forcing him to apply for various Ivy League schools. Phil's parents are old school and for them, their only class mobility is through opportunities granted by higher education. If Phil needs to get out of a bad financial situation, he can't use Papa Burnell's network to get a cushy corporate job no more. He's fully on his own.

Man, I've never been given the privilege of seeing an individual make so many bad decisions on such an intimate/ public level. It's fascinating but horrifying at the same time. At the end of the day, I can always remind myself that even though sometimes life is hard, it's not DSP-level autistic and because of this very simple fact, every day is a blessing.

Last edited:

Qi Meng Dealer

No one's idea of a hot date
kiwifarms.net
I honestly thought that as well, but I didn't want to say it because the thought of Phil making a promise to his mother only to hope she dies first before he has to make good on it is so evil it was making me angry.
I understand where you're coming from, but really, it's not worth it to get mad over Phil. He's such a fuck up in financial matters that he'll blow through whatever inheritance he gets on stupid shit and he'd still be begging for shekels on the internet when he's 47 or whatever his age would be when his parents pass on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino