[14-Apr-2019] Sunday Podcast - Scammer explains ALL to idiots

Will Kat be on Phils Sunday podcast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abe Vigoda

kiwifarms.net
I understand where you're coming from, but really, it's not worth it to get mad over Phil. He's such a fuck up in financial matters that he'll blow through whatever inheritance he gets on stupid shit and he'd still be begging for shekels on the internet when he's 47 or whatever his age would be when his parents pass on.
I remember someone saying once that it's not worth getting worked up about Phil because even if he never gets what's coming to him, your life is still better than his. He's alone, has no friends, no hobbies, wasting his life badly playing video games he hates, openly begging for pennies from an ever shrinking pool of people. And now he's married to a rebound chick that cheated on her last boyfriend and undoubtedly will cheat on him eventually. His life is a Twilight Zone hell he created for himself.

Wurstbrot

Completely Vapid of Enjoyment
kiwifarms.net
There are a lot of good reasons to get mad over Phil. Mostly you can calm down by realizing his existence is based on lowering the bar until he stays on top. But this is so wrong in itself it can also make some angry. It's this quantum-madness I experience: I know it's not worth it, but at the same time I am. Therefore each time someone says "It's not worth getting mad over him" I react quite differently on observation, either I agree or do the middle finger flip. Yeah sorry but sometimes anger is legit. If someone kicks a cat you can't just say "Oh well at least it was not my cat".

Some potential reasons imho and if I fell for it before:

N Realize he scammed you
N Realize he wasted your time in general
Y Trigger your sense for justice and realize he scammed others
Y He insults anyone
Y Get replaced with a strawman
Y Others believe his obvious lies
N He life's like a rich man
N He's married
N Best and realest job
Y Needs two hours to tell a 5 minute story (wastes time in a specific way)
Y Immitating people and objectifying them
Y Awful playthroughs / Streams
Y He gets money (until I realize the sadness of his business)

I won't add the moments of disgust when his body emits the sounds of decay.

Last edited:

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
kiwifarms.net
There are a lot of good reasons to get mad over Phil. Mostly you can calm down by realizing his existence is based on lowering the bar until he stays on top. But this is so wrong in itself it can also make some angry. It's this quantum-madness I experience: I know it's not worth it, but at the same time I am. Therefore each time someone says "It's not worth getting mad over him" I react quite differently on observation, either I agree or do the middle finger flip. Yeah sorry but sometimes anger is legit. If someone kicks a cat you can't just say "Oh well at least it was not my cat".

Some potential reasons imho and if I fell for it before:

N Realize he scammed you
N Realize he wasted your time in general
Y Trigger your sense for justice and realize he scammed others
Y He insults anyone
Y Get replaced with a strawman
Y Others believe his obvious lies
N He life's like a rich man
N He's married
N Best and realest job
Y Needs two hours to tell a 5 minute story (wastes time in a specific way)
Y Immitating people and objectifying them
Y Awful playthroughs / Streams
Y He gets money (until I realize the sadness of his business)

I won't add the moments of disgust when his body emits the sounds of decay.
I can absolutely understand and sympathize with hating Phil if you're a person who's ever struggled financially. If you've worked two jobs, lost sleep, dealt with shitty people twelve-to-sixteen hours a day for a pittance and then still needed to worry whether you'll have power when you wake up, or needing to choose between food and medicine, then the combination of Phil's unbelievably cushy life and his titanic sense of entitlement would be too bitter a pill to swallow, especially for as long as he's managed to last. Whatever may or may not be true that we haven't seen in the background the fact remains that there are thousands of people out there clawing their way up toward a better life while Phil lounges on a mostly-busted escalator which nevertheless keeps him well above "starvation" and even "doing without", and every time it breaks down everyone around him gets to hear him whine until it starts back up again.

Fuck Phil. Just do your best not to let him live in your head as much as we live in his.

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
Semper Fidelis to all are Kiwi armed forces who sat through this monster podcast. You are braver than me, and the sacrifice of brain cells lost watching this dreck shall not be in vain. i've had some big laffs reading the summaries of Phil's autism, so thank you all. :semperfidelis:

Kheapathic

♪♫ I have the best sword ever, two big titties ♫♪
kiwifarms.net
Semper Fidelis to all are Kiwi armed forces who sat through this monster podcast. You are braver than me, and the sacrifice of brain cells lost watching this dreck shall not be in vain. i've had some big laffs reading the summaries of Phil's autism, so thank you all. :semperfidelis:
I can't sit through raw Phil; his commentary is flat and I need something to break the monotony. I tend to have Tevin's re-stream on in the background while I work and occasionally shit-post in Tevin's chat. Phil's had me blocked since... … … about the KH1 days. But that's as far as I go, anything more and I develop sympathetic gout.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How are you grabbing the tips - they don't seem to show up on my logs. I just finally finished the dozens of regex searches you have to do to pull out all the friggin different cheers.
Magic. Also known as youtube speech-to-text. ;) Also, be careful with the regex--when I used that, it doesn't discriminate against fake cheers.

Sonichump

Gin fueled nights
kiwifarms.net
After literally years of not doing a proper vlog, Phil was obviously thrilled to finally be able to spill about his life. He loved the attention from the 1000 or so viewers. It seemed like it was all pent up inside him, dying to talk about his life. He just vomited a long ass stream of consciousness onto the audience. Must have been cathartic for him.

I'd also like to point out my favourite line from the podcast "We even made $200 off the wedding!". That's what made it worth it, yes. Good job, Phil.

DaveSydeBennet

kiwifarms.net
With all this extra grimy shit that’s happened with Dave recently, it’s occurred to me that this dude would most definitely apply for disability because of muh back. He’s talking about working an entry level job part time? How? There’s a laundry list of stuff he says he can’t do cause of his back. You think he’s really going to work at Fred Meyer or Baja Fresh with a bunch of teenagers and 20-somethings?

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
It felt like an eternity, sober.

I've slowed down on the Phil content because even with it highly condensed and edited, it just feels like some one-sided therapist job. All you can really do is sit there and nod your head.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Y'know he's going to get some kind of cheesy game developer credential online and try for kwality ass-surance jobs he can do at home on his ergonomic potty chair, him being the ultimate galaxy brain when it comes to complaining about bugly bugs. Gotta play to his strengths.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot

Completely Vapid of Enjoyment
kiwifarms.net
Y'know he's going to get some kind of cheesy game developer credential online and try for kwality ass-surance jobs he can do at home on his ergonomic potty chair, him being the ultimate galaxy brain when it comes to complaining about bugly bugs. Gotta play to his strengths.
Agreed. If he calls everything buggy and bad designed, like usual, he finds thousands of flaws.

Reactions: wabbits

Awful Meerkat

Playing galf with dalphins and frags
kiwifarms.net
Since Phil is so against actual work, but he's being put on the spot by his mommy, could he be roped into an MLM scam? Could Phil start selling CutCo knives to his fans?

EDIT: the "work from home", "be your own boss" and "get minions to sign under you" would be especially appealing to him
DSP is the type of guy to google "how to make money easy" and follow scam guides

marlintan

kiwifarms.net
I would also like a summary of the meat of the stream (not his bitching or the wedding itself--this 10 year plan shit and the taxes and the foreclosure).

I also would ask that the smart money people (@marlintan , @SoapQueen1 ) provide their insight on what is going to happen when he lets the bank foreclose on the CT khando. Specifically, is he going to be on the hook for the remainder of that mortgage? The bank wouldn't short sell, so what will they do here?
This has been covered quite sufficiently in previous posts, but it would go up for auction, guaranteed to sell less than if it were through a private sale, if DSP would do the leg work to put the house on the market, communicate with the bank his intentions of letting the house go into foreclosure, if he can't do a short sale, they would be more likely to accept the short sale, as they would be getting more money up-front, from the proceeds of a short sale. Foreclosures are a multi-billion dollar industry, as Freddie Mac & Fannie May loans have to be underwritten.

Long story short, he will be on the hook for the difference of the sale, whether its a short sale or a foreclosure, his lazy ass will probably let it go to foreclosure, and end up owing about $20K more than if he would just do a short sale, and take a personal loan out to pay the mortgage holder the difference.

This wouldn't make a lot of sense unless the alleged tax owed was for a joint filing. Which could be possible, frankly, given that the wedding was clearly planned for a little while at least.
Can't file for joint taxes if you get married the year after the taxes are due... It will help for this year, as they were married for the majority of the year.

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
This has been covered quite sufficiently in previous posts, but it would go up for auction, guaranteed to sell less than if it were through a private sale, if DSP would do the leg work to put the house on the market, communicate with the bank his intentions of letting the house go into foreclosure, if he can't do a short sale, they would be more likely to accept the short sale, as they would be getting more money up-front, from the proceeds of a short sale. Foreclosures are a multi-billion dollar industry, as Freddie Mac & Fannie May loans have to be underwritten.

Long story short, he will be on the hook for the difference of the sale, whether its a short sale or a foreclosure, his lazy ass will probably let it go to foreclosure, and end up owing about $20K more than if he would just do a short sale, and take a personal loan out to pay the mortgage holder the difference.
https://www.ctfairhousing.org/wp-content/uploads/Short-Sale-Factsheet-8-3-15-Final.pdf

If you wanted more info, that's a general summary sheet of how short sales work in CT. I've posted it in other responses in various threads, but figured I'd toss it in here since you were addressed directly and might have more input as I've not really dealt with this side of the market much.

The first few Qs cover the ramifications of a short sale and what the bank can or cannot do, but the fourth one is probably most relevant to speculation here:

Easy enough to understand. In order for a short sale to take place he likely needs a buyer, which means he (or his parents or a real estate agent) needs to put in leg work he hates -- harken back to trying to find a property management firm here.

The yellow bit is what the former real estate agent who responded to TXT's Twitter post was talking about regarding proving hardship. I don't know about this aspect of foreclosures/short sales since I've never dealt with it (nor any criteria, which seems conditionally amorphous based on how it's described), but I think he'd have a difficult time proving hardship when his economic downfall would be attributed to: A. living outside his means; B. Owing back taxes he wasn't ready for because of improper filing status (if we take that story of his as true); C. Trolls

I don't think any of those would fly when appealing to a lender, but that's just me.

Again, looking at that .pdf, a lender still has the ability to declare a deficiency if they chose, even with a short sale. The lender has to be willing to write off the loss, which probably depends on exactly how much they'd be losing and weighing it vs. the cost of a suit, likelihood of them winning (this is probably where the hardship thing comes into play -- if the borrower is likely to declare bankruptcy then they might not pursue a deficiency suit), and other internal costs. A borrower can declare bankruptcy to wipe away deficiency debts, but if you declare bankruptcy, you declare bankruptcy -- it's not conditionally applied. And, of course, not all debts are wiped away by bankruptcy, but that's an entirely different conversation.

So, there's some more info after looking at it a little bit more in-depth and considering what I've read from other people. The way I see this panning out if he goes this course is the bank foreclosing and him potentially selling some/all of the equity he's gained by his wakhando increasing in value back to the bank who was his lender in Washington to cover the cost of the deficiency. However, with how long foreclosures and short sales can potentially take, it's entirely possible that he may lose equity he's gained once the market recedes, and I think that's not too far off considering everything that's going on in the Seattle. But that's pure speculation.

OneDaySon

kiwifarms.net
So the tl;dw is basically "I didnt use the tax money or the travel money. I can prove it but I'm not gonna. So believe me just because. I always tell the truth even though I lied about being engaged when people asked. If you don't then you're just a hater and a troll. Now. On to the more important things like me jizzing over all the Italian food I ate because I have some weird obsession with Italy" or something like that?

Mask_de_SMITH

I'm not a Monster, it's only a Mask
kiwifarms.net
He's made big money having Kat on stream before. I could see this playing out. In fact i hope it does. Shes his trophy wife. Proves he isnt a neet incel. He has to show her off like the house and the car.
Oh, he's gonna have Kat on streams, but he's going to do his damnedest to make sure she wasn't exposed to the same outside stimuli that made Leanna want to leave him.

With Phil, control is all that matters. With Leanna, he let her make friends, make her own videos, sell her own shit. But the more freedom he allowed her to have, the less his grip on her loosened. But with Kat, notice how she never wants to be on camera because of detractors, despite shitting on them during her first camera appearance. She's always "too tired from work" to show up on streams, and the one time she did, she allegedly got chased out because of people "trolling her in the chat". She's apparently a streamer, but doesn't have a Twitch channel, and she has no social media.

Phil is playing the long game with his mail order trophy wife. He's gonna do everything he can to make sure she has as little contact with the outside as much as possible. But when he needs a few extra bucks from his paypigs, he'll use her when she's needed.

• Agree
Reactions: MoonRocker

kamekmagik

kiwifarms.net
lol what a load of shit, even if he wanted to theres no way hell get hired for anything more than flipping a fkin burger. what his mom shouldve done was slap him upside the head and tell him to sell the fkin house and downsize his living expense
She must have. He probably convinced her it was literally impossible to do his job anywhere else. No one streams outside of a huge house in Renton Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino