[14-Apr-2019] Sunday Podcast - Scammer explains ALL to idiots

Will Kat be on Phils Sunday podcast

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

killuminati

The 700 lb Theory
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much. I'm going to awkwardly ramble about nonsense for three hours instead of telling you the truth so hopefully you'll get bored and leave, or get mental exhausted and stop caring.

It seems like it didn't go too well though. The usual cucks rolled with it but most of the chat wasn't having it. Even two his mods weren't buying the shit.

Liars are always going to attemp to avoid or deflect from the questions being asked. Phil is no different. The podcast went exactly as everyone expected.

TheBlueRogue

kiwifarms.net
I bought a house on short sale. It was an absolute nightmare. The bank combed through every document the seller had just to make absolutely sure they could not afford the mortgage. Fortunately, someone else dropped out after waiting 6 months for the bank to finish the research. I was able to jump in and only had to wait 3. I had a hard deadline and I barely made it.

There is no way on Earth Phil would ever qualify for a short sale. He makes too much money.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
Pretty much. I'm going to awkwardly ramble about nonsense for three hours instead of telling you the truth so hopefully you'll get bored and leave, or get mental exhausted and stop caring.

It seems like it didn't go too well though. The usual cucks rolled with it but most of the chat wasn't having it. Even two his mods weren't buying the shit.

Liars are always going to attemp to avoid or deflect from the questions being asked. Phil is no different. The podcast went exactly as everyone expected.
Two really prominent piglets just fled the pigpen over the last two weeks.

Dave is such a toxic dude. Constantly burns bridges since he's obviously unconcerned about the long-term (which he has confirmed on multiple occasions by claiming he only focuses on the present and today -- really smart behavior for a business owner by the way).

Unfortunately, I wish I could claim that more cucks like MissSwagginz, JonCTheCuck, and other paypigs will stop showing up but even a prime paypig admitted that this is the cycle in the DSPverse: paypigs wander into the pigpen; they get comfy; they start attaching their tits to the bits/ tips machine; they get sucked dry; they get insulted/ demeaned; they get angry; they leave. Cycle repeats itself over and over again.

At what point does it stop? Well, the world is not fair and part of me believes Dark might be able to pull off his streaming "career" for the next 20 years.

Reactions: kamekmagik

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Two really prominent piglets just fled the pigpen over the last two weeks.

Dave is such a toxic dude. Constantly burns bridges since he's obviously unconcerned about the long-term (which he has confirmed on multiple occasions by claiming he only focuses on the present and today -- really smart behavior for a business owner by the way).

Unfortunately, I wish I could claim that more cucks like MissSwagginz, JonCTheCuck, and other paypigs will stop showing up but even a prime paypig admitted that this is the cycle in the DSPverse: paypigs wander into the pigpen; they get comfy; they start attaching their tits to the bits/ tips machine; they get sucked dry; they get insulted/ demeaned; they get angry; they leave. Cycle repeats itself over and over again.

At what point does it stop? Well, the world is not fair and part of me believes Dark might be able to pull off his streaming "career" for the next 20 years.
He sure likes to throw out words like "fairweather fans" to cover his ass. He sure has this cult like mentality with his viewers but in reality he considers them all just that, fairweather. He knows people will come and go, but all he cares about is if when they came they dropped off their coinpurse and get replaced for others to drop their shekels.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He'll be looking at a garnishment of 25% of wages.
Actually it'll be 25% of his "disposable" income (common formulas would peg him at $5K of disposable income) which would be $1250 OR his weekly income minus 40*8.70 (40 hours at CT minimum wage) which would be $3985.

Regarding getting out of his CT condo mortgage and credit card debt: these lenders will look at his finances to see whether or not he can afford to pay. They will calculate how much disposable income he has and will come to a figure around $5K a month because credit card payments and personal loan payments aren't considered an allowable expense/deduction. Each creditor will say "If you can't afford to pay all of your creditors stop paying everyone else and just pay us." They will not let him off with a slap on the wrist. He will ruin his credit trying to have a penis-measuring contest with banks and he will end up declaring bankruptcy in the end anyway.

Last edited:

marlintan

kiwifarms.net
Oooookay, 1st, sorry for the length of this post. I'll spoiler as much as possible.

D$P's mall has a Macy's and a JCPennys. Both stores had jewelry sales with Macy's having an ~80% off ( 30-60 with an additional 20% off on fine jewelry =80% )
JCPenny had 20% off engagement rings. Now, while I could not find Mrs. D$P's ring, the only rings I found under $100 were Cubic Zirconium and sterling silver. Spoiler shows pics of the 80% off rings that were still selling for Thousands of dollars...aside from the sterling silver rings with fake diamonds:

D$P later claimed his mother knows absolutely nothing about computers or how to even work them, ...but sent him a tip on Twitch?

Why would she need to play a mobile game when part of their 'Trip Supplies' was reportedly buying a $60 copy of Breath of the Wild for Mrs. D$P to play on the plane?

D$P's plan, as I see it, is to stop paying the ConnDough mortgage ( ~$1500/month ) and stop paying his credit cards telling them they need to forgive Half what he owes them because he can't afford to pay them putting all those monthly minimums alongside the ~$1500 on the backside of his WahKhando mortgage to PAY it off IN FULL as fast as possible so he can own that out right. Then, he will be able to stream part time b/c he'd be more than able to live on his Twitch Subs, Cheers and Tips while 'retiring' to a life of leisure where he streams a couple hours a day IF he feels like it. He'll stream more when the property taxes are coming due or wants to buy some big ticket item or take a Stay-cation.

His mom basically sat him down and told him they were Cutting him OFF if he didn't agree to her stipulations. They have been giving him their retirement money for Years! This 'honeymoon money' (which I doubt) was most likely explained to him as being the LAST money he was going to get UNLESS he made changes! I imagine this whirlwind romance that resulted in him marrying what I can only imagine horrifies her ( outside the chance of possibly getting a grandchild out of) has been the last straw...or now that he's decided to get married, she's holding her checkbook over his head forcing him to Grow Up and Provide for his 'Family'. It's obvious from what he said she said about him 'not needing to justify his actions' that she doesn't understand that her son BEGS for a living.
D$P gave himself a window for these 'changes' ( aka getting a job ) by telling her he'd have to go to go back to school or something as he has a TEN Year gap in his work history. I'm sure his father would agree that NO one is going to hire him with the resume he has atm. Thus...he has five or so years to lie to them as he works his own Master Plan.
I'm not sure I buy into the group-think that DSP can't go back to school, he was the valedictorian for whatever high school he went to, already holds a bachelor degree, if he wanted to go into a master's program, all it takes is good references, essays, and interview to get enrolled in a program.

Graduate degrees open more doors than I care to power level on, but, I don't think its an unreasonable expectation for DSP. Most courses can even be taken online, so he wouldn't even have to change his routine, he could live stream it, and bitch at the computer for not having the right inputs, making his answers wrong.

Granted, we all know his fans would foot the bill.

Optimistic because the planets always seem to align to see to it that Phil's ass remains wiped but I've known parents who straight blew through their savings before passing on, leaving their kids nothing. However real his parents' health concerns may be Phil better pray they don't worsen in such a way that they necessitate any sort of long-term care. Even above-board assisted living homes will chew through a nest egg in a matter of a few years. The scummier ones will nickel-and-dime someone for everything and then the moment the bills come past due they'll literally move their stuff into a storage unit overnight.
There is an interesting statistic that is worth looking into, basically, it is rare for generational wealth to last beyond the third generation. It seems the more you get removed from the actual hard work that went into earning the money, the less likely you are to appreciate money, and will spend it more frivolously.

https://www.ctfairhousing.org/wp-content/uploads/Short-Sale-Factsheet-8-3-15-Final.pdf

If you wanted more info, that's a general summary sheet of how short sales work in CT. I've posted it in other responses in various threads, but figured I'd toss it in here since you were addressed directly and might have more input as I've not really dealt with this side of the market much.

The first few Qs cover the ramifications of a short sale and what the bank can or cannot do, but the fourth one is probably most relevant to speculation here:

View attachment 726764

Easy enough to understand. In order for a short sale to take place he likely needs a buyer, which means he (or his parents or a real estate agent) needs to put in leg work he hates -- harken back to trying to find a property management firm here.

The yellow bit is what the former real estate agent who responded to TXT's Twitter post was talking about regarding proving hardship. I don't know about this aspect of foreclosures/short sales since I've never dealt with it (nor any criteria, which seems conditionally amorphous based on how it's described), but I think he'd have a difficult time proving hardship when his economic downfall would be attributed to: A. living outside his means; B. Owing back taxes he wasn't ready for because of improper filing status (if we take that story of his as true); C. Trolls

I don't think any of those would fly when appealing to a lender, but that's just me.

Again, looking at that .pdf, a lender still has the ability to declare a deficiency if they chose, even with a short sale. The lender has to be willing to write off the loss, which probably depends on exactly how much they'd be losing and weighing it vs. the cost of a suit, likelihood of them winning (this is probably where the hardship thing comes into play -- if the borrower is likely to declare bankruptcy then they might not pursue a deficiency suit), and other internal costs. A borrower can declare bankruptcy to wipe away deficiency debts, but if you declare bankruptcy, you declare bankruptcy -- it's not conditionally applied. And, of course, not all debts are wiped away by bankruptcy, but that's an entirely different conversation.

So, there's some more info after looking at it a little bit more in-depth and considering what I've read from other people. The way I see this panning out if he goes this course is the bank foreclosing and him potentially selling some/all of the equity he's gained by his wakhando increasing in value back to the bank who was his lender in Washington to cover the cost of the deficiency. However, with how long foreclosures and short sales can potentially take, it's entirely possible that he may lose equity he's gained once the market recedes, and I think that's not too far off considering everything that's going on in the Seattle. But that's pure speculation.
Yes, that is correct, I have a odd way of presenting points, where I bury the lead.

I mentioned getting a personal loan to cover the difference of the proceeds vs what he owes, I also mentioned DSP doing the leg-work of putting the house on the market, presumably getting offers, so he would have a starting point of what the personal loan amount would have to be.

The mortgage holder will not blink an eye if he goes to them and says, "this person is going to buy the house for this amount of money, here is the offer, they put earnest money down; here is my personal loan / cash from said loan, in the amount of the difference between the sale proceeds and the mortgage principal".

I'm not trying to say he can produce a hardship, although the youtube ad-pocalypse may actually qualify, I was just trying to lay out the smart thing for someone like DSP to do.

ZehnBoat

What do Johnny Cash and Devo have in common?
kiwifarms.net
I think the conversation between philand his parents must have been amazing. We've seen him many times explain why he can't get a job and why he can't do anything with the condo. Anyone who calls him out gets a ban and called a stupid kid.
leans in while his mom is talking
KHAMAN DOOD WHY ISNT MOM IN THE CHAT, WHY CANT I BAN HER?

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
After literally years of not doing a proper vlog, Phil was obviously thrilled to finally be able to spill about his life. He loved the attention from the 1000 or so viewers. It seemed like it was all pent up inside him, dying to talk about his life. He just vomited a long ass stream of consciousness onto the audience. Must have been cathartic for him.

I'd also like to point out my favourite line from the podcast "We even made $200 off the wedding!". That's what made it worth it, yes. Good job, Phil.
And yet, like a 75-year-old woman, he mostly talked about what he ate on the plane instead of his, you know, actual wedding and marriage. He talked for hours and it was 95% "small talk" emptiness.

I bought a house on short sale. It was an absolute nightmare. The bank combed through every document the seller had just to make absolutely sure they could not afford the mortgage. Fortunately, someone else dropped out after waiting 6 months for the bank to finish the research. I was able to jump in and only had to wait 3. I had a hard deadline and I barely made it.

There is no way on Earth Phil would ever qualify for a short sale. He makes too much money.
This is a fact. While Phil will, as usual, probably find another way out of whatever actual debt he really has, but he's not going to be able to do a short sale.

That Hedonist Nerd

dreN tsinodeH ehT
kiwifarms.net

But it was worth the nightmare for the discount, right?

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net

He's said numerous times that he was denied. Short Selling is not an option for him. His plan is to just stop paying for it. He thinks the bank will just eat it. I think he may have said something about calling them and telling them he can't pay. They are going to buttfuck him in court and I don't think he knows that if he lets this happen then he might actually lose his gout mansion. What other assets does he have? The fact that he still will not even think about renting it out is both baffling and hilarious.

Oh and him saying that when his mom asked if he would move back to CT he told them that they should move to where he is almost made me lose my shit.

Sonichump

Gin fueled nights
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, this was hilarious too. Nobody's going to comment on how Phil said he lost a friend to gang violence in Connecticut and his friend was called Little T? More like little t pose.

Reactions: That Hedonist Nerd

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure I buy into the group-think that DSP can't go back to school, he was the valedictorian for whatever high school he went to, already holds a bachelor degree, if he wanted to go into a master's program, all it takes is good references, essays, and interview to get enrolled in a program.

Graduate degrees open more doors than I care to power level on, but, I don't think its an unreasonable expectation for DSP. Most courses can even be taken online, so he wouldn't even have to change his routine, he could live stream it, and bitch at the computer for not having the right inputs, making his answers wrong.

Granted, we all know his fans would foot the bill.

There is an interesting statistic that is worth looking into, basically, it is rare for generational wealth to last beyond the third generation. It seems the more you get removed from the actual hard work that went into earning the money, the less likely you are to appreciate money, and will spend it more frivolously.

Yes, that is correct, I have a odd way of presenting points, where I bury the lead.

I mentioned getting a personal loan to cover the difference of the proceeds vs what he owes, I also mentioned DSP doing the leg-work of putting the house on the market, presumably getting offers, so he would have a starting point of what the personal loan amount would have to be.

The mortgage holder will not blink an eye if he goes to them and says, "this person is going to buy the house for this amount of money, here is the offer, they put earnest money down; here is my personal loan / cash from said loan, in the amount of the difference between the sale proceeds and the mortgage principal".

I'm not trying to say he can produce a hardship, although the youtube ad-pocalypse may actually qualify, I was just trying to lay out the smart thing for someone like DSP to do.
lol, where is he going to get current references from? His Twitch support staff contact? His Youtube support staff contact? His former Machinima manager?

Reactions: HansGruber

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
DSP is the type of guy to google "how to make money easy" and follow scam guides
He could be the poster boy for one of those many YouTube ads.

"I'm a high school drop out who's earning half a million a year and I want to teach YOU my receipe for success. Here's a free starter kit. Oh and sign up for my courses you cheap shits."

Reactions: Awful Meerkat

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
  • Tells Phil that he should get rid of the CT Kahndo, it’s a money pit
  • Tells Phil he should move back to CT
  • Tells Phil to get his shit together and get a job, there’s no future in e-begging
Shit, I’m starting to thing Mama Burnell visits the farms.
She probably is suffering from dementia. Only a mentally ill person would suggest such nonsense.

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
I'm kinda surprised that Phil didn't float the idea that his parents buy the condo and sell their house. His mom is apparently a fall risk and his dad is so broken down that he can't help her get back up, so the Life Alert ambulance fees alone are going to be a solid chunk of his inheritance.

You don't...want your parents to die alone, soonish, do you, Phil?

Reactions: Ratko_Falco
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino