• ”Is it a New Zealand forum?”

[14-Dec-2018] The Appearance of emerald_sevenTut 2.0?

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Haunter, Dec 14, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. Following the late tutankhamunnn before him, "emerald_seven", "a 13-month-old account, follows no one, no followers, has never said a word in chat", has appeared to lay his offering before The King of Hate.

@Freshtodeath did find that "emerald_seven" had changed his Twitch account name from "daringvisionary" just before the bevy of Gift Subs:
    [​IMG]

Large "Community Gift Subscriptions" are given randomly. "emerald_seven" did give two subscriptions individually: one to a four year old account only followed by two bots named "Mangocactusea", as @Comma noted here. @actually has the other manual Gift Sub as being Tier 3, given to "tesla_powers", an account made that same day.

And again like tutankhamunnn, Twitch Staff appeared as the non-sense unfolded. @LyteSydeByll and @Comma noted the presence of Donkeykong711 in Phil's chat (further logs of the Twitch staffer):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Phil now has the most Tier 3 Subscriptions on Twitch: (you have to click on the "Tier 3 ($24.99)" title thing twice, for some reason):
    [​IMG]

Number's recorded by @actually:

Total given to Phil = 600 Tier 3 * $17.50 + 697 * $2.50 = $12,242.50

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    #1 Haunter, Dec 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019 at 9:29 PM
    Haunter

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. I don't think its a detractor.
    I know there's a lot of dumb fucks who give him money and think they're somehow "trolling" him, but we've already seen this episode. Also its way too much.
    I think its just an attention-whore who thought he was legitimately doing the best course of action.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I'll never understand how these assholes have thousands of dollars, just lying around to throw into the garbage fire of Phil. Do they all live in boxes and ride bikes everywhere??

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Noob-Noob

Noob-Noob Jealous dumbfuck

kiwifarms.net
  4. Regardless of the donator's intentions, I bet Pigroach will spin it the same way he did with Tut, where all the donations from the big whale supposedly damages his "business" by discouraging the smaller paypigs from giving him money.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    millais

millais The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas

kiwifarms.net
  5. How do we not know it's not just Tut but under a different account?

Either way, this will more than likely end the same way the Tut saga ended.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. It'll probably end sooner. Phil won't praise/acknowledge him the same way he did Tut, for fear of him being another attention troll. If this guy really is one, then Phil won't give him what he's looking for. Unless chat treats him like he's a celebrity.

I really hope that happens again. That pissed Phil off to no end that people paid more attention to Tut then him.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    #6 Noob-Noob, Dec 14, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    Noob-Noob

Noob-Noob Jealous dumbfuck

kiwifarms.net
  7. This person gave subs total $1385. If they had given the money directly to Phil, that would have been ~$2770. :lol:

Enjoy watching 1) Phil not do anything in thanks for the 548 gifted subs and 2) the subcount plummet on about the 17th of January.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    actually

kiwifarms.net
  8. I think Phil's reaction to the subs makes sense since he really wants people to TIP him instead. Probably disappointed that half is going to twitch and not $2700+ to him.

He doesn't care about that 1k+ coming next month, he wants the money NOW for Christmas holiday shenanigans .

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  9. So we are about to have some fun. Strange.PNG

• Informative  x 18
    •  x 4
    • Autistic  x 4
    • Winner  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Already done that. D$P grew less and less appreciative as the 50 sub bundles + 1 100 sub bundle dropped in chat. He ended the stream b/4 all 50 of the last bundle was posted in chat. Not thanking that dummy for the money because in D$P's eyes E7's taking cash out of the Christmas coffers for his own aggrandizement in dave's chat.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Raven'sChild

Raven'sChild Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one

kiwifarms.net
  11. I believe I was told somewhere that for subs the payments don't process until a month later so people tend to charge back alot easier than if it was just a paypal tip. I feel like if it was an actual fan they would have just donated x amount so it would pop up on screen and impress Phil even more compared to mass sub gifts imo.

kiwifarms.net
  12. This guy wrote a bigger check to Jeff Bezos than I write to my mortgage company every month. Turns out his 'fans' share his financial management skills

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Agree that if they were a true fan they'd have tipped the money, but subs don't get charged back: https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/2903710-gift-subscriptions?sf172524145=1#FAQ

Edit: And allow me some irresponsible speculation--this could be our old buddy KGhaleon again. Here's why I say that: 1) random account that didn't follow DSP, just like laike_bogard and derpyhooves54 (though they've all since followed him), and 2) these subs were donated right before the large number of gifted subs from last month (gifted Nov 11-14th) were about to expire.

The argument against is the sheer number of subs gifted. I'd be a little surprised if KGhaleon was willing to dump $2500+ for this, but who knows.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    actually

kiwifarms.net
  14. He just dropped 100 more subs.

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. 648 gifted subs so far--647 Tier 1, 1 Tier 3.

That Tier 3 went to an account ("tesla_powers") that was made today (12/14) and follows only Phil. Suspicious as fuck.

• Agree Agree x 6
    actually

kiwifarms.net
  16. What is there to even gain from this? It's not like Phil is gonna be shocked when his subcount nosedives again in a month from now and if he actually wanted to help Phil with his supposed tax problems then this does fuck-all. Is someone autistic enough to intentionally throw all this money at Phil in hopes that he scares off the other paypigs from donating?

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  17. This is what I don't get and why I find this uninteresting. If it's a troll it's lame and unoriginal. Don't remember the Tut thing having some epic ending worth recreating. If it's a fan they're dumb because they gave Phil half as much money as they could have and delayed the payment for two months.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. why is it always insanely suspicious fucks who do this. is it not weird?

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  19. It’s because his fans are fake and care more about being the autistic center of attention. He could’ve just gave Dark close to 3K and helped the cause, but he needs to sit there and be the center of attention for two streams while sub notifications go off and dave only sees half the money the moron spent.

It’s the same reason Golden cuck does a dozen baby sized cheers in the middle of the night instead of just giving him the money in a tip or one big cheer, these losers are attention starved nut jobs.

The people that occasionally tip him 100 bucks or something at a time, those are the real fans, and they get treated the worst. He didn’t even acknowledge those guys that gave him a 100 dollar and 50 dollar tips during the thanksgiving begathon because he was busy....well begging.

• Agree Agree x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  20. I'm really baffled on why Pigroach never gets flagged when shit like this happens given how this screams of money laundering or something equally skeevy to me. I mean, a doubling in subs and creating burner accounts just to do this? The fuck dudes?

I don't even have any compliments to this person I'm already forgetting the name of; at least Tut was funny.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.