[14-Dec-2018] The Appearance of emerald_seven - Tut 2.0?

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Following the late tutankhamunnn before him, "emerald_seven", "a 13-month-old account, follows no one, no followers, has never said a word in chat", has appeared to lay his offering before The King of Hate.

@Freshtodeath did find that "emerald_seven" had changed his Twitch account name from "daringvisionary" just before the bevy of Gift Subs:

get 50 gifted subs,but the motherfucker is too lazy to count them all. ungrateful as hell

hes dead in game,got plenty time
another 20 gifted subs. dat organic growth phil is talking about
Make that 150 gifted subs.

View attachment 614917

View attachment 614918

-edit- Nope, make that 200.

View attachment 614921

-edit- Or 250.

View attachment 614922
The current amount of gifted subs by our mysterious stranger:

View attachment 615001

This dood just splashed close to $2750 in DSP's face (of which DSP receives "only" half), almost one-fifth of $16K. I really don't get these exceptional people. Dood could've helped DSP exactly twice as much by simply tipping him directly.

Oh, internets, u so weird sometimes.
That Emeraldeleven cuck just gifted another 100 subs

Phil shut down the stream, did not even wait for all the sub notifications to end

Way to show your appreciation of the subs
Aaaaaand emerald_seven returned, dropping another 50 gifted subs.

View attachment 615441
100 tier 3 now, unbelievable. piggy even got excited
Another 100 tier 3 subs. We are now at 8,500 dollars.
E7 is back at gift 100 tier 3 subs.

Hmm, a 13-month-old account, follows no one, no followers, has never said a word in chat.

View attachment 614895

View attachment 614902

View attachment 614901

And what does a quick Google search give?

View attachment 614893

View attachment 614894

Hmm... I wonder... who could it be? Does anyone want to take a guess?

:thinking:
Yeah, either he's buying subs, or there's some troll OPs going on.
probably kats gift to the pig to make him feel good
Phil has made it clear that he needs that tip money that comes right now. A real supporter wouldn't have dropped 250 subs at $5 a pop, they would have given Phil the $1200.
its someone who wanted the event to happen. everytime,theres not enough subs for sub goal and someone just bites the bullet and gift subs to cheat.

but in this case,they go overboard so phil can say people overwhelmly wanted the event to happen
Something very fishy here with all of the gifted subs. This new whale of emerald_seven popped up and gave out 250 subs, never said a word in chat and has had a year old account on Twitch.
It's clearly a deep cover sock account, but the question is whose
I don't think it's that simple. DSP only needed like 10 subs to hit the goal. This is more likely the same thing Tut pulled.

It's too soon to make wild guesses yet.
Dood he won't get that money til February!
Seems fishy. Phil gifted them to himself or Kat?

Either way it is always funny how these random accounts constantly show up to support DSP out of no where.
Throwing out my customary tenner for the chance to don my tinfoil hat and claim that this, and so many like it we've seen in the past year, are the work of one womanhorse. A centauress, if you will.

I propose that Kat is subsidizing DSP with inflated subs, and may be doing so in other ways as well.

It's Friday. She's just been paid. Her gravy-train man is in a slump. He's setting aside time this weekend to settle on sub goals. What better time to act to drive business by priming the pump?

Even money says he'll settle on an easily-achievable sub goal and the event will be something guaranteed to bring in the trolls. Jackbox or Minecraft or pubg. He's gonna be counting on trollcheering.

Edit: ninja'd by @boxybum . Well-played, thou crafty bastard, thou.
phil always says <i knew it was sketchy> and shit but he wont for this at first. hell deny but if it turns out it was trolling or illegal,he is gonna say he knew it all along
They're just long-time fans from his 10yr legacy and they don't want to get involved with all the tahxic drama d00d

Large "Community Gift Subscriptions" are given randomly. "emerald_seven" did give two subscriptions individually: one to a four year old account only followed by two bots named "Mangocactusea", as @Comma noted here. @actually has the other manual Gift Sub as being Tier 3, given to "tesla_powers", an account made that same day.

And again like tutankhamunnn, Twitch Staff appeared as the non-sense unfolded. @LyteSydeByll and @Comma noted the presence of Donkeykong711 in Phil's chat (further logs of the Twitch staffer):

Phil now has the most Tier 3 Subscriptions on Twitch: (you have to click on the "Tier 3 ($24.99)" title thing twice, for some reason):

Number's recorded by @actually:

Total given to Phil = 600 Tier 3 * $17.50 + 697 * $2.50 = $12,242.50

Last edited:

Noob-Noob

Jealous dumbfuck
kiwifarms.net
How do we not know it's not just Tut but under a different account?

Either way, this will more than likely end the same way the Tut saga ended.
It'll probably end sooner. Phil won't praise/acknowledge him the same way he did Tut, for fear of him being another attention troll. If this guy really is one, then Phil won't give him what he's looking for. Unless chat treats him like he's a celebrity.

I really hope that happens again. That pissed Phil off to no end that people paid more attention to Tut then him.

Last edited:

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
This person gave subs total $1385. If they had given the money directly to Phil, that would have been ~$2770. :lol:

Enjoy watching 1) Phil not do anything in thanks for the 548 gifted subs and 2) the subcount plummet on about the 17th of January.
Already done that. D$P grew less and less appreciative as the 50 sub bundles + 1 100 sub bundle dropped in chat. He ended the stream b/4 all 50 of the last bundle was posted in chat. Not thanking that dummy for the money because in D$P's eyes E7's taking cash out of the Christmas coffers for his own aggrandizement in dave's chat.

AuthenticItalian

kiwifarms.net
I believe I was told somewhere that for subs the payments don't process until a month later so people tend to charge back alot easier than if it was just a paypal tip. I feel like if it was an actual fan they would have just donated x amount so it would pop up on screen and impress Phil even more compared to mass sub gifts imo.

Il_Duke

kiwifarms.net
This person gave subs total $1385. If they had given the money directly to Phil, that would have been ~$2770. :lol:

Enjoy watching 1) Phil not do anything in thanks for the 548 gifted subs and 2) the subcount plummet on about the 17th of January.
This guy wrote a bigger check to Jeff Bezos than I write to my mortgage company every month. Turns out his 'fans' share his financial management skills

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe I was told somewhere that for subs the payments don't process until a month later so people tend to charge back alot easier than if it was just a paypal tip. I feel like if it was an actual fan they would have just donated x amount so it would pop up on screen and impress Phil even more compared to mass sub gifts imo.
Agree that if they were a true fan they'd have tipped the money, but subs don't get charged back: https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/2903710-gift-subscriptions?sf172524145=1#FAQ

Q: Are gifted subscriptions refundable?
A: No. All purchases are final.
Edit: And allow me some irresponsible speculation--this could be our old buddy KGhaleon again. Here's why I say that: 1) random account that didn't follow DSP, just like laike_bogard and derpyhooves54 (though they've all since followed him), and 2) these subs were donated right before the large number of gifted subs from last month (gifted Nov 11-14th) were about to expire.

The argument against is the sheer number of subs gifted. I'd be a little surprised if KGhaleon was willing to dump $2500+ for this, but who knows.

Wing Zero

kiwifarms.net
What is there to even gain from this? It's not like Phil is gonna be shocked when his subcount nosedives again in a month from now and if he actually wanted to help Phil with his supposed tax problems then this does fuck-all. Is someone autistic enough to intentionally throw all this money at Phil in hopes that he scares off the other paypigs from donating?

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
What is there to even gain from this? It's not like Phil is gonna be shocked when his subcount nosedives again in a month from now and if he actually wanted to help Phil with his supposed tax problems then this does fuck-all. Is someone autistic enough to intentionally throw all this money at Phil in hopes that he scares off the other paypigs from donating?
This is what I don't get and why I find this uninteresting. If it's a troll it's lame and unoriginal. Don't remember the Tut thing having some epic ending worth recreating. If it's a fan they're dumb because they gave Phil half as much money as they could have and delayed the payment for two months.

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
This is what I don't get and why I find this uninteresting. If it's a troll it's lame and unoriginal. Don't remember the Tut thing having some epic ending worth recreating. If it's a fan they're dumb because they gave Phil half as much money as they could have and delayed the payment for two months.
It’s because his fans are fake and care more about being the autistic center of attention. He could’ve just gave Dark close to 3K and helped the cause, but he needs to sit there and be the center of attention for two streams while sub notifications go off and dave only sees half the money the moron spent.

It’s the same reason Golden cuck does a dozen baby sized cheers in the middle of the night instead of just giving him the money in a tip or one big cheer, these losers are attention starved nut jobs.

The people that occasionally tip him 100 bucks or something at a time, those are the real fans, and they get treated the worst. He didn’t even acknowledge those guys that gave him a 100 dollar and 50 dollar tips during the thanksgiving begathon because he was busy....well begging.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm really baffled on why Pigroach never gets flagged when shit like this happens given how this screams of money laundering or something equally skeevy to me. I mean, a doubling in subs and creating burner accounts just to do this? The fuck dudes?

I don't even have any compliments to this person I'm already forgetting the name of; at least Tut was funny.

Reactions: The MemeTaker
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino