FIGGIN [14 Jan 19] Squeakings in Villa DeLici offend neighbor transphobe - Slingblade is to blame

registereduser

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is that the schizophrenic neighbour transphobe? Or a different neighbour transphobe?
Since Toren mentions the neighbor thinking they spy on him with holograms, it's probably the schizophrenic.

Interesting how these people find blatant and malicious ableism towards someone with an illness that is legitimately debilitating funny, just because the poor guy is a filthy male. As though they aren't all males themselves.

Edit:
I'm thinking it wasn't the sound of the urine stream itself. Phil literally bounces and squeaks while he pisses, like a 50 year old guy with a bad liver.
I used to live in a shithole apartment where, yes, you could hear the urine stream. But there's not anything that can be done about that, without turning the complex into one that doesn't offer affordable rent rates for the disabled.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Curious. How can a dainty laydee pee so loudly that a neighbour could hear? Unless the dainty laydee was peeing standing up because they had a dick...

And yeah, not just taking the piss out of (:cringe:) but actively trying to aggravate a neighbour with a debilitating mental illness isn't very woke of Phil and his 'girlfriend'. Not that anyone here expected anything different.

Guaranteed Phil and Slingblade are clomping about and making as much disturbance as possible at all hours just to offend the mentally ill 'transphobe' downstairs. We know they both lie about pretty much everything, I hope he's lying about the landlord ignoring reports from the guy downstairs. Leaving a guy with uncontrolled schizophrenia with no support when neighbours are harassing him is pretty awful. In fact, it's exactly the kind of thing someone like Phil would call a riot over, if he were the subject in question. We all know Phil's outrage at discrimination only extends as far as the end of his microdick, though, and Slingblade's as far as the bottom of his vodka glass.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’s a victim alright. A victim of the system, Vikki. The system that treats the mentally ill as something dirty, to be avoided wherever possible because they offend our sensibilities and perhaps because they’re an uncomfortable reminder of how far we can all fall.

Of course, you’d know all this, as a “disabled” “woman” who “suffers” from “mental illness.”

Pepito

Mod Edit: Malicious troll content removed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to live in an apartment building, around 15 floors and I was in the 10th. We had a lot of noisy, stompy and loud neighbours and man, we yelled at each other all the time... But I've never felt it was a personal deal, you know. People sometimes don't realize when they're bothering someone else so a reminder now and then is business as usual.

Now comes the drunkard cave troll to crave on gender ideals because he's being a nuisance on purpose out of spite for the other dude.

I don't believe in karma as much as I believe in not burning bridges for no reason. Let's just hope no dire situation comes to happen in which they need help from the neighborhood.

• Winner
Reactions: Lesbian Sleepover
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino