[15 Dec 18] Phil has cold feet about Yellow Vest Movement - Yellow is the reason why.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1.png

[Text]
Call me fucking skeptical (which I am - part of philosophical thinking, as much is my nihilism), but I don't see the #YellowVest Movement taking off in the US in the same vein it is in France. I really want to reserve my judgment here of the whole thing until I see more lasting results versus temporal gains.

This should not be construed as me saying that nobody can the situation with late capitalism or anything. It's just my Insurrectionary Anarchist gut feeling saying because the Yellow Vest movement getting somewhat successful traction in France does not mean that we in the the so-called US will have similar results. Revolutions and the causes and class conditions in which they happen will vary from country to country. I much as I am an idealist about insurrection, riots, and revolutions (and dream about such things daily) - I am a realist.

I just don't feel it is going to be -the thing- that is going to seriously challenge the state of capital. Is it another step towards it, absolutely. Is it the revolution I foresee happening. No.

/Rant

- Subcomandante Isabel Rosa Araujo
[End Text]

He posts exactly the same thing, albeit chopped into pieces, on Twitter. There is one reply so far.

111.png

Clop

kiwifarms.net
my Insurrectionary Anarchist gut feeling
insurrection, riots, and revolutions (and dream about such things daily)
The absolute delusion to think that being an anarchist is like a dream job. Revolutions happen over absolutely appalling conditions when you'd rather die than continue with the status quo. This kind of talk is more the type you hear from high schoolers imagining all the pussy they'd be getting if they were famous rock stars without even considering putting the effort in.

What a pretentious bourgeoisie twat.

obliviousbeard

As white as schoolshooter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funnily enough, for all of his comments over the French riots this is the most rational one. Comrade however should remember that there's nothing to gain from posting and stimming behind locked doors - he's certainly no visionary beneficial to movement, has no sense of strategy, gayops nor is he willing to put himself in the way of the danger. "Everyone's gangsta until it's time to do gangsta shit" is pretty apt remark of his and his priviledged kind.

registereduser

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, this is a riot.

I put my exceptional individual to english translator on and what Phil is saying "I like the riots because they are riots" Ok, I get that he's an edge master. He doesn't know or understand what they are about but he likes it because "fight the system".

Phil then says it won't happen in the US because, he's not taking part. LOL yeah Phil ok.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I dream of riots daily" - and there's your issue, Phil. You don't know what anarchism is (insurrectionary or not). Anarchists, communists etc see riots as a means to an end, a short-term shake-up that allows power to change hands. After that, people put the petrol bombs down and start working to build their new society. What comes after the riots makes up 99.5% of the political philosophy.

Unsurprisingly, Phil doesn't think or care about that because he's too stupid to understand it. He sees anarchism as endless rioting, with a bit of 'lol I do what I want and fuck everyone else' thrown in. That's not anarchism, that's being a spoilt toddler. This is the guy who said "I deserve a medal, seriously" because he shouted in the direction of a San Francisco politician from halfway across a park, where the politician had absolutely no chance of either seeing or hearing him. But Phil was wearing a trans flag and someone took a photo, so it made him feel like a super revolutionary or something (I seem to remember that in that photo lots of people were sitting around in groups in the park, obviously having a good time with friends, and everyone gave Phil a very, very wide berth and didn't want to be associated with him. Phil, of course, was on his own).

Like @Clop said, what a pretentious bourgeoisie twat.

Last edited:

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is SO typical of Phil. :story: Talk all sorts of shit but when it comes GO time... he finds a transparent spin to make it sound like he's doing something without actually doing anything.

"There's going to be a protest today.... I'm performing watch duty so I'm going to sit on the internet and REE about anything that criticizes it and call it fascist on my social media."

GG Phil. Way to be an Insurrectionist. I'm pretty sure the marginally less socially challenged ANTIFA faggots who leave their basements will be thankful you're staying home.

Don't worry, I'm sure when the fash have been overthrown and all the Insurrectionist Anarchists are dancing around a burning White House with Trump's head on a spike, at least one person will give you a high five and an ass pat for wearing ANTIFA clothes.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I dream of riots daily" - and there's your issue, Phil. You don't know what anarchism is (insurrectionary or not). Anarchists, communists etc see riots as a means to an end, a short-term shake-up that allows power to change hands. After that, people put the petrol bombs down and start working to build their new society. What comes after the riots makes up 99.5% of the political philosophy.

Unsurprisingly, Phil doesn't think or care about that because he's too stupid to understand it. He sees anarchism as endless rioting, with a bit of 'lol I do what I want and fuck everyone else' thrown in. That's not anarchism, that's being a spoilt toddler. This is the guy who said "I deserve a medal, seriously" because he shouted in the direction a San Francisco politician from halfway across a park, where the politician had absolutely no chance of either seeing or hearing him. But Phil was wearing a trans flag and someone took a photo, so it made him feel like a super revolutionary or something (I seem to remember that in that photo lots of people were sitting around in groups in the park, obviously having a good time with friends, and everyone gave Phil a very, very wide berth and didn't want to be associated with him. Phil, of course, was on his own).

Like @Clop said, what a pretentious bourgeoisie twat.
If the endless riots he dreams of took place, he'd be one of the first killed. Here's a middle class able-bodied white dude literally getting fat off the taxes paid by the workers, while there are working parents struggling to support their families. He's buying toys while others can't afford to eat properly. If there's a problem with the system, it's people like him.

Carolus_Rex

kiwifarms.net
If #YELLOWVEST start in the US it's not be lefties clad in black from the city, it's going to be those rednecks from the flyover states the left hates. Said redneck have one major advantage that their French counterparts lack: guns and the knowledge to use them. For once ANITFA should listen to it's Prime Minister and let this one go, it would not turn out how they hope.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino