FIGGIN [15 Sept 19] Phil "almost assaulted twice" by "fash videographer" - Begs for comfort food after the ordeal

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[Text]
Financial solidarity requested -Patriot Prayer Fash counterdemo self care requested, almost assaulted twice by handsy fash videographer

Long afternoon on 161 duty and dealing with Patriot Prayer Fash goons and dodging two attempted physical assaults by a squirrelly fash videographer, in one instance he broke his own GoPro camera stick on purpose and wielded his camera stick like it was a fucking collapsible baton at me - I am hungry for vegetarian/vegan comfort delivery food.

Cash app: $AntifaPrimeMinOffice
Venmo @ AntifaPrimeMinOfficePDX
[End Text]

4.png

He posts 4 pictures because he was totally at the protest:

bf37b11e41cc1f07.jpg
df0d3e1d90513489.jpg
fd5b373a977a7e93.jpg
e39f13d6988ed69e.jpg

54.png

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crying for help, solidarity and "self care" food when someone jostles you isn't really matching up with the tough "super soldier" persona, is it? "Almost assaulted" isn't assaulted at all, unless you think shit like crossing the road is almost being killed in a hit and run. Nothing happened to Phil, he obviously wasn't at the "protest" as, as others have said, the photos are clearly from different cameras and he's copied and pasted them. And as @BlueArmedDevil pointed out, for a guy who says he lives to "bash the fash" and "is packing serious heat", Phil sure is making a huge deal about "almost" being assaulted by a random guy with a camera.

If Patriot Prayer "fash" were walking around in the open, why didn't you take them out like you always say you want to, Phil? So much for protecting Portland's streets.

What really happened was that Phil watched the "protest" from afar, and some other onlooker bumped him as he was trying to take a photo (and Phil's hungry and would really like more pizza). Because Phil is a socially inept re.tard white boy from the 'burbs who's terrified of physical violence but gets a stubby over machismo shit like weapons, military larping and political power fantasies. So Phil pretends he's part of it by watching from the sidelines, reading about it online, and playing dressup. And squealing about being "almost assaulted" by a random onlooker as if he were really involved.

Enjoy the pizza, Phil!

(That was a protest? Looks like a normal day to me. No wonder Phil is so scared and stressed all the time, what a terrible war zone Portland is. Semper fi to the brave pizza places still open despite the awful conditions. :lol:)

break these cuffs

W A O
kiwifarms.net
(That was a protest? Looks like a normal day to me. No wonder Phil is so scared and stressed all the time, what a terrible war zone Portland is. Semper fi to the brave pizza places still open despite the awful conditions. :lol:)
It was a common area in Portland that they reserve for speds to act retarded in 24/7. I forget what it's called. Nobody was doing anything besides a few speds standing around like a retards. Phil couldn't even do that. Imagine being such a fat useless faggot that you can use any excuse to do nothing and yet there are other use NEET brethren standing out in the rain while you refuse to leave your spedhole.

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
Why would the guy who's a walking arsenal with super soldier training dodge not one but two opportunities to "bash the fash"?
Because, dumb as he may be, he knows when he is guaranteed to lose a fight and get his ass beat. Unfortunately for Phil, he is guaranteed to lose a fight against every able bodied person older than ten.

obliviousbeard

As white as schoolshooter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Long afternoon on 161 duty and dealing with Patriot Prayer Fash goons and dodging two attempted physical assaults by a squirrelly fash videographer, in one instance he broke his own GoPro camera stick on purpose and wielded his camera stick like it was a fucking collapsible baton at me
I wonder if he also threw the sd card to the drain or something. Also notice that whoever took those pictures really kept their distance from groups of people, like they weren't part of the group..

Tags
None