[16-Jan-2020] DarksydePhil is filing for bankruptcy (general thread) - and has officially done so on January 31 2020, meaning a lot of his finances have become public

How much debt (not including mortgages, but including car) does Phil actually have?

• Less than $100,000

Votes: 34 5.0%
  • $100,000-$200,000

Votes: 159 23.2%
  • $200,000-$300,000

Votes: 111 16.2%
  • $300,000+

Votes: 380 55.6%

• Total voters

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
I love the idea he took the peer to peer lending market for over 9000 dollars for his WWE game addiction due to the irony. Yet posters have the balls to scoff about wheelchair paypal tips still despite this very real possibility on Phil's part!

Just a question in which hopefully someone can clear up: When Darks lost his adsense account back in the day, I was under the impression that the account loss was permanent. Was he able to get it back or did he have to utilize someone else's credentials to establish a new one? If it's the latter I'm assuming that this could fall under fraudulent activity. Thanks in advance.
A few months ago DSP tried to offer up his explanation of it that I recall amounting to this essentially: Old account was suspended, years later Youtube changed the TOS for adsense, Phil at that time appealed to have his old account suspension revoked, they did just that. Veracity of this claim is unverified however. Also, the Prince Lotor "two adsense accounts for personal and business use" post theory later in the thread applies here too.

We have feet on the ground for the court hearing, and they're considering outside requests. I guess it's pooptouching, but this is a rare opportunity.
View attachment 1140152
Attending an open court proceeding as matter of public interest (this qualifies, internet infamy is of interest to a certain segment of the public which we all posting here belong to) is not touching. Going up to DSP at the hearing and making a :epik:of yourself to him, now that's touching the lolturd.

You get trophy points for attending CWC hearings and as an added bonus get personally threatened by his major wuss lawyer though, so beware...

IMO, the omission of his PayPal account is the biggest issue with his petition. We’re not talking about an account where someone sells a few knickknacks every once in a while on eBay. This is an account where thousands of dollars are received and transferred each and every month. I’m speculating that DSP’s taking tip money straight from his PayPal account to fund his WWE Champions whaling, bypassing his checking account (and possibly Kat’s attention as well). This might be why his checking account is “always overdrawn:” a significant portion of his income never makes it there. A good trustee is going to see funds from PayPal being transferred into his checking account and will want to trace it back to the source.
Rackets theorized in his filing stream on the numbers that 'other business assets' in the amount listed of $1500 was his Paypal account, so maybe he did list it, just didn't name it outright?

Wow...I have zero experience on how bankruptcy works (because I've $0 debt). I feel like I'm in a front row sit learning all these laws, insights, procedures and consequences. Even if DSP got bailed by whatever, I hope that young people will learn by example on how not to be "THAT guy".
And there's your 'face turn for Phil' angle. Cautionary tale of how debt spirals can turn the American dream into the American nightmare. Of course a narc wouldn't be able to take the public loss to use humility as their turn impetus, so we might be safe from that just under that mental illness rubric.

Beetus Knuckles

kiwifarms.net
Rackets theorized in his filing stream on the numbers that 'other business assets' in the amount listed of $1500 was his Paypal account, so maybe he did list it, just didn't name it outright?
He should have listed the account and provided statements. Most districts request at least 3-6 months of statements for checking and savings accounts. The trustee looks not only at the balances, but also at where the funds went to identify any fraudulent transfers or preferential payments. This might come up at the 341, but would be prime territory for a 2004 exam of his account statements. If I was his attorney, I’d be noping the eff out.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If I was his attorney, I’d be noping the eff out.
She already preemptively did. The engagement agreement excludes any representation for adversary proceedings, motions to lift the stay, or pretty much anything other than the routine handholding at the 341 and whatever else ensues in an uncontested Chapter 7.

Last edited:

Beetus Knuckles

kiwifarms.net
She already preemptively did. The engagement agreement excludes any representation for adversary proceedings, motions to lift the stay, or pretty much anything other than the routine handholding at the 341 and whatever else ensued in an uncontested Chapter 7.
That’s a fairly routine agreement. You’re not going to get many billable hours for $1200, that’s for sure. Some BK attorneys don’t handle APs at all and will advise their client to settle before it gets that far.

Genie The Hedgehog

Gotta Wish Fast
kiwifarms.net
He made $337 due to autism during Pokemon tonight. I support the fact that the moronic whales have come out the woodwork since the bankruptcy filing. It will make it all the sweeter when the creditors come to take a gigantic, Wings-sized bite out of Pig's ass due to his influx of money.

Hope he enjoys those extra wrassler pictures as he's forced to move out of the Wakando.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
He made $337 due to autism during Pokemon tonight. I support the fact that the moronic whales have come out the woodwork since the bankruptcy filing. It will make it all the sweeter when the creditors come to take a gigantic, Wings-sized bite out of Pig's ass due to his influx of money.

Hope he enjoys those extra wrassler pictures as he's forced to move out of the Wakando.
dsp got extremely excited for someone who is spending all of that money on "bills"

Richard Harrow

kiwifarms.net
May be worth checking within his guild or whatever too, just to see that power ranking (the one that's at like 1.4 mil right now).
I wouldn't put it past Fuhdil to temporarily stop playing this game while thinking he 'got one over on us.' I could be very wrong but it honestly wouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things. His investment into this game will come out into the open and I'm very interested in seeing the extent of his gacha addiction.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The way I see it, the more money the paypigs shell out now, the less there will be available in 3-6 months' time when the Pigroach will be in the full throes of the WAkhando foreclosure and the creditor feeding frenzy.

So I hope the paypigs empty their wallets and waste their money on donations now while Phil's spirits are still relatively high. If there is less money available and floating around in the paypig ecosystem in a couple months, I suspect it will trigger some legendary blackshirt-tier begging rants

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
So DSP, if you're declaring bankruptcy doesn't that mean you don't need any more tips since your debts are about to be forgiven? That's great news!

Guess that's why they're called ♿s!
Yeah I mean according to the Dear Leader all is forgiven in bankruptcy, there's no more reason to tip which helps him the most because he doesn't have to pay the bank and credit cards back brilliant!

TheTractor

kiwifarms.net
Phil sees the bankruptcy as a triumph at how people/the system is stupid.

I owe shit to no one now, everyone is an idiot kid, the creditors are fucking morons, look at all my debts it's gonna dissapear dood.

He's going to waddle like a king to the hearring in march, someone will carry his giant pile of perfectly filed documents because his back hurts -ie; he's above manual labor. The judge will call him Mr Perfect Mature Adult Burnell, will personally fetch a love seat and a gin and tonic, be very sorry at how everyone mistreated him and will tip him 1000$ for the incovenience of having to leave his gated love nest.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What are the chances DSP will keep his gout mansion ? Sorry if I missed the answer if its here, please let me know the page no.
Short answer is that it depends on how much he's actually spending on duh business every month and how the trustee values his WAkhando. As it is, Phil used an old Zillow value (and took out 9% of the price for a realtor), which put the equity at just below $125,000, which is the exemption amount in WA. So under Chapter 7, the WAkhando would be exempt. However, his valuation of the condo is low--every site I found put the value at anywhere from $410k-$450k and other similar condos in his neighborhood have sold for that. In addition, he finagled his expenses so that he just met the threshold income for Chapter 7--basically, he claimed an average of $5000 or so in "business expenses" each month. If he can't prove that he actually spends that much on legit expenses (and no one can figure out even a longshot way he gets to that amount), that will change his income numbers and he probably won't qualify for Chapter 7 anymore.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Short answer is that it depends on how much he's actually spending on duh business every month and how the trustee values his WAkhando. As it is, Phil used an old Zillow value (and took out 9% of the price for a realtor), which put the equity at just below $125,000, which is the exemption amount in WA. So under Chapter 7, the WAkhando would be exempt. However, his valuation of the condo is low--every site I found put the value at anywhere from $410k-$450k and other similar condos in his neighborhood have sold for that. In addition, he finagled his expenses so that he just met the threshold income for Chapter 7--basically, he claimed an average of $5000 or so in "business expenses" each month. If he can't prove that he actually spends that much on legit expenses (and no one can figure out even a longshot way he gets to that amount), that will change his income numbers and he probably won't qualify for Chapter 7 anymore.
Wasnt popular assumptiong that his expenses fraudulently include his mortgage? If that's true, and opposing lawyers grill him on it, how fucking funny will that be?

If he can't prove that he actually spends that much on legit expenses (and no one can figure out even a longshot way he gets to that amount), that will change his income numbers and he probably won't qualify for Chapter 7 anymore.
So in all reality the first block I see him hitting is that he won't qualify for Chap7 and have to go Chap13. So will they go so far as throw out his bankruptcy entirely (with prejudice) or just stop when they see he's hit the chap7 threshold and kick it back? I assume he also would just be told at that point to start from step 1 again and refile entirely instead of hopping tracks to a chap13 mid-filing right?

So realistically I see it as Chap 7 will be denied because they immediately see he misses the threshold through any number of means or mistakes there, what's his differential in scenario for Chap 13? Will they force him to sell the wahkhando there or is there some other saving roll opportunity for pigroach?

Tags
None