[16-Jan-2020] DarksydePhil is filing for bankruptcy (general thread) - and has officially done so on January 31 2020, meaning a lot of his finances have become public

How much debt (not including mortgages, but including car) does Phil actually have?

• Less than $100,000

Votes: 34 5.0%
  • $100,000-$200,000

Votes: 159 23.2%
  • $200,000-$300,000

Votes: 111 16.2%
  • $300,000+

Votes: 380 55.6%

• Total voters

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
He has a fairly steady income stream. That's why Chapter 13 would actually make more sense, from the perspective of the creditors. In Chapter 7, they just liquidate every nonexempt asset and split the proceeds, then the rest of what they're owed goes away. In Chapter 13, the pigroach has to work to pay them for the next several years, and if he fails, THEN they liquidate everything. They'd obviously prefer Chapter 13, which is why they'll almost certainly try to force him into it.
Would him buying a ton of PlayStation, Xbox or even iTunes credits count as a legit expense? I doubt he did this, but would it be possible for him to fudge numbers this way?

NotreallyPutin

Ragequit
kiwifarms.net
cooking the books
Is he going to pour the excess funds down the toilet as he did with that bacon grease?

Once this whole situation is over for DSP, he could write a book on How NOT to botch bankruptcy papers and lie at the same time so he could pay back his debts.
Hte 5 ways ot avoid bankruptcy by Phil Burnel.

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait to see him squirm when he has to explain why he excluded his patreon and paypal as assets in his bankruptcy.
I want to see that autistic back-and-forth weeble wobbling he does, with arms at his sides, while explaining his miserable manbaby life to men with jobs.

Complete with wedding suit, of course. Can't decide what's funnier at this point, that howlingly ill-fitting wedding suit, the Slob Ross "dress" shirt, some autistic sonic/gaymin' shirt, or the black shirt and cowboy hat begging ensemble.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1143567
@AnOminous did his attorney just successfully con the court's electronic system into not showing the means test to the public? How would one, and I'm assuming this isn't I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, contact the court to resolve this if so?
I remember he mentioned calling her about perjury on a sunday, and this document was submitted on a monday

sounds like she got an earful from a scared man-baby

Schrödinger's Kat

kiwifarms.net
@AnOminous did his attorney just successfully con the court's electronic system into not showing the means test to the public? How would one, and I'm assuming this isn't I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, contact the court to resolve this if so?
We have already seen the means test. Sounds like his dumbass attorney was supposed to submit Phil's SSN to the court, but uploaded his means test document instead.

Seems like Phil picked a real winner. Don't worry Phil. You're in good hands.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1143567
Check item #6. It says that 122A-1 is what used to be called the Means Test: "Chapter 7 Statement of Monthly Income 122A-1 (Formerly Chapter 7 Means Test)". Is that what you were looking for?

I think 122A-1 is the Means Test, but @AnOminous or @Beetus Knuckles can probably clarify.
From 122A-1: "The calculation to determine if a presumption of abuse applies will be made under Chapter 7 Means Test Calculation (Official Form 122A-2)."

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Form 122A is the means test, right? Unless this means Rochelle filed an edited version during the weekend of 1-2 February, which I kinda doubt.
Nope, form 122A-2 is the means test which was not publicly filed because she stated it was unnecessary due to his "low" income.
Check item #6. It says that 122A-1 is what used to be called the Means Test: "Chapter 7 Statement of Monthly Income 122A-1 (Formerly Chapter 7 Means Test)". Is that what you were looking for?
122A-1 is required by everyone, 122A-1 SUPP and 122A-2 are only required if you have too high of income.
1581654596902.png

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
122A-1 is required by everyone, 122A-1 SUPP and 122A-2 are only required if you have too high of income.
Right, but if she modified the 122A-1 (and thus necessitating the 122A-2 and SUPP), that would be publicly available right? Or are you asking if she somehow hid that modification?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Haunter

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Right, but if she modified the 122A-1 (and thus necessitating the 122A-2 and SUPP), that would be publicly available right? Or are you asking if she somehow hid that modification?
Yeah if he all of a sudden changed the 122A-1 all three would become available. I'm sure she just made an honest idiot mistake and didn't double check what form she was uploading, I'm just hoping that document is still part of the docket and public so I can mock it tbh.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
We have already seen the means test. Sounds like his dumbass attorney was supposed to submit Phil's SSN to the court, but uploaded his means test document instead.

Seems like Phil picked a real winner. Don't worry Phil. You're in good hands.
I'm reading those 2 entries as simply having the wrong SSN on something.

Tags
None