[16-Jan-2020] DarksydePhil is filing for bankruptcy (general thread) - and has officially done so on January 31 2020, meaning a lot of his finances have become public

What will happen with his case following the 341 meeting?

• Still gets Chapter 7

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Changed to Chapter 13 and ultimately fails to make his required payments

Votes: 87 46.3%
  • Chapter 13 and successfully completed all payments

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Complete dismissal of the bankruptcy

Votes: 84 44.7%

• Total voters

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
One of her three other clients on the 5th went on with their meeting. So, Phil could have gone on with her backup lawyers if he wanted to. It's not like a lawyer is even necessary for these meetings, anyway.
He just straight up blew it off. For all we know he didn't even tell his lawyer that he was just going to not show up.

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
I know it may sound stupid but the thing I am most hyped for is to finally hear Phil interact outside of savespace. Any recorded interaction we had from Phil in the last year's has always been on his terms. With him being able to censor or ignore anything he doesn't like. But this time he won't be able to hide without royally screwing himself.
I'm going to laugh at everyone hyped for transcripts/audio if he just skips tomorrow. The best odds I'd give it are 50/50 for him showing.

Lilly Philly Burnelli

DarkSydePhil True and Honest Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to laugh at everyone hyped for transcripts/audio if he just skips tomorrow. The best odds I'd give it are 50/50 for him showing.
Well, we all know Phil reads the Farms (Hi, Phil!) but that would be insanely dumb on his part but who knows, this is Phil we are talking about.

What I'm afraid of is these dumb motherfuckers calling in going "umm do you know this guy is like you know a pedophile or something, he uhhh once scammed his audience on Patreon, then in 2010 he said something racist against asians, then he threatened to beat up an eleven year old..."

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
Well, we all know Phil reads the Farms (Hi, Phil!) but that would be insanely dumb on his part but who knows, this is Phil we are talking about.

What I'm afraid of is these dumb motherfuckers calling in going "umm do you know this guy is like you know a pedophile or something, he uhhh once scammed his audience on Patreon, then in 2010 he said something racist against asians, then he threatened to beat up an eleven year old..."
It will be interesting to see how the court deals with it. Any type of conference call I've ever been on has required callers to identify/introduce themselves when they connect, so they'll know immediately that something is up. They shouldn't be able to just stealth in and listen. I would like to hear some of these speds freeze up and disconnect when the trustee starts asking them questions.

lavrentiyberia

kiwifarms.net
"Mr. Burnell, would you like to explain why you believe you qualify for this bankruptcy?"

Phil:

Never seen this before, what an incredible video from the band that gave us the best football chant of all time (Allez Allez Allez)

Do you know there's like a guy in our conference call right now he's sort of like semi-famous?

der rademacher

kiwifarms.net
Maybe someone will call in with a Phil soundboard.

"Thanks for the money, DUMMIES."
What an absolute hillarious idea. Atm I'm imagining a detractor calling in as Phil throwing his typical trademark insults, burps and snorts at the participants left and right via soundboard. Even if they would ask him serious questions about his paperworks or finances his classic "That's none of yer bizznezz!" would fit. I think would die laughting if such a thing would ever happen and be transcripted.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wonder what he's planning to do tomorrow if he starts stream an hour late of not court
He's got to show up for this. If he doesn't, he has a strong chance of losing everything. If he does, he at least has a better shot at getting some of what he wants (keeping the WAkhando and car). And it's over the phone, so it's closer to how he likes it--no direct interaction, no need to be dressed up. If he could have his lawyer answer everything for him, it would be damn near ideal for him.

Prediction for the start of 1st stream tomorrow: "Sorry I'm running late guys. Had to take care of some behind-the-scenes stuff. Has me really stressed out now, worrying about my financials. I'm not going to bore you with the details, cause you don't wanna hear about that, so let me just say that if you can tip me, that's really the best way you can help me out right now....(insert how-to-tip monologue)"

Texas Funnyhair

kiwifarms.net
What an absolute hillarious idea. Atm I'm imagining a detractor calling in as Phil throwing his typical trademark insults, burps and snorts at the participants left and right via soundboard. Even if they would ask him serious questions about his paperworks or finances his classic "That's none of yer bizznezz!" would fit. I think would die laughting if such a thing would ever happen and be transcripted.
If not for the right reasons, Phil has to call in tomorrow cause there is definitely a non-zero chance of someone calling in and impersonating him if he doesn't.

Tags
None