[16-Jan-2020] DarksydePhil is filing for bankruptcy (general thread) - and has officially done so on January 31 2020, meaning a lot of his finances have become public

What will happen with his case following the 341 meeting?

• Still gets Chapter 7

Votes: 23 7.9%
  • Changed to Chapter 13 and ultimately fails to make his required payments

Votes: 137 47.2%
  • Chapter 13 and successfully completed all payments

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Complete dismissal of the bankruptcy

Votes: 125 43.1%

• Total voters

Comma

kiwifarms.net
DSP's lawyer had the corona on the 5th March

View attachment 1203060
Thanks. I've updated the OP accordingly.

My hopes are "formal updates" = "I got fucked updates". Not that he ever would admit such hideous things.
Nah, that's the autistic thing: he's actually talking about when his stream will start. Don't forget he's a mature adult, running a successful business which, btw, doesn't include entertaining children by wearing mundane clothing items in exchange for money.

Last edited:

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
When Phil got this car he got a 72 month 0% APR contract, could this bankruptcy clause triggering now mean he owes the 6% back-interest on his car loan? Like he signed on for 72 months at 0% but if he fails to pay off his car loan in that time period he will owe a 6% interest rate from the whole loan, so if that's triggering now after 3 years would he owe like half of 6% interest on a car loan for $30K? Did the bankruptcy lose him the 0% interest rate on his car loan going forwards as well?
Interest is added if you fuck up the terms almost always. Any kind of 0% interest payment hits you with ALL the interest that would have existed if you don"t follow the terms.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I imagine that couch is like the throne of God to him. When he sits upon it he is the all powerful deity of his own little universe.
Which is amazing considering the state of his couch.

Reason #57,894 why it's fascinating to me that DSP has made all this money and has absolutely no possessions, experiences, or property equity to show for it.

Any event happening outside of the Gout Mansion is a life-changing event for Phil. Anything that gets him out of his comfort zone seems to make him irate and uncomfortable.

Guess being a hermit for extended periods of time turn something like going to an appointment into a Herculean effort.
DSP is absolutely clinging onto his home by his fingernails.

It still baffles me. Imagine 2014. DSP looked all around the country literally. He could have chosen any home that he wanted considering his job. This 32-year-old man chose to live in a $300K middle unit condo that already had water damage. That choice just baffles me. I guess the gate really appealed to him.

That's past Phil's fault dood, present Phil is a mature intelligent adult who dindu nuffin wrong.
You laugh, but they've found scientific evidence in the past few years that suggests that most people actually view their future selves as a complete stranger.

Now imagine that logic in the mind of a narc like DSP.

Abstract

People often make shortsighted decisions to receive small benefits in the present rather than large benefits in the future, that is, to favor their current selves over their future selves. In two studies using fMRI, we demonstrated that people make such decisions in part because they fail to engage in the same degree of self-referential processing when thinking about their future selves. When participants predicted how much they would enjoy an event in the future, they showed less activity in brain regions associated with introspective self-reference--such as the ventromedial pFC (vMPFC)--than when they predicted how much they would enjoy events in the present. Moreover, the magnitude of vMPFC reduction predicted the extent to which participants made shortsighted monetary decisions several weeks later. In light of recent findings that the vMPFC contributes to the ability to simulate future events from a first-person perspective, these data suggest that shortsighted decisions result in part from a failure to fully imagine the subjective experience of one's future self.

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
03/26/2020
Reaffirmation Agreement Cover Sheet Filed by Arvest Central Mortgage Company. Document Number: 18

03/26/2020
Reaffirmation Agreement Between Debtor and Arvest Central Mortgage Company Filed by Arvest Central Mortgage Company. Document Number: 19

This was just added to Phil's bankruptcy stuff. SoapQueen needs more PACERbux.

Last edited:

eggsandwich

kiwifarms.net
Looks like Rochelle's handwriting throughout

edit: Apparently a big change on the monthly expenses number in the second document, which are now listed as $3,290.41
It's amazing how his expense could just goes up and down on a wimp to fit his specific needs.... to pay for his car/Wakando.....not suspicious at all!

I hope his lawyer got more than $1,200 to deal with these BS.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Rochelle's handwriting throughout
Actually no. That $3290 is without the condo. He's still at -$35 if you add it in.

I do want to thank DSP for something in this process. I am going to buy a house soon, and the difference between a 20-year mortgage and a 30-year mortgage is only $150-$200 per month but you save like $60K overall in your lifetime. I knew that mentally, but seeing DSP's finances really gave me a concrete example of it. He still has 25+ years left to pay and he's only knocked off $24K of the principle despite paying $122,112.86 ($1822.58 * (360-293)). Thanks DSP for this concrete example of how compound interest works.

Edit: I do enjoy that every time I break down DSP's finances that @tzgnilki gives me a horrifying rating. It's my favorite running gag right now.

Last edited:

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
what fucking hardship, so we've seen him try to renegotiate for the car and the house

DDC8847B-D3EF-4A0F-A365-192CA360CD94.jpeg

he's not safe yet

A0245584-5C38-45FB-AC28-165D6E484D56.jpeg

23B547A0-EE4E-4B19-B64F-36F8FF34A8FC.jpeg

he's trying to say he can only afford $1,787.51 for his mortgage

is this $3,290.41 his expenses after he has stopped paying his bills? 5077.92-5112.99= -$35.07

it was signed off on 17th March

BA77B791-C0C5-43FE-A036-CC75B52C2FA4.jpeg

Last edited:

MarilynMonster

kiwifarms.net
It's amazing how his expense could just goes up and down on a wimp to fit his specific needs.... to pay for his car/Wakando.....not suspicious at all!

I hope his lawyer got more than $1,200 to deal with these BS.
I believe that line says "monthly expenses (including all reaffirmed debts except this one) and 3k plus his 2k mortgage (not included in this number) gets us back to the 5k expenses number? This pretty much proves his "business expenses" is all of his bills added up. Is he counting things as both a business and household expense? Subtracting it from his income twice on paper.

Last edited:

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
I believe that line says "monthly expenses (including all reaffirmed debts except this one) and 3k plus his 2k mortgage (not included in this number) gets us back o the 5k expenses number? but then he lists his monthly income as 5k? I'm confused. This pretty much proves his "business expenses" are all of his bills added up.
it says present expenses, so it's the same expenses that were filed on the 31st Jan

he had a 5k figure for both business and personal expenses, however there doesn't seem to be any autistic formula to deduct a percentage of his mortgage payment to be a business expense

I'd really like to hear him go for gold in mental gymnastics and explain his massive business expenses to the agents of the court. I have no clue how it could be that high, even legitimately, like if he was purchasing new streaming equipment every month or something. It's not as if he operates a brick and mortar Sauce Shop.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I believe that line says "monthly expenses (including all reaffirmed debts except this one) and 3k plus his 2k mortgage (not included in this number) gets us back o the 5k expenses number? but then he lists his monthly income as 5k? I'm confused. This pretty much proves his "business expenses" is all of his bills added up.
To be fair, these monthly expenses are different than his business expenses on the form.

Now you can make some conclusions from them. For example, DSP said that he has no internet, cell phone, or other monthly expenses. So he must be rolling those into his business.

lavrentiyberia

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, these monthly expenses are different than his business expenses on the form.

Now you can make some conclusions from them. For example, DSP said that he has no internet, cell phone, or other monthly expenses. So he must be rolling those into his business.
Yeah this is right, I got the two numbers confused, there's the business expenses number (~$5k) that is opaque and presumably fudged to get him to exactly zero net income, and the expenses number (~$5k) that is detailed in the bankruptcy document, which includes the mortgage.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Actually no. That $3290 is without the condo. He's still at -$35 if you add it in.

I do want to thank DSP for something in this process. I am going to buy a house soon, and the difference between a 20-year mortgage and a 30-year mortgage is only $150-$200 per month but you save like $60K overall in your lifetime. I knew that mentally, but seeing DSP's finances really gave me a concrete example of it. He still has 25+ years left to pay and he's only knocked off $24K of the principle despite paying $122,112.86 ($1822.58 * (360-293)). Thanks DSP for this concrete example of how compound interest works.

Edit: I do enjoy that every time I break down DSP's finances that @tzgnilki gives me a horrifying rating. It's my favorite running gag right now.
HOLY FUCK

this is ontop of the figure you mentioned where he has paid $122,112.86, and $24k off the principal figures unclear but close

E8677714-9402-465C-886D-8F270331C091.jpeg

4C752FB5-CB3A-4273-874D-2BD6A651B5AF.jpeg

Last edited:
Tags
None