[16-Jan-2020] DarksydePhil is filing for bankruptcy (general thread) - and has officially done so on January 31 2020, meaning a lot of his finances have become public

What will happen with his case following the 341 meeting?

• Still gets Chapter 7

Votes: 126 18.1%
  • Changed to Chapter 13 and ultimately fails to make his required payments

Votes: 218 31.3%
  • Chapter 13 and successfully completed all payments

Votes: 19 2.7%
  • Complete dismissal of the bankruptcy

Votes: 334 47.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the unsatisfying mystery left behind from all of this....what exactly the itemization of that extremely convenient business expense per month that put him in the income requirements for his Chapter 7 is..it feels so manufactured that you would think even with the troll bringing it up in the 341 Nancy would have been smarter than to fall for the business/personal expenses scam that Rochelle was trying to run but it just seem kind of oddly dropped and never mentioned or made an issue again.

Nancy did get a large (and accurate) account of all electronics that DSP had that were not listed on his original bankruptcy forms. Really the information that was funneled to her should have told her that his shit stank. I do think though that Rochelle and Nancy have a long term relationship with the bankruptcy court in the Seattle area so she probably told Rochelle to update the forms if she was gonna let this all slide through. Probably also a buttering up from Rochelle to let it go through because of COVID19. "Can't have someone being hounded by creditors when you can't make ends meet in these hard times "and all that.

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
Nancy did get a large (and accurate) account of all electronics that DSP had that were not listed on his original bankruptcy forms. Really the information that was funneled to her should have told her that his shit stank. I do think though that Rochelle and Nancy have a long term relationship with the bankruptcy court in the Seattle area so she probably told Rochelle to update the forms if she was gonna let this all slide through. Probably also a buttering up from Rochelle to let it go through because of COVID19. "Can't have someone being hounded by creditors when you can't make ends meet in these hard times "and all that.

But that doesn't cover his business expenses 🤔. Nobody bothered to ask what exactly he was spending 5k a month for his business on.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Do any filings from the bankruptcy reveal exactly how much taxes Phil had owed in previous years, to compare with what he told us?

No, but if you take the $15,000 he said he had remaining on the payment plan and the $500 a month he said he was paying on that, you can back out approximately how much he still owed. Then add the $4000 his mom gave him, and you get a rough idea. I know @SoapQueen1 looked at it at some point, and the number you get from doing that matched well with soapqueen's tax estimations from my income estimations.

kuniqsX

zJeb!
Month ago, DSP was preparing his anus, Chris Hansen asked Onision to sit down and Donald Trump was trolling Joe Biden.

After catching up with watched threads, DSP won in court, Chris Hansen got fooled by Onision and Donald Trump is doing Joe's Bidding.

???
maxresdefault.jpg

Okay, so I've been trying to keep up with this, but one thing I'm not sure what's going on is, the East Coast condo? Is he on the hook for that or not? Are we still waiting to see?

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Okay, so I've been trying to keep up with this, but one thing I'm not sure what's going on is, the East Coast condo? Is he on the hook for that or not? Are we still waiting to see?

At the very least, it's getting foreclosed on. MidFirst may or may not be entitled to pursue a deficiency judgment after the sale. I'm inclined to think they aren't, but they're just scummy enough to try anyway and hope Phil defaults.

There's a thread specifically for the foreclosure that will probably be used for any updates: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/dec-15-2019-foreclosure-saga.64148/

At the very least, it's getting foreclosed on. MidFirst may or may not be entitled to pursue a deficiency judgment after the sale. I'm inclined to think they aren't, but they're just scummy enough to try anyway and hope Phil defaults.

There's a thread specifically for the foreclosure that will probably be used for any updates: https://kiwifarms.net/threB

Probably.

But knowing his stats in LUCK is @99.
I would not be shocked if something turns up.
He gets to keep that condo and midfirst will be judged to pay him 250k$ for his inconvenience.

Probably.

But knowing his stats in LUCK is @99.
I would not be shocked if something turns up.
He gets to keep that condo and midfirst will be judged to pay him 250k$ for his inconvenience.

Just thought of this: what would happen if this condo becomes collateral damage of all the looting and burns down to the ground? Would DSP then be cleared? Or could the bank come after him regardless?

tripmix

They Call Me Agent Joi
Just thought of this: what would happen if this condo becomes collateral damage of all the looting and burns down to the ground? Would DSP then be cleared? Or could the bank come after him regardless?
As far as I understand it. He took out the mortgage so the bank can still pursue it. It doesn't matter if its burned to a crisp they still want their money.

I'm basing this story on something I heard where some guy took out a small loan to buy a boat, the boat either got stolen or destroyed but the bank still wanted their money. Basically like that "fuck you, pay me" scene in goodfellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.