[16-Jan-2020] DarksydePhil is filing for bankruptcy (general thread) - and has officially done so on January 31 2020, meaning a lot of his finances have become public

What will happen with his case following the 341 meeting?

• Still gets Chapter 7

Votes: 126 18.1%
  • Changed to Chapter 13 and ultimately fails to make his required payments

Votes: 218 31.3%
  • Chapter 13 and successfully completed all payments

Votes: 19 2.7%
  • Complete dismissal of the bankruptcy

Votes: 334 47.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
Only if we can send him to women's prison. I don't want him having sex on the taxpayer's dime.

Why do you guys keep thinking that these weak, sissy male lolcows (e.g. Yaniv) going to women's prisons means that they'll have an army of weak, vulnerable women to prey on?? The average female inmate has to have more testosterone in one pinky than Phil. Women's prisons are brutal. Society has more or less concluded that women are worse bullies than men across most age groups.

If Phil (or any male lolcow) ever goes to a women's prison they'd go bowling with his Polish pinball head lookin' ass.

Edit: just being informative!

Last edited:

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
Why do you guys keep thinking that these weak, sissy male lolcows (e.g. Yaniv) going to women's prisons means that they'll have an army of weak, vulnerable women to prey on?? The average female inmate has to have more testosterone in one pinky than Phil. Women's prisons are brutal. Society has more or less concluded that women are worse bullies than men across most age groups.

If Phil (or any male lolcow) ever goes to a women's prison they'd go bowling with his Polish pinball head lookin' ass.

You might want to reread the joke that you missed.

Tumbo

What about Lupus?
Been awhile since I've been in this thread but have we got any sort of confirmation that DSP has paid or at least is starting to pay is back/current taxes?

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
Been awhile since I've been in this thread but have we got any sort of confirmation that DSP has paid or at least is starting to pay is back/current taxes?
He's almost certainly continuing to pay them on a payment plan with the IRS, just like he was pre-bankruptcy. Which is to say, he makes payments just often enough not to call down the wrath of Johnny Fed.

Tumbo

What about Lupus?
He's almost certainly continuing to pay them on a payment plan with the IRS, just like he was pre-bankruptcy. Which is to say, he makes payments just often enough not to call down the wrath of Johnny Fed.
In other words it's going to be a long slow process

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
In other words it's going to be a long slow process

More specifically, in his bankruptcy filing he listed a payment plan of $500 / month, which is reasonable, I guess. The big question comes from him saying the payment plan was "cancelled" because of the bankruptcy. Normally, when a payment plan is cancelled, it's because you fucked up, and there's a better chance the IRS is coming for you to get their pound of flesh.

But more likely is he'll just have a new payment plan with a larger monthly payment and some added interest and small fines. Worst case scenario is they put a lien on the WAkondo or something like that.

1594943207990.png

Court approved Nancy's report of no distribution.

Case closed.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
In DSP's world he hopes it's just a lien on the WAkhando because he plans on dying in that shit shack. His credit can't possibly get any worse and he's never going to do anything to elevate it from rock bottom because he's as fiscally irresponsible as a highschool kid with an NBA contract.
A lien does not mean he stops paying.

100% VIRGIN M00TY

The King Of Inceldom, Ultimate Trucel
Congrats Phil.

So does this mean he will still have great difficulty trying to get a loan or a new credit card for the near future?

DukeMorty

Just Here For The Ride
So he got $140k of debt removed, but still has $360k still dangling over his head, a lawsuit from Midfirst for his Connecticut Condo, ruined his credit for at least the next 7 years, has to pay thousands in backed taxes, and you still suck at games. Yeah, that is a fuckin win Phil, you stupid idiot all you did was put a small speed bump for the Semi truck going 100mph towards you. :story:

oof, only 140k removed...plus bankruptcy on oyur name for the next 7 yrs.

hes still very much fucked cause we all know he isnt going to pay back his debt. probably spending more for muscle men as we speak.

imagine being taken out by oiled up gay men

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
So he got $140k of debt removed, but still has $360k still dangling over his head, a lawsuit from Midfirst for his Connecticut Condo, ruined his credit for at least the next 7 years, has to pay thousands in backed taxes, and you still suck at games. Yeah, that is a fuckin win Phil, you stupid idiot all you did was put a small speed bump for the Semi truck going 100mph towards you. :story:

The pig squeals and gets $140k of debt wiped away while the rest of us crunch and cut back to get our own credit card debt* paid off. Try as I might to not get unironically upset at people I've never met, it still miffs me. But then I realize he has another $360k of debt remaining. I should be numb to it by this point, but it never ceases to amaze me how titanically stupid this retarded polish nigger is with money.

He's like a procedurally-learning AI thrown out into the world, given a conndough and like 1 credit card at the start. You check in on the AI ~10 years later and the stupid thing has like 14 credit cards, 2 hideous but expensive condos, $ 500k of debt, the stupidest possible choice of city to live in given his situation, the stupidest possible choice of car given his situation (twice), and an endless supplies of children's toys and trinkets. And the most expensive possible addiction (gambling) to the stupidest possible vice (sweaty wrestling gacha). About the only smart thing the AI did was get an aspie wife that can keep her mouth shut when told.

Oh yeah, it's stuff like this, that puts Pig into perspective. He'll dancing in that autism vest for a long, long time.

just got my own cc debt paid off, the right way, last week! :tugboat:

Status
Not open for further replies.